Putin will 'never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people'

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
-- The American gaffe machine a.k.a geriatric joe

you know, cause Russia is invading iran right now

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, that was so fukin pathetic! I think I yelled out "GEEZUS!!!!!", shook my head, and covered my face. That cunt is a fukin brain dead failure! How about when he said a wall couldnt stop a vaccine instead of saying virus? OMFG!!!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dude, that was so fukin pathetic! I think I yelled out "GEEZUS!!!!!", shook my head, and covered my face. That cunt is a fukin brain dead failure! How about when he said a wall couldnt stop a vaccine instead of saying virus? OMFG!!!!!!
I actually didn't take the time to watch the musings of an illegitimate POTUS

I'm getting bits and pieces from various sources tho :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was tough to watch. I forced myself to suffer through it so the news media lies would be easier to spot.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It was tough to watch. I forced myself to suffer through it so the news media lies would be easier to spot.
You are a better man than I sir

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO. Biden is an ass, but how you think he is any more illegitimate than Trump, who lost the popular vote by MILLIONS, and TWICE, is beyond me. Of course, I understand that you are intellectually challenged, and I try to be patient with you because of this.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO. Biden is an ass, but how you think he is any more illegitimate than Trump, who lost the popular vote by MILLIONS, and TWICE, is beyond me. Of course, I understand that you are intellectually challenged, and I try to be patient with you because of this.
here we go with the electoral college weep and whine fest :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because we understand the electoral college and how our representative Republic works.

STATES for the president. It's set up this way so every STATE gets represented. This is to prevent some majority mob rule tyranny and make sure everyone has a say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They just do not understand how the country works. They think it should be all federalized I guess. They dont understand how that would be actual fascism.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Because we understand the electoral college and how our representative Republic works.

STATES for the president. It's set up this way so every STATE gets represented. This is to prevent some majority mob rule tyranny and make sure everyone has a say.
You know, cause we're a union of states

she's a fucking brain dead idiot for comparing the rampant ballot harvesting we saw with a legitimate process which has been in effect for decades

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

The electoral college was set up to protect slavery. Period end of discussion.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They just do not understand how the country works. They think it should be all federalized I guess. They dont understand how that would be actual fascism.
well, she's too stupid to realize we are the United STATES of America NOT the United PeePoll of America

it's scary to think they allowed her to have an impact on young impressionable minds

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know, cause we're a union of states

she's a fucking brain dead idiot for comparing the rampant ballot harvesting we saw with a legitimate process which has been in effect for decades

That "union of states" thing is hard for them.

America is set up to prevent a totalitarian rule. Have you noticed they hate every single check and balance that prevents authoritarianism?

They want the federal government to have more power but only when it's their "side" in office. They even say it....."in power". That's the language they use.

Yeah let's get rid of the electoral college so only two states even bother voting. Makes sense.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They pumped Biden full of adderall and he still couldn't speak properly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The electoral college was set up to protect slavery. Period end of discussion.

Yeah you better "end the discussion" because you know how insanely fucking stupid that is, how it makes ZERO sense and would NOT survive scrunity.

That's dumb, Admin. And totally false. You are sold this total crap by an authoritarian ideology that knows the electoral college protects a power balance they dont want. You clearly do not understand its purpose. Shame how you guys are groomed to "end discussions" before having them but cults gonna cult.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hear yoo tho, shes a horse, but last night she looked good .. maybe the angle I dunno but she was a'ight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes alright as long as you dont make her laugh hard or get her preaching the gospel of Stalin and get her crazy eyes bulging.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I hear yoo tho, shes a horse, but last night she looked good .. maybe the angle I dunno but she was a'ight
Were you drinking? That might have something to do with it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes alright as long as you dont make her laugh hard or get her preaching the gospel of Stalin and get her crazy eyes bulging.
She’s alright as long as you keep the lights real low and her face pressed firmly into the pillow

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wood you let er into the BMW bIG ? lol
what if she had a chipped hoof

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wood you let er into the BMW bIG ? lol
what if she had a chipped hoof
Nooooo. A lite tap on the brakes could send her horse teeth right through my dashboard.