Quarterly Stock Ratings

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I havent publically gone into this story because

1. It doesnt belong here

2. I dont owe a single person here shit. I've never discussed my jobs in detail on forums and I'm not starting now

3. You can believe what you want. However this narrative is employed and used as a defense of Poofer for him contacting my job to try to get me fired because I blocked him from contacting me after he sent me a picture of a 14/15 year old girl he was flirting with on snap chat.

He also claimed my husband had used a "medical database" to track down Poofers ex wife (who we shipped the switch to) and spent a week calling my husbands job. Asking who *husbands nickname* bosses are.

Believe what you want, X!

He was shitty for trying to get you fired because of a personal situation with you.

You were shitty for violating the patient's dignity with Poofer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He was shitty for trying to get you fired because of a personal situation with you.

You were shitty for violating the patient's dignity with Poofer.

Okay so I was abusing and mocking patients and violating their dignity.

But it was shitty for Poofer to report that for "personal reasons"(when the baseline important thing is that something like that gets reported...because if this were true, I should not be anywhere on the floor) And....even though he did....the hospital didnt pull my liscence or press charges.

But I shouldn't be allowed around patients because I violate their rights (because that would be violation of patient rights) and I abuse and mock them.

Except that no one directly involved with that situation agrees with that.

So are YOU more correct than the DON who saw everything and the corporate office who investigated the situation. You now have insight into that situation that just recently came upon you when you decided I was too strong in my stances and you couldnt just argue for you believe I'm wrong so now I'm a big liar who abuses patients and you've decided the meltdown section of BF in the year 2022 is the time and place to address it.

Right.

Because the guy who started to call my husbands "bosses" to tell them that my husband had used a "medical database" to track down his ex wife(LOL), the guy who told his children that I not only exist....but that me and their mother were plotting to have him "assasinated", who said he was in a "federal witness protection program" and working with "hippa agents" is telling the absolute truth on this one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, I know I can kick your ass.
Okay Ralph.

5VhZ.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandscape. That is FoxMulder/Poppy/Aylana. That poster went to Oxford. Or was that just the Poppy version of you @Aylana?

Fox Mulder was Jim who retired a few years ago...much of our group no longer posts.

Don't be so salty about Oxford, you have already bitched about it three times today, haven't you embarrassed yourself enough this week.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fox Mulder was Jim who retired a few years ago...much of our group no longer posts.

Don't be so salty about Oxford, you have already bitched about it three times today, haven't you embarrassed yourself enough this week.

I'm not salty. I'm hoping to see great things out of you. Like, mmm, a Nobel Prize for Literature.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm curious if Lily has beaten up as many forum members as Scotty has.
Fat lily would run out of breath and require the assistance of a ventilator if she tried beating 3 eggs in a bowl to make a fucking omelette

who the hell is she thinking she's kidding with this nonsense about beating Dove up?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What did you study at Oxford, Aylana? Or did you just go there to take a tour or rent a boat for the day?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I "suppose" it's also too much to ask you to stop adulterating my threads with your pathetic mouse droppings you identify as "posts."

No chance in you getting hit by a glob of semen in your eye, thus making you walk in front of an oncoming bus and getting bitchslapped into a much needed 2000 year coma?
What do you know about the Eastern Star?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What did you study at Oxford, Aylana? Or did you just go there to take a tour or rent a boat for the day?

I completed a three-year BA in English Language and Literature. I also got covered in custard and cheap wine during the trashing tradition, but they recently banned that custom, or tried to...because it made a mess in the streets.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I completed a three-year BA in English Language and Literature. I also got covered in custard and cheap wine during the trashing tradition, but they recently banned that custom, or tried to...because it made a mess in the streets.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience.
Nice. |What have you done with the degree?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice. |What have you done with the degree?

I had to take over my father's business, so I didn't get to do what I wanted, which was freelance writing, particularly for fine art and fashion magazines...but my English skills are now primarily used in the boardroom, where I rule with an iron tongue and keep everything running smoothly.

I can zoom the meetings most of the time anyway...Father did a good job of neutering the executives and ensuring they were all potty trained before I took over...they know what's expected of them. They are so well behaved...like little puppies...I sometimes pat them on the head when they do an especially good job.

No One

Factory Bastard
Yeah, almost as if no one gives a fuck about Flynn or BH on here. Who woulda thunk?
She was almost acting decent for a couple of weeks but then 555 scared her away again. Now it's back to the insult bot / unexplained absence dichotomy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had to take over my father's business, so I didn't get to do what I wanted, which was freelance writing, particularly for fine art and fashion magazines...but my English skills are now primarily used in the boardroom, where I rule with an iron tongue and keep everything running smoothly.

I can zoom the meetings most of the time anyway...Father did a good job of neutering the executives and ensuring they were all potty trained before I took over...they know what's expected of them. They are so well behaved...like little puppies...I sometimes pat them on the head when they do an especially good job.
And I see you are also using your degree to help you write fiction on random boards.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I see you are also using your degree to help you write fiction on random boards.

Oh, I'm pretty hands-off when it comes to running the business...which allows me to browse the internet and walk among the unwashed philistines who usually inhabit the troll forms...it's similar to being a junior anthropologist and studying the various evolutionary disasters that gravitate to boards like Bastard Factory...it's quite fascinating really.

All of my serious writing is limited to websites dedicated to specific genres, such as poetry or short stories...these so-called community sites are merely an amusing diversion.