HzTnjxj.md.png

HzT6Gol.md.png

HzTxdTg.md.png

HzTzciv.md.png

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fella, be your usual obnoxious, unpleasant self all you like, it is afterall your gimmick... but do us all a favour and STFU about Brawl Hall.

No one here, except for maybe 2 or 3 of you, care about that long defunct troll board.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fella, be your usual obnoxious, unpleasant self all you like, it is afterall your gimmick... but do us all a favour and STFU about Brawl Hall.

No one here, except for maybe 2 or 3 of you, care about that long defunct troll board.

Look Miss. I don't know what your problem is. If my legendary prose has your soiled panties in a slight twist, I suggest you stop reading my posts that hurt your cross dressing feelings.

You have the power to not click on my threads yet you CHOOSE to.

Dummy!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Taken straight from the Aidsman book of logic; "Sure my poasts are garbage, but you don't have to read em!!".

I suppose it's too much to ask you to be more interesting...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Taken straight from the Aidsman book of logic; "Sure my poasts are garbage, but you don't have to read em!!".

I suppose it's too much to ask you to be more interesting...
I "suppose" it's also too much to ask you to stop adulterating my threads with your pathetic mouse droppings you identify as "posts."

No chance in you getting hit by a glob of semen in your eye, thus making you walk in front of an oncoming bus and getting bitchslapped into a much needed 2000 year coma?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where is Alex and AW and Rotwang and Danger?

So many people haven't made the list...

Rotwang is The Crimson King.

Red Nyerson is Freud.

Who the fuck is Alex? AW didn't make the list because a prerequisite to making it on the "list" is that you have to be human.

Danger sucked at "flaming." She shouldn't be brought up.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Already told you, not interested, so you can zip those hotpants back up.

Now you're really trying to push your tranny agenda.

Maybe you should save all that strength for when it comes time for you to push UncleFiLTH'S stool in for him.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rotwang is The Crimson King.

Red Nyerson is Freud.

Who the fuck is Alex? AW didn't make the list because a prerequisite to making it on the "list" is that you have to be human.

Danger sucked at "flaming." She shouldn't be brought up.

Alex... the little dark Pakistani guy who loved YOUNG AW (AW's daughter)

I did a few video of him..

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Where is Alex and AW and Rotwang and Danger?

So many people haven't made the list...

We were all mentioned in the glossary of the penny-stock addendum but it wasn't as detailed with blurbs about individual performance; it was only an analysis of general trends.

At BH as at wall street to make it onto the big board you had to have connections or at least a robust marketing division.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BEAVER made me a moderator on his booard.... I remember Oranje and Evil Blood were also moderators but Beaver must have died because one day he just wasn't around anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flynn didnt join a forum like everyone else.

He joined a brotherhood. A cult. He was inducted when he shared his PI and deepest fears and insecurities in some touching cyber man orgy. To show his loyalty, he sealed his position by drinking the semen sent to him by the 4 men who inducted him.

They all did it too you know....*wink*

So he has a lot of trouble moving on from those glory days where he peaked as a man and a person.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn didnt join a forum like everyone else.

He joined a brotherhood. A cult. He was inducted when he shared his PI and deepest fears and insecurities in some touching cyber man orgy. To show his loyalty, he sealed his position by drinking the semen sent to him by the 4 men who inducted him.

They all did it too you know....*wink*

So he has a lot of trouble moving on from those glory days where he peaked as a man and a person.
What a fag!

No One

Factory Bastard
He openly discussed it

It was fucking weird and gross lol.
Yeah that was a weird phase for flynn. Like trying to open up and stuff. These folks really loved that bh place for some reason. Probably because poark wasn't there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
C'mon guys, we all know that Flynn cherished that boring shitpoast from almost 20 years ago and wants someone to say "good job"

Hey Fat Oak, why don't you come rolling in to abridge this poor sap. It's the least an ass kissing moopig such as yourself can do. You think you could do that, or do we need to toss a pack of little debbies into the threat to pique your interest?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C'mon guys, we all know that Flynn cherished that boring shitpoast from almost 20 years ago and wants someone to say "good job"

Hey Fat Oak, why don't you come rolling in to abridge this poor sap. It's the least an ass kissing moopig such as yourself can do. You think you could do that, or do we need to toss a pack of little debbies into the threat to pique your interest?

Still butthurt about your ugliness being revealed. Maybe stop posting your ugly mug on forums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone else remember the screaming howling and moaning when fat Oak's picture was first posted at S-GEE?

She was in Big's inbox for a full week demanding that half of planet earth be banned. The butt pains were that bad.

That was funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else remember the screaming howling and moaning when fat Oak's picture was first posted at S-GEE?

She was in Big's inbox for a full week demanding that half of planet earth be banned. The butt pains were that bad.

That was funny.

Not as funny as how ugly you are.