Quarterly Stock Ratings

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What?

I actually dont even like doggystyle sex. It provides no friction where its needed.

What's it like to have make shit up while you gets trashed for over the truth? Like being fat and an ugly horrible and bitter person?

You make shit up all the time...you ugly hypocrite.

LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What does Murdock have to do with any of this? Such a bitter bitch. Are you angry that after her, he never went back to you?

You asked what it's like to be the glory hole, right?

Why dont you ask the person who actually has been the glory hole for a decade?

Unless you dont have any hang ups about a married woman still living with her husband who spent hours a night on troll boards sending nudes to men and trying to cyber fuck a guy who told her no. And sending 500 dollars to a man from Vahalla to go bang her (and he took the money and dipped). Who ended up in a huge dramatic love triangle between a married Farmer (and they were all threatening to contact spouses and she actually did) and HFB.
Oh and didnt she tell you Bigs dick was broke?

I mean that's just an outline but you suddenly have huge sexual standards for other women when they effectively disagree with you bad politcal views.

So being a glory hole and a forum slut is okay if it's a leftard who turns on people like a rabid dog and starts blasting private shit about people(and lying) like shes entitled to.

Got it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what have I made up?

Let see an example so we can clear the air. It's probably way more likely you were just too stupid and manipulative to understand anything being said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You asked what it's like to be the glory hole, right?

Why dont you ask the person who actually has been the glory hole for a decade?

Unless you dont have any hang ups about a married woman still living with her husband who spent hours a night on troll boards sending nudes to men and trying to cyber fuck a guy who told her no. And sending 500 dollars to a man from Vahalla to go bang her (and he took the money and dipped). Who ended up in a huge dramatic love triangle between a married Farmer (and they were all threatening to contact spouses and she actually did) and HFB.
Oh and didnt she tell you Bigs dick was broke?

I mean that's just an outline but you suddenly have huge sexual standards for other women when they effectively disagree with you bad politcal views.

So being a glory hole and a forum slut is okay if it's a leftard who turns on people like a rabid dog and starts blasting private shit about people(and lying) like shes entitled to.

Got it.

Why don't you fight directly with her?

Murdock hasn't got one thing to do with this. That is a fact and you can't change it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what have I made up?

Let see an example so we can clear the air. It's probably way more likely you were just too stupid and manipulative to understand anything being said.

You say I live places where I don't. You say that I drink and am drunk.

Why do you make these things up? What is the point?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you dont live in CA?

We can literally watch you deteriorate. Saying you look drunk and stupid isnt "making shit up".

Why do you fuckheads make shit up like "Dovey let's her 12 year old solicite dick pics" and "Bigs dick is broken" and the massive list of blatant malicious lies?

And you actually are gonna claim saying you read like a bitter drunk is "making shit up"?

Gtfo lol. You are such a gaslighter.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A 60-plus grandma spending all day shit posting on a troll forum instead of joining Oprah's book club or a knitting circle...yep you a drunk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Or as funny as the fact that no one goes back to Dovid after Murdy bwa :Disagree:

Are you talking about the pity fuck Big didnt even want?

Hey I hate to point out the fact he literally never went too you. You went to him. And begged him to fuck you. After how many years of hitting on him and getting ignored?

No one comes to me out of pity because I've begged.

So yeah be proud of yourself. You managed to wear down a man never wanted you and you think that because him and I didnt fuck off our current partners and get back together that MUST mean he would prefer you to me of this was a actual option. 2 males. And years apart. That's not including the ones who have tried to strike up some private time with me either that I declined that hit you up after I said "no". Like Farmer.

Did you e bang Poofer as well yet? I'm assuming you have since in 15 years of posting history those are the only 2 males I ever entertained and apparently you can make a statement like that.

Dont worry, Murd. You have absolutely ZERO competition on the forums. None. You never did. It's pretty fucking sad and misogynistic that you try so hard to create competition.

Has Alphonso decided to actually marry you yet or have you moved on to "our love doesnt need paper" because he doesnt really want to commit to someone who causes conflict with his children's mother and posts her tits on forums to get male trolls to jerk off?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you fight directly with her?

Murdock hasn't got one thing to do with this. That is a fact and you can't change it.

Because I refuse to affiliate in any way shape or form with garbage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because I refuse to affiliate in any way shape or form with garbage.

You refuse to directly engage with people who are too good for you that you didnt deserve to begin with.

Instead you shit post passive bullshit because you are a coward and a liar.

"Affiliate".....its a forum, fuckmunch. I guess if your life is so empty and hollow that the sound of happy families in the background during phone calls is offensive you WOULD turn meaningless banter on a troll board into "affiliation". At least during the minutes you arent shoving e penis, chips and vodka into the empty spaces. It's not that important to others...."affiliate" lol. Ridiculous.

What a dorky fucking loser.

Did you post that from your 100k 12 seater PB table? Or is your cars that were cheap? Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It could be worse…

You could be trying to teach homeschool while gargling balls online.

And I thought the chinchila died.

Save the drinking for past 10pm and you wont be multitasking "ball garling" while trying to indoctrinate your hostage animals into critically and hopelessly racist theory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdock basically raped Joo Dog.

And in between starting threads (and several posts in other threads) were she detailed this cringeworthy pity sex session, she was telling fat Oink that Big dick was "broken".

Basically admitting privately he was barely hard.

Wonder why? OH YEAH....it must be his dick was broken.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope your butthole puckered and you got the chills typing that.

Kinda how your butthole quivers and puckers after you shove your plastic vodka bottle up there right before you log on forums to tell people you couldnt get Big hard and start blasting private life stuff about other posters.

It's not even a profound observation. It's cold in December in MI. And Murd is vile.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Prowler is so concerned about me and what I’m doing that he has gone back 15 years in the unattainable defunct forum archives. His comebacks are as stale as his ballsack.

THIS is what Prowler does with his time while simultaneous and erroneously making demands for us stare at him in awe because his ego and Dovid think we should…

And I’m just sitting here like oh yay the dipshit who packed his bags and headed for The Big Cozy Corner safe space is back.

Can you imagine how people like this function in reality? I cringe at the zombie image clenching their cellphone manically scrolling for that tiny hit of dopamine their brain so desperately needs.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How bout I end this shitshow right now? I’ll text Joo and ask who was the better fuck. Be back with the answer in a few.