Site Supporter ☠️
You are fat and stupid. And drunk.

ugly-face-c893cc8a8c.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He openly discussed it

It was fucking weird and gross lol.
He was referring to him and SSS if I remember rightly, who he claimed he trusted with his life.... this is the same SSS who (if he is to be believed of course) exposed Flynn as being Mr Pickles and Mongotini, which resulted in Flynn going MIA for months. LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Poark, what's it like being pregnant for the last 20 years and never actually giving birth?
She regularly gives birth to a massive food baby, sometimes several times a day.... her butthole needed sowing up in A&E one time, after particularly gluttonous all nighter at her local Chinese all you can eat buffet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She regularly gives birth to a massive food baby, sometimes several times a day.... her butthole needed sowing up in A&E one time, after particularly gluttonous all nighter at her local Chinese all you can eat buffet.

You sure do love thinking about my butthole...why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have no idea. What's it like only getting sex doggy style?

What?

I actually dont even like doggystyle sex. It provides no friction where its needed. Are you discussing what you perverts imagine my sex life is like?

What's it like to have make shit up while you gets trashed for over the truth? Like being fat and an ugly horrible and bitter person?