Quarterly Stock Ratings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u were the agressor.
She always does the same thing. Starts shit then makes an excuse for it and whines victim when she gets what's coming to her

this is why nearly everyone across several forums for nearly two decades has hated her fat miserable ass. Even Lotusbud cannot stand her

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She always does the same thing. Starts shit then makes an excuse for it and whines victim when she gets what's coming to her

this is why nearly everyone across several forums for nearly two decades has hated her fat miserable ass. Even Lotusbud cannot stand her

I have a tiny violin for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the day u showed u attacked her about the swans in the road... i remember that

then everyone called u 'oak' and attacked u, but she held off

I held off for a while too while her dumb ass continued to be nasty and vindictive.

Anytime her behaviour is called out for what it is....she immediately has to pretend shes made "victims". Of course when shes whining and crying and bitching about other posters..
.shes just keeping people "accountable". Shes never ever playing the victim ever....nope.

Shes just a basic hateful, powerless prick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I held off for a while too while her dumb ass continued to be nasty and vindictive.

Anytime her behaviour is called out for what it is....she immediately has to pretend shes made "victims". Of course when shes whining and crying and bitching about other posters..
.shes just keeping people "accountable". Shes never ever playing the victim ever....nope.

Shes just a basic hateful, powerless prick.

And you're a loving and kind person.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'd whoop your ass. Guaranteed.

You can never tell.

My younger sister is fairly small. She got in a tussle when she was in her late teens with a bigger girl who was supposed to be able to knock the shit out of my sister.

My sister hit her three times. Just like I taught her.

She broke the big girl's nose, jaw, and eye socket (orbital fracture). Basically wrecked her entire face.

She got in another fight once and only threw one punch and broke another woman's cheek bone. It was over in one punch.

So you cannot tell just by looking at someone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can never tell.

My younger sister is fairly small. She got in a tussle when she was in her late teens with a bigger girl who was supposed to be able to knock the shit out of my sister.

My sister hit her three times. Just like I taught her.

She broke the big girl's nose, jaw, and eye socket (orbital fracture). Basically wrecked her entire face.

She got in another fight once and only threw one punch and broke another woman's cheek bone. It was over in one punch.

So you cannot tell just by looking at someone.

My dad was a Marine and taught us all basic hand to hand combat. I never said I'd fight clean. It's a dog eat dog world, Prowler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, uhm, why were you sent packing? I guess you're not high value either.

Listen place holder......I'm not on the dating market. MY high value self landed a good husband.

I've never had to beg. Yuck.

High mainteance.....high cholesterol too. High BMI. High propensity to drama and bitching that men with spines and ethics avoid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen place holder......I'm not on the dating market. MY high value self landed a good husband.

I've never had to beg. Yuck.

High mainteance.....high cholesterol too. High BMI. High propensity to drama and bitching that men with spines and ethics avoid.

Place holder?

HuH?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
this fat fuck is delusional

When fighting someone significantly larger than you, you have to put defense first. Be patient and wait for an opening.

Although, sometimes quick flurries to the face can be effective. A lot of people just close their eyes and back up when they get punched in the face. If they fall or stumble, a good boot to the head can bring an early victory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When fighting someone significantly larger than you, you have to put defense first. Be patient and wait for an opening.

Although, sometimes quick flurries to the face can be effective. A lot of people just close their eyes and back up when they get punched in the face. If they fall or stumble, a good boot to the head can bring an early victory.

Prow....I was taught from childhood how to fight. I could definately defend myself and while I'm 130 pounds....its muscle. I'm also flexible and I'm pretty experienced in flipping people 5 times size due to working in the medical field.

But .....I'm also American as fuck, and I'd just shoot her. I'm not gonna exert myself for a violent progressive or this antifa granny here.

Fuck that truffle sniffer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prow....I was taught from a child how to fight. I could definately defend myself and while I'm 130 pounds....its muscle. I'm also flexible and I'm pretty experienced in flipping people 5 times size due to working in the medical field.

But .....I'm also American as fuck, and I'd just shoot her. I'm not gonna exert myself for a violent progressive or this antifa granny here.

Fuck that truffle sniffer.

Antifa granny...lmao

:OhGawd:
eta: I'm not a vulnerable patient that you can take advantage of...but if you really wanted to take a picture of shit again, I'd beat it out of you first.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My dad was a Marine and taught us all basic hand to hand combat. I never said I'd fight clean. It's a dog eat dog world, Prowler.

I buried my thumb into one guy's eye socket once which ended a fight. Another guy I bite a chunk of his nose off while crushing his larynx with one hand and putting both my thumb and finger into his eye sockets with my other hand. He went limp which stopped the scrap.

I just preferred keeping things at a distance where I usually had a significant advantage, but it is a mistake to think that other people are unable to fight in multiple styles.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I buried my thumb into one guy's eye socket once which ended a fight. Another guy I bite a chunk of his nose off while crushing his larynx with one hand and putting both my thumb and finger into his eye sockets with my other hand. He went limp which stopped the scrap.

I just preferred keeping things at a distance where I usually had a significant advantage, but it is a mistake to think that other people are unable to fight in multiple styles.

I don't assume anything.