Quarterly Stock Ratings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you are happy? LMFAO

Very. I come here for amusement. As long as I've been around pretty much no one has had the toxic problems with me that so many people have had with you.

I dont blast private things. I dont treat people like shit and I dont attack people so personally and visciously over politcal disagreements.

I havent wasted more than 15 years on forums fighting with people like you wackos do. I enjoy other people and I like to learn from those who are different.

You are an unhinged, self obsessed mess with control issues.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very. I come here for amusement. As long as I've been around pretty much no one has had the toxic problems with me that so many people have had with you.

I dont blast private things. I dont treat people like shit and I dont attack people so personally and visciously over politcal disagreements.

I havent wasted more than 15 years on forums fighting with people like you wackos do. I enjoy other people and I like to learn from those who are different.

Yeah, and you're a ray of sunshine.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily probably needs a bigger binky.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, and you're a ray of sunshine.

I really am. I'm pretty warm and kind towards others.

You would know, right? When you were arrogantly pretending to "like me" out of some misguided "sympathy" and wasting my fucking time I could have given to someone authentic and genuine. At least the garbage always eventually takes itself out.

And you fuck knuckles are proud of yourselves for being miserable and toxic scum bags.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So much anger. I can tell you're a supremely happy person.
Not as angry as someone who openly shills for a narrative then goes around saying ""everything"" is a wrong with a man pretending to be a woman

So when blurt dresses up in women's clothes is "everything" wrong with him too?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It takes one to know one.

I never understood "takes one to know one." Such a bad response. They're just admitting that they are in fact the thing you called them, and therefore projecting it back at you. So weird. I never do have a comeback for it cause it's so stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never understood "takes one to know one." Such a bad response. They're just admitting that they are in fact the thing you called them, and therefore projecting it back at you. So weird. I never do have a comeback for it cause it's so stupid.

I'd have stepped away a long time ago.

She likes to wallow in it lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know you are but what am I?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oaf is big mad now.

Go train in a gym for about 6 years, lose a hundred pounds and lay off the cupcakes. Then come back and think about kicking my ass.