Quarterly Stock Ratings

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get to do what I want. Including asking rhetorical questions.

I can do whatever I want...spits out binky...Don't tell me what to do...inserts binky...Lily, you acting like baby Maggie Simpson.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure she knows that flirting isn't serious. It doesn't change the fact that women often make it clear that they're not interested.

Actually women often have to do the "it's not you, it's me" when dealing with fragile male egos. At least in places where they will encounter the man again.

Right right. He rejects her and its HIS issue.

She pressured him into sex and he could barely stay hard. That's HIS dick that doesnt work. It couldnt be the simple fact he really wasnt feeling it.

He ignores her flirting and doesnt respond to her advances.....and it HIM who is the problem. HE must be "emotionally unavailable".

And I had a completely different experience with him over the course of two years where he was so emotionally available he came to me. He called me every night at 10pm because he knew it was important to me. He demanded uninterrupted 30 minutes with me when he got home from work just to connect emotionally.

But yeah.....clearly every man on earth wants Murd or they are defective in some way. I'm sure the same narcissistic logic applies to you as well.

I can handle rejection from a man. It hurts sure but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm not some magic goddess and I know that. This is why you both have stunted mental and emotional growth. You cant improve on perfection right? If it's never you and you are so weak you have to be deluded and pretend its everyone else who is messed up.....you wont ever become better.

Probably why I'm married to a man who would die for me and you self obsessed shrews are place holders.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, pal.

As soon as you muster up the ovaries to post a recording in your own voice, let me know.

Let everyone know when you'll be entertaining, because your rage laming only has one little piggy as an audience.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let everyone know when you'll be entertaining, because your rage laming only has one little piggy as an audience.

You should know. You've been crowing about my posting now for over 2 years.

I really didn't know you cared soo much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Or maybe… just maybe…

He was manipulated into migration.

If this a shot taken at Breaks marriage? His wife manipulated him to migrate to Australia?

This comment makes no sense in any other context and it barely makes sense in this one.

Just another bizzare and wet brained shit post from the community glory hole.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"She's" here to bring normalcy to the forum. You know a guy that pretends to be a woman even though everyone knows he's not.

In addition to keeping track of things that happened/happening in the "flame community."

What the little crevice hiding little dick grabber doesn't know is that without me and you, the whiny e-cross dresser would have nothing to complain about.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should know. You've been crowing about my posting now for over 2 years.

I really didn't know you cared soo much.

The current Flynn account is simply a used condom that is washed and reused over and over...it's nasty.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The current Flynn account is simply a used condom that is washed and reused over and over...it's nasty.

Speaking of "stale" and "old."

You just like the rest of the Fig Newton Brain Trust wouldn't even know the "real" Flynn, even if I came up behind you and gave you a reach around using Dove's puckered up anus.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"She's" here to bring normalcy to the forum. You know a guy that pretends to be a woman even though everyone knows he's not.

Who am I though...how many people are in the house right now...I could be the babysitter for all you know.