Quarterly Stock Ratings

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do you deny that men on forums flirt or come on to women members?
Some probably do. I never have and I never would.

I do not think Breakfall would in a serious way. Only as a joke. But he probably realized real quickly that Murdock was "a little too interested".

ab67616d0000b27379c605a16335df544a313055

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do not think Breakfall would in a serious way. Only as a joke. But he probably realized real quickly that Murdock was "a little too interested".

He probably said hello to her and she was already picking out a wedding dress.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are going to put Murdock in the Psych Ward if you keep bombarding her with these facts.

I'm sure she knows that flirting isn't serious. It doesn't change the fact that women often make it clear that they're not interested.

Actually women often have to do the "it's not you, it's me" when dealing with fragile male egos. At least in places where they will encounter the man again.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure she knows that flirting isn't serious. It doesn't change the fact that women often make it clear that they're not interested.

Actually women often have to do the "it's not you, it's me" when dealing with fragile male egos. At least in places where they will encounter the man again.

Explaining myself to people committed to misunderstanding me is no longer a concern of mine.

Breaky and I had a fun run as friends here until he was trolled about his mom’s passing.

Another good poster ruined by this game.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Or maybe… just maybe…

He was manipulated into migration.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, you want to avoid that subject now don't you, fatso.

But alas, here we are, viewing in real time how your fat miserable ass really feels about trans people like blurt and cindy .
cindys gross blurts cool shit and you are very fucking boring and if thats you little'n well grab a ladder get up here and tell us some jokes

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you jus E beat them up LOLOLOLOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
cindys gross blurts cool shit and you are very fucking boring and if thats you little'n well grab a ladder get up here and tell us some jokes

Am I boring, X?

Boring enough to follow eh?

Is Biggie boring?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is emotionally unavailable and I’m high maintenance. It wasn’t going to work and I was well aware of that.

Emotionally unavailable to you, Murd. He was not interested at all. It wasnt going to even happen.....let alone WORK.

How do you NOT get that?

Fucking wack job.

Males always run from "high maintenance". They seek high value. Good luck with that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Emotionally unavailable to you, Murd. He was not interested at all. It wasnt going to even happen.....let alone WORK.

How do you NOT get that?

Fucking wack job.

Males always run from "high maintenance". They seek high value. Good luck with that.

So, uhm, why were you sent packing? I guess you're not high value either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He got flirty with me here at BF back in 2021.

He apologized later because he was married and said she was his soulmate, which I respect that.

But what I don’t need is someone who smiles in my face and then allows themself to be swayed by the opinions of others.

I liked Breaky… but that was before I didn’t.

Women need to grow the fuck up. Men don’t give a shit about toxic drama whoring cat fights. It’s childish.

In other words they have to listen to YOU and come to the conclusions you want them too.

So when you are up in PM boxes and texting Biggie telling everyone that I've relapsed on heroin and that I allow my 12 year old daughter (when shes 15 at that time) to "solicite grown men" for dick pics.

YOU are the toxic drama. And the liar and coward.

It's got to be humiliating to openly chase a man on forums for years, get a pity lay, start threads describing the pity lay....and then when the bullshit finally gets addressed you openly lie and claim HE was chasing YOU.

Yanno.....fucking toxic women cannot handle rejection.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get to do what I want. Including asking rhetorical questions.
But what you don't get to do is reconcile your deep rooted hatred for men pretending to be women as expressed on this very thread you miserable pig ignorant sloth. Because you are a COWard