Quarterly Stock Ratings

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To get right to the point, Lily does not belong in a troll forum, but the troll/flame forum dynamics that would be at work at a busy website, that automatically culls toxic feral pigs like Lily, are not in play today due to fewer and fewer so-called community members posting...piggly wigglies like Lily are now able to forage and eeeek out a few truffles here and there and then shit all over the place. Huge shits is all she produces and all she is capable of producing and all she will ever produce.

Why don't you put me on ignore? Seems you seek me out. Somewhat like you seek out Blandscape.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To get right to the point, Lily does not belong in a troll forum, but the troll/flame forum dynamics that would be at work at a busy website, that automatically culls toxic feral pigs like Lily, are not in play today due to fewer and fewer so-called community members posting...piggly wigglies like Lily are now able to forage and eeeek out a few truffles here and there and then shit all over the place. Huge shits is all she produces and all she is capable of producing and all she will ever produce.

Yep. And they cant even have debates or discussions without their toxic narcissistic bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that fat perverted skank gone now or did she find someone willing to describe himself jerking off to her pussy pictures?

I remember her hitting up Twap and getting rejected LOL

Poorfer could make an easy 500 if he plays it right.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't you put me on ignore? Seems you seek me out. Somewhat like you seek out Blandscape.

That poor cackling Scottish man has produced over 10 hours of audio just for me...so obviously my psychiatric advice has been of some help to him as he is getting enjoyment from making those things even if no one else except maybe Gary actually listens to them.

My advice to you is to contact a priest and request a cleansing ritual be performed on you...because you are quite large, it will most likely be referred to as a house cleansing. Perhaps your issues are demonic in nature.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That poor cackling Scottish man has produced over 10 hours of audio just for me...so obviously my psychiatric advice has been of some help to him as he is getting enjoyment from making those things even if no one else except maybe Gary actually listens to them.

My advice to you is to contact a priest and request a cleansing ritual be performed on you...because you are quite large, it will most likely be referred to as a house cleansing. Perhaps your issues are demonic in nature.

That's nice. Now, why don't you put me on ignore? Focus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how desperately fat lily does not want to talk about her true deep and dark feelings towards people like blurt and cindy

Honestly, pig, I wouldn't worry about them coming down on you for his stumble down hypocrisy lane. They are just as shallow as you are and need to remain united in their seething hatred for people like me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how desperately fat lily does not want to talk about her true deep and dark feelings towards people like blurt and cindy

Honestly, pig, I wouldn't worry about them coming down on you for his stumble down hypocrisy lane. They are just as shallow as you are and need to remain united in their seething hatred for people like me.

I do believe you have "crazy" of the day topics. I guess this is Thursday's topic.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's nice. Now, why don't you put me on ignore? Focus.

Ignoring your toxicity will not result in its disappearance...focus in on your mirror and confront whatever horrible creature you see staring back at you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do believe you have "crazy" of the day topics. I guess this is Thursday's topic.
No, no, this is expose you for the sniveling backstabbing COWard you really are day.

it's all right here on page 9 of this thread

EVERYTHING is wrong with a man pretending to be a woman. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I must have missed the part where Dilf has pretended to be a woman...

So, you're going on record that you only suck balls on heterosexuals? I suppose that is consistent with your hate for trans. It doesn't do much for your heterosexuality though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, you're going on record that you only suck balls on heterosexuals? I suppose that is consistent with your hate for trans. It doesn't do much for your heterosexuality though.
But EVERYTHING is wrong with a man pretending to be a woman though.

You said so yourself. COWard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You sure are salty about Cindy.
You sure are avoiding the subject matter at hand. Namely, your true feelings about men pretending to be women.

So tell me, COWard, how does it really feel to shill for a narrative you don't, deep down in your baboon heart, believe in?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It will disappear from your existence experience though.

No Lily, even if we all ignore you there will still be that horrible Lily smell...It's the smell, damn it, if there is such a thing as smell on a forum...I may be wrong, <sniff sniff>, I still smell it, so it does exist...I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. It's... it's repulsive!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You sure are avoiding the subject matter at hand. Namely, your true feelings about men pretending to be women.

So tell me, COWard, how does it really feel to shill for a narrative you don't, deep down in your baboon heart, believe in?

You know. I'm not required nor interested in addressing your lunacy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No Lily, even if we all ignore you there will still be that horrible Lily smell...It's the smell, damn it, if there is such a thing as smell on a forum...I may be wrong, <sniff sniff>, I still smell it, so it does exist...I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. It's... it's repulsive!

I love your content. It's so, uhm, repetitive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know. I'm not required nor interested in addressing your lunacy.
But you do so anyway because you cannot help but squeal like a stuck pig whenever I find it pleasurable to throw darts at you.

So tell me, COWard, what really does through your mind when you are agreeing with clowns like admin about women's bathrooms being made available to every swinging dick with a mental disorder?

Open up cow, let the real you out. You'll feel better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you do so anyway because you cannot help but squeal like a stuck pig whenever I find it pleasurable to throw darts at you.

So tell me, COWard, what really does through your mind when you are agreeing with clowns like admin about women's bathrooms being made available to every swinging dick with a mental disorder?

Open up cow, let the real you out. You'll feel better.

:Crazy: