Quarterly Stock Ratings

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, you and a dude that posts as a woman.

Great company you keep.

Oh, you can see into this house and tell who is using which computer?

For all you know, the entire Saturday Night Live writing team could be in this room...slow your fat rolls and get a grip on your self-narcissism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, you can see into this house and tell who is using which computer?

For all you know, the entire Saturday Night Live writing team could be in this room...slow your fat rolls and get a grip on your self-narcissism.

You post by committee? So most everyone at this place is shit, beneath "all of you", yet several of you post?

Makes perfect sense.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You post by committee? So most everyone at this place is shit, beneath "all of you", yet several of you post?

Makes perfect sense.

Perhaps it's a tax deduction...I mean, responding to you would be considered charity work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps it's a tax deduction...I mean, responding to you would be considered charity work.

And here you are. You can't answer the question when you're queried, no matter who asks.

Your troll is beneath how you perceive yourself, though not beneath your realized self.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See this folk? THIS is how Oaf really feels about people like Blurt and Cindy

and I quote: What's wrong with them? "everything"

I rest my case.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here you are. You can't answer the question when you're queried, no matter who asks.

Your troll is beneath how you perceive yourself, though not beneath your realized self.

I post...as I stated before, because of my ARG project and I am still hoping that those Mr Pickles comics we were promised will show up eventually...why are you here, there is no free buffet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What?

I actually dont even like doggystyle sex. It provides no friction where its needed. Are you discussing what you perverts imagine my sex life is like?

What's it like to have make shit up while you gets trashed for over the truth? Like being fat and an ugly horrible and bitter person?
you mean people look at you
giphy.gif
:LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So have we just completely given up on working the stock market angle?

I mean there's some good stuff that can be repurposed there about market instability, micro-transactions, etc.

No?

Fine. Let's just yell and fling poo at each other then.
Existing on a planet infested with shaved apes is NOT what I call a "best life".

<looks up and extends thumb in a hitchhiking gesture>

Reactions: X

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See this folk? THIS is how Oaf really feels about people like Blurt and Cindy

and I quote: What's wrong with them? "everything"

I rest my case.

Lily is a conceited twat...as she previously stated, she was not posting with us years ago and thus has no knowledge of who posted what and who used what accounts, or who is posting this lovely string of words right now...back in Webtv there was actually one girl, two guys...but no cup thankfully, and people kept switching off accounts and it was kinda confusing but made things more fun.

Do you remember that experiment conducted at third rail...someone would just log into their account, copy and paste a bunch of 2 year old posts from another flamer and then paste them back at the flamer and see if he would catch on that he/she is actually responding and flaming himself/herself from 2 years ago...and they had no clue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's almost as if the fat COWard doesn't want to address her true feelings towards men who dress up and pretend to be women

that's two days in a row she's proven herself a COWard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fat Oink is up in politcs suddenly righteous as fuck because Hannity allowed Sydny Powell to speak on a platform.

As if she doesnt cheer and clap and spew when her chosen bullshit is being plastered on corporate media and fueling murder and riots.

No one went out and destroyed a community or ran innocent people down with vehicles over Powells wild election claims. But her shit racist disgusting party and president can spew all the lies they want and have it result in violence and murder and THATS okay.

They are sociopaths. Plain and simple. I think they know its lies but they are just so pumped on hate they dont care.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat Oink is up in politcs suddenly righteous as fuck because Hannity allowed Sydny Powell to speak on a platform.

As if she doesnt cheer and clap and spew when her chosen bullshit is being plastered on corporate media and fueling murder and riots.

No one went out and destroyed a community or ran innocent people down with vehicles over Powells wild election claims. But her shit racist disgusting party and president can spew all the lies they want and have it result in violence and murder and THATS okay.

They are sociopaths. Plain and simple. I think they know its lies but they are just so pumped on hate they dont care.

61+h1sZqpTL.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So tell us, Pig, was it this deep and dark contempt for men who pretend to be women that got you banned from CBT ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Keep trying, Bigly Stupid. Try harder though.
Yeah, you want to avoid that subject now don't you, fatso.

But alas, here we are, viewing in real time how your fat miserable ass really feels about trans people like blurt and cindy .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Keep trying, Bigly Stupid. Try harder though.
Yeah, you want to avoid that subject now don't you, fatso.

But alas, here we are, viewing in real time how your fat misreable ass really feels about trans people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trans people are awesome when you can use them to attack women and girls and destroy our rights and protections but even the handmaids of the patriarchy who hate women that much think they are sick people.

Go figure.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's almost as if the fat COWard doesn't want to address her true feelings towards men who dress up and pretend to be women

that's two days in a row she's proven herself a COWard

To get right to the point, Lily does not belong in a troll forum, but the troll/flame forum dynamics that would be at work at a busy website, that automatically culls toxic feral pigs like Lily, are not in play today due to fewer and fewer so-called community members posting...piggly wigglies like Lily are now able to forage and eeeek out a few truffles here and there and then shit all over the place. Huge shits is all she produces and all she is capable of producing and all she will ever produce.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, that wasn't good either. *sigh*
Neither is your dancing in a tutu routine

but there it is in plain English.

YOU said everything is a wrong with a man pretending to be a woman. Clear as day and break all the floor boards you wish with all your dancing but you aren't going to change that.