Quarterly Stock Ratings

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily would have sexually devoured poor Breakfall, bones and all...Thank goodness he came to his senses.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily would have sexually devoured poor Breakfall, bones and all...Thank goodness he came to his senses.

Thankfully his bitch ass is still in tact so he can continue on Captain Save a Hoe’s enabling brigade.

Soldier on!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Another sad part to this whole imbecilic saga is that given the chance, Dove would have had sexual intercourse with Biggie Dickhead's mongoloid looking son just to be closer to Biggie CowNuts, even if the "son" was underage.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that’s the fucked up part about pro-choice… you have to be a good Mami

I'm not a fan of the Unhappy Housewives of New Jersey, and that's exactly what all of this garbage drama sounds like...it has nothing to do with flaming anymore, it's just petty, vindictive personal shit that happened in private years ago and is being regurgitated at BF on a daily basis. I believe you should post fractals instead, and I believe we should have a day where that is all anyone posts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not a fan of the Unhappy Housewives of New Jersey, and that's exactly what all of this garbage drama sounds like...it has nothing to do with flaming anymore, it's just petty, vindictive personal shit that happened in private years ago and is being regurgitated at BF on a daily basis. I believe you should post fractals instead, and I believe we should have a day where that is all anyone posts.
That's really rich coming from you as you pretty much were the narrator and fact checker when the Summer Of Poofer was at its peak. Additionally, you're always in the middle of such threads either expressing outrage or commenting how "flaming is dead," yet you've kept talking about "flaming" for the last two fucking years.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can you get any more pathetic than these sad-face clowns attacking people's children...is this what qualifies as content now?
Why are you surprised? Flynn is well known as being a lowest of the low, bottom of the barrel, shit-scraping, zero class troll, with absolutely no morals or sense of decency.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you surprised? Flynn is well known as being a lowest of the low, bottom of the barrel, shit-scraping, zero class troll, with absolutely no morals or sense of decency.
And the Pig is more than happy to cheerlead for it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh. Look. The online slut Dove and Aryan the P.I. poster are fellating each other's asses.

Does that help the hurt go away faster?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're 100% male. Not sure about back in the BH days, but on here it's clear as day that you've got a pair of hairy swingers.

That's not what you outline in your pm.

Hz4gzWx.md.png

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No I'm saying I was encouraged to give you a chance and mistakenly believed you're capable of being more than just a worthless troll.

Oh. I C!!!!

Nevermind the fact you stated the rumors stemmed from people "having a massive grudge" against me.

So, either you're a liar or you were thinking you could social engineer worming your way up my ass or both.

Which is it asshat?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except you've never posted one in your real voice. I've already posted one in my real voice. You seem to like to omit that fact.

Oh you did post one, where is it...lost in the Bermuda triangle? No one has heard it at BF...mine is still up and it's not quantum PC AI.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Let's not pretend that the rumours of your gender fluidity exist solely because of how disliked you are, you ooze testosterone in every post.

While we're on the subject, what made your supposed "good friend" and ex BH comrade SSS turn on you do you think? Remember, the person you claimed to have gone through some weird BH ritual with, where you shared your inner most fears and trusted him with your life?:LOL3:

CRINGE