Quarterly Stock Ratings

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No Lily, even if we all ignore you there will still be that horrible Lily smell...It's the smell, damn it, if there is such a thing as smell on a forum...I may be wrong, <sniff sniff>, I still smell it, so it does exist...I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. It's... it's repulsive!

That'll do, Agent Smith. That'll do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I suppose that you're the picture of stability, kindness and normality?
You certainly aren't.

Not when you attempt chastise me for my stance on womanhood because it contradicts the narrative you've been fed only to go on record with the following

"what is wrong with men pretending to be women" -- ""everything""

everything huh? Does that include men entering women's bathrooms too? COWard?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you know how to properly reconcile your contradictions, COWard?

Because I don't want to participate. Are you going to continue to wail for another 12 hours?

Why do you glom on to nothing and try to make huge controversies out of it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because I don't want to participate. Are you going to continue to wail for another 12 hours?

Why do you glom on to nothing and try to make huge controversies out of it?
Because you CANNOT participate you fat low IQ COWard.

Because anything you say at this point flies in the face of your previous positions and demonstrates clearly to anyone with a functioning brain you are a shallow transparent and miserable hippocrite with ZERO standards and self respect.

Seems Cindy had you pegged and the fact that non even your little fluffer boy admin stood up in your defense speaks VOLUMES.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you CANNOT participate you fat low IQ COWard.

Because anything you say at this point flies in the face of your previous positions and demonstrates clearly to anyone with a functioning brain you are a shallow transparent and miserable hippocrite with ZERO standards and self respect.

Seems Cindy had you pegged and the fact that non even your little fluffer boy admin stood up in your defense speaks VOLUMES.

Werdz...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, switch to emoticon responses you pig ignorant sloth. They are more intuitive and intelligent than you will ever be.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, he said I turned him down because it's the truth. At least he doesn't lie.

He got flirty with me here at BF back in 2021.

He apologized later because he was married and said she was his soulmate, which I respect that.

But what I don’t need is someone who smiles in my face and then allows themself to be swayed by the opinions of others.

I liked Breaky… but that was before I didn’t.

Women need to grow the fuck up. Men don’t give a shit about toxic drama whoring cat fights. It’s childish.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He apologized later because he was married and said she was his soulmate, which I respect that.

But what I don’t need is someone who smiles in my face and then allows themself to be swayed by the opinions of others.

I liked Breaky… but that was before I didn’t.

Women need to grow the fuck up. Men don’t give a shit about toxic drama whoring cat fights. It’s childish.

At this point, he'll deny it. It's what all the brave people do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How bout I end this shitshow right now? I’ll text Joo and ask who was the better fuck. Be back with the answer in a few.
He had his first interview. If he didn’t get a call back the next day, it’s because I decided to go in another direction.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Translation: He got flirty for a joke and Murdock took him seriously and when he saw the "Fatal Attraction" psycho personality emerging he diffused the situation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure, you speak Spanish...ffs, you don't even speak or write English properly...

Can you say "slip up"?
But what I can do is spot a hippocrite and hold them to task like I'm doing here you broken pig.

Now, about them men pretending to be women. What's wrong with them again?