Quarterly Stock Ratings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd whoop your ass. Guaranteed.

Frankly you wouldnt even touch me before I turned you into a human pencil.

Are you seriously bragging about engaging in violence against another woman? Gross. Feel free to beat your imaginary dick over how tough you think you are. Misogynist.

Get a grip, grandma.

Pathetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frankly you wouldnt even touch me before I turned you into a human pencil.

Are you seriously bragging about engaging in violence against another woman? Gross. Feel free to beat your imaginary dick over how tough you think you are. Misogynist.

Get a grip, grandma.

Pathetic.

Grow up. You can't do shit but shriek all day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if I'd get a Bush pig trophy for my kill?

I could totally get her tagged by the DNR. Shit I bet I could take her down with my bow....no need to waste a bullet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really misery pointing out your gross hypocrisy? or just a very astute observation?

Dove, no one can be happy with all your insults and invective. It's negative energy and you're not in a happy place.

None one on this thread, other than a few casual observers, is being positive.

This is simple psychology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grow up. You can't do shit but shriek all day.

Says the narcissist who is sitting here on her fat ass priding herself on her belief that she could physically harm another woman

You really are disgusting. Why are progs so fucking violent?

You ever came charging at me, you are gonna get shot. Simple as that. It's disgusting of you to brag about violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO at this jabba the hutt looking sloth thinking she could even swing one of those sleeping bag looking arms at me and actually land

bitch so slow I could sit there and type out one of my ""w3rdz" posts before she even hit the halfway mark between her fat body and my face and then I'd take a step back, throw a empty soda can at her, laugh, rinse and repeat until she had a stroke due to lack of oxygen.

this fat fuck is delusional

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the narcissist who is sitting here on her fat ass priding herself on her belief that she could physically harm another woman

You really are disgusting. Why are progs so fucking violent?

You ever came charging at me, you are gonna get shot. Simple as that. It's disgusting of you to brag about violence.

How am I being violent? I'm just saying that if you were threatening me physically, I would cut you down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO at this jabba the hutt looking sloth thinking she could even swing one of those sleeping bag looking arms at me and actually land

bitch so slow I could sit there and type out one of my ""w3rdz" posts before she even hit the halfway mark between her fat body and my face and then I'd take a step back, throw a empty soda can at her, laugh, rinse and repeat until she had a stroke due to lack of oxygen.

this fat fuck is delusional

Triggered are we?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How am I being violent? I'm just saying that if you were threatening me physically, I would cut you down.

You were saying you would physically attack me and cause me "so much hurt".

Because apparently my opinions rule your unstable emotions.

I'm not the one who started with the physical threats, you fat fucking psycho.

And I'd love to see you try, the minute youd come at me with violent intent is the minute your skull makes impact with my bullet. I could probably fight your fat ass off considering I'm in MUCH better shape but I'm not allowing myself to he attacked by some violent ass CA prog. A fucking grandma.

Yeah you sit there brag about your ability to harm women with violence.....because that isnt blatant misogyny or anything. Figures that comes from a scumbag who supports predatory men swinging their dicks in female spaces.

I'm sure the males here are SO impressed with you now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were saying you would physically attack me and cause me "so much hurt".

Because apparently my opinions rule your unstable emotions.

I'm not the one who started with the physical threats, you fat fucking psycho.

And I'd love to see you try, the minute youd come at me with violent intent is the minute your skull makes impact with my bullet. I could probably fight your fat ass off considering I'm in MUCH better shape but I'm not allowing myself to he attacked by some violent ass CA prog. A fucking grandma.

Yeah you sit there brag about your ability to harm women with violence.....because that isnt blatant misogyny or anything. Figures that comes from a scumbag who supports predatory men swinging their dicks in female spaces.

I'm sure the males here are SO impressed with you now.

She said why don't we fight it out. If we were fighting it out, you expect me to allowed to be struck without striking back?

That's would never happen. When have I ever ACTUALLY physically threatened you? You know when? Never.

Oh my, you're threatening me with a firearm. No, you're not violent at all.

Typical conservative, threatening someone's life over well, nothing.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt your sincerity to be honest.
the day u showed u attacked her about the swans in the road... i remember that

then everyone called u 'oak' and attacked u, but she held off