Queen Elizabeth II has died

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There isn't anything in this country where they have talked about bone cancer.
It wasn't known here in the Uk either Lilly until she passed.
No one simply dies of old age, something gives out, one of our parts fail.

She kept her bone cancer a secret from the public... probably only her 4 children would have known plus of course the doctors. Harry and Meghan didn't know. They wouldn't care if they did. They have shown no concern for deceased Prince Philip funeral last year, nor have they shown concern for Thomas Markle senior's stroke.
William just been made prince of Wales.

Huge title to be given.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I just heard his speech... it was all good until he backed Harry and Meghan. That isn't good. I hope it was just a token for show so to speak.

Lady C has her rant about Meghan and Giuffre causing the Queen's illness edited out of her youtube.. she blames bots snitching and getting it censored. It was more or less her TONE that was censored.

Anyway, if Meghan is allowed to get away with stuff the monarchy might crash. We'll just have to wait and see.

They're replaying the speech... I will watch it again...bbl

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She kept her bone cancer a secret from the public... probably only her 4 children would have known plus of course the doctors. Harry and Meghan didn't know. They wouldn't care if they did. They have shown no concern for deceased Prince Philip funeral last year, nor have they shown concern for Thomas Markle senior's stroke.

Huge title to be given.

Wasn't this to be expected though?
Indeed but it's still a huge honour.

One thing that has surprised me given the nature of this forum is the respect that has been given to her.Put that in to comparison to how the fuck tards from s.g reacted then I know I chose the right place to post at.And that's here.

They have been insulting? There's just no need.

She was a world wide historical figure that always was a friend to the US.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
King Charles is a great speaker... very easy listening.

Omg... what a moving speech.. .. when his eyes turned red sending his mother to his father, I am tearing up myself.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huge title to be given.

I just heard his speech... it was all good until he backed Harry and Meghan. That isn't good. I hope it was just a token for show so to speak.

Lady C has her rant about Meghan and Giuffre causing the Queen's illness edited out of her youtube.. she blames bots snitching and getting it censored. It was more or less her TONE that was censored.

Anyway, if Meghan is allowed to get away with stuff the monarchy might crash. We'll just have to wait and see.

Omnipotent, be reasonable, it's his son, for goodness sake.

The voyeuristic public has had a huge impact on their lives, the death of his mother and his absolute loathing for the media.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huge title to be given.

One thing that has surprised me given the nature of this forum is the respect that has been given to her.Put that in to comparison to how the fuck tards from s.g reacted then I know I chose the right place to post at.And that's here.

Yeah the usual suspects.

I give credit to a couple of the regs from here though.They went there to bad mouth her and didn't do it here.I guess that's a tad respectful.Facebook is the same I'm afraid,I'll get banned soon lol- [
dstq.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huge title to be given.

Yeah the usual suspects.

I give credit to a couple of the regs from here though.They went there to bad mouth her and didn't do it here.I guess that's a tad respectful.Facebook is the same I'm afraid,I'll get banned soon lol- [
dstq.png

People almost no standards these days.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huge title to be given.

The Canadian immigrants are from communist countries benefiting from our free system ... I would send them home to their overcrowded lands the ungrateful shits. I am serious.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huge title to be given.

The voyeuristic public has had a huge impact on their lives, the death of his mother and his absolute loathing for the media.

The death of his mum was terrible and a tragedy that cannot be fixed. Having lost my dad at 4 years old and having no counselling whatsoever myself, I understand him completely but I don't use it as an excuse to shit all over my privileged childhood and act like a 62 year old baby or as in his case, a 37 year old baby.

Look, when we go through the grief of the past few days, I will properly explain so you see where I am coming from but not now. It's got to be about the Queen for now and not those two liars.

Nobody wants to be voyeurs in the Sussex lives I can promise you that. No one.. not even the USA people interested in following the monarchy.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Huge title to be given.

Fame has killed a great many people, look at all the dead rock stars and actors etc, I'm willing to give Harry and his Bride the benefit of a doubt.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huge title to be given.

Yeah the usual suspects.

dstq.png

You have to write it and not send it... send a pithy reply instead. I am getting good at it....lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huge title to be given.

The death of his mum was terrible and a tragedy that cannot be fixed. Having lost my dad at 4 years old and having no counselling whatsoever myself, I understand him completely but I don't use it as an excuse to shit all over my privileged childhood and act like a 62 year old baby or as in his case, a 37 year old baby.

Look, when we go through the grief of the past few days, I will properly explain so you see where I am coming from but not now. It's got to be about the Queen for now and not those two liars.

Nobody wants to be voyeurs in the Sussex lives I can promise you that. No one.. not even the USA people interested in following the monarchy.

However, you weren't raised in the fishbowl he was as well, as his mother from the time she was 21. I can see in his mind, right or wrong, that he thought the media was a danger to his wife and his family.

Privilege doesn't eradicate fear or feelings of threat, especially from the UK's shitty tabloid media.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Huge title to be given.

Fame has killed a great many people, look at all the dead rock stars and actors etc, I'm willing to give Harry and his Bride the benefit of a doubt.

MeAgain wants to be president of the USA and a billionaire... I said I don't want to talk about it yet. I have been following the real life soap opera for more than a year so obviously I know all the details or at least 90%....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Omg... what a moving speech.. .. when his eyes turned red sending his mother to his father, I am tearing up myself.
No he’s not! Do you know how many gaffs he’s made in his life? A leaked message to Camilla had him talking about sucking on her fanny while she was on her period. I can speak and sing in front of an audience…you can’t!

:Happy5:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No he’s not! Do you know how many gaffs he’s made in his life? A leaked message to Camilla had him talking about sucking on her fanny while she was on her period. I can speak and sing in front of an audience…you can’t!

well the only C__ts that mention that sort of rubbish is shit NSW and Vic republicans because you are putrid people.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

well the only C__ts that mention that sort of rubbish is shit NSW and Vic republicans because you are putrid people.
C’mon…we are one nation. Please explain!? :AssKisser:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are different on our side... We are comfortable and don't like change for the worse. All people have done is bleed my state. Swamped up by foreigners.

Too bad we didn't stay undiscovered for another billion years.

Great Southern Land!~

I'm in a great mood today huh?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We are different on our side... We are comfortable and don't like change for the worse. All people have done is bleed my state. Swamped up by foreigners.

Great Southern Land!~

I'm in a great mod today huh?
I spent 13 years in Western Australia and loved every bit of it. Unfortunately NSW is where the real money lies. Maybe when I fully retire, I might move back…but further down south. South of Margaret River.
:ThumbsUp1:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

I spent 13 years in Western Australia and loved every bit of it. Unfortunately NSW is where the real money lies. Maybe when I fully retire, I might move back…but further down south. South of Margaret River.

NSW is broke... WA is the only place on the entire earth that made money during the pandemic and YOU my friend are living in the past... NOT the present.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

NSW is broke... WA is the only place on the entire earth that made money during the pandemic and YOU my friend are living in the past... NOT the present.
You shouldn’t divide the states like some lousy politician. I have equal fondness for both our states.

Divided we fall…but united we stand!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

You shouldn’t divide the states like some lousy politician. I have equal fondness for both our states.

You put down my state saying we have no money when that is actually WRONG... The only reason NSW wants to be ONE NATION is so they can get their paws on our wealth.. FACT!!! otherwise the ES couldn't give a shit Australia's WA power house as long as we keep feeding the Fed coffers.....

Here... NSW and Vic... two bleeding states. WA has the greatest sports stadium on the planet Optus voted by the UK sports people and we have the MOST modern Hospitals on the planet and we give more money to telepthon than any other place on earth.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only thing NSW and Vic have is more welfare recipients ... WA was fully employed during the pandemic. FULLY!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

You put down my state saying we have no money when that is actually WRONG... The only reason NSW wants to be ONE NATION is so they can get their paws on our wealth.. FACT!!! otherwise the ES couldn't give a shit Australia's WA power house as long as we keep feeding the Fed coffers.....

Here... NSW and Vic... two bleeding states. WA has the greatest sports stadium on the planet Optus voted by the UK sports people and we have the MOST modern Hospitals on the planet and we give more money to telepthon than any other place on earth.

What I meant was, that the international import/export markets mostly happen in NSW. The world recognises NSW, Sydney, before any other state or city in the whole of Australia. I’ve been in business long enough to understand this truth without prejudice.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

What I meant was, that the international import/export markets mostly happen in NSW. The world recognises NSW, Sydney, before any other state or city in the whole of Australia. I’ve been in business long enough to understand this truth without prejudice.

Well we are getting off topic but WA is responsible for 45% of Australia's export. 3 million people are responsible for 45% of exports. You are WAYYY behind what really goes on obviously. Your news misinforms you I am afraid.

I can see it now... ES demanding republicanism for trumped up charges of King Charles, by the nutty Murdoch left media THEN us getting a corrupt president, THEN they'll make a new constitution, invade our mineral wealth... primary produce wealth and fatten themselves on the East Coast. And bugger the little man in Australia... they'll be told shoot up more heroin and crack and die fuckers BECAUSE THAT is what we are headed for...

I dunno if that will be before or after the Choge invasion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

Well we are getting off topic but WA is responsible for 45% of Australia's export. 3 million people are responsible for 45% of exports. You are WAYYY behind what really goes on obviously. Your news misinforms you I am afraid.

I can see it now... ES demanding republicanism for trumped up charges of King Charles, by the nutty Murdoch left media THEN us getting a corrupt president, THEN they'll make a new constitution, invade our mineral wealth... primary produce wealth and fatten themselves on the East Coast. And bugger the little man in Australia... they'll be told shoot up more heroin and crack and die fuckers BECAUSE THAT is what we are headed for...

Mining export? 45% of what? I’m in business.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great Southern Land!~

Mining export? 45% of what? I’m in business.

OMG,.. we have coal, gas, iron ore, rare minerals, wheat (we don't get droughts), sheep, lobster, up until recently our own petrol refinery which gave the WHOLE of Australia 20% of its fuel... we have our own veggies and fruit. We don't need your side... You need our side and instead of being grateful, you broke bastards BRAG you are Australia's gateway....lol.. And every time you have natural catastrophe (which is once or twice a year) your side BEGS for charity.

We have 19 PORTS in WA for starters... How many does NSW have in your state have to police? 3? 4?

Please... :Whaa?:

Anyway, @reaper , speaking of charity, King Charles sent us a donation without us asking for anything, when Cyclone Seroja flattened a few towns up our coast last year. I was so proud of him doing that.

Last edited: