Queen Elizabeth II has died

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it is real that is though. I remember people being forced to grieve out loud in Nth Korea.

So in a way, I do care.

And some cultures like in New Guinea, don't believe in people dying naturally. They blame neighbouring tribes and then go murdering someone they blame caused the natural death.

It is good the world sees an example of how today's civilized behave.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it is real that is though. I remember people being forced to grieve out loud in Nth Korea.

So in a way, I do care.

And some cultures like in New Guinea, don't believe in people dying naturally. They blame neighbouring tribes and then go murdering someone they blame caused the natural death.

It is good the world sees an example of how today's civilized behave.

These are fairly isolated people. You're looking for outliers, when the truth is most cultures are "civilized" about death and the accompanying burial practices.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I am part Irish x about 50% so if a relative or good friend falls off their perch we always put on a big wake after the funeral...

To be truthful, after a while they aren't what you could call very civilised... you know ... ⭐⭐⭐

Do you think 'they' will give the Queen a good piss up as a send off ... ⚡⚡⚡

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am part Irish x about 50% so if a relative or good friend falls off their perch we always put on a big wake after the funeral...

To be truthful, after a while they aren't what you could call very civilised... you know ... ⭐⭐⭐

Do you think 'they' will give the Queen a good piss up as a send off ... ⚡⚡⚡

Yep... everyone will get drunk at the wake.

That beats blubbering in public though.

I think the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret were always permanently drunk. It used to cost the Queen thousands.

And funnily enough, King Charles looks like a drinker. I noticed his hands were quite thick and swollen looking, like he' s carrying too much fluid.

I don't think he'll last the next decade unless he gets some of that fluid out of himself. He looks like he would suit the caveman diet... a low carb high protein diet. That walk he did yesterday just about killed him. Princess Anne looked very spritely though. She looked like she could do another 10 kms.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Yep... everyone will get drunk at the wake.

That beats blubbering in public though.

I think the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret were always permanently drunk. It used to cost the Queen thousands.

A funnily enough, King Charles looks like a drinker. I noticed his hands were quite think and swollen looking, like he' s carrying too much fluid.

I don't think he'll last the next decade unless he gets some of that fluid out of himself. He looks like he would suit the caveman diet... a low carb high protein diet. That walk he did yesterday just about killed him. Princess Anne looked very spritely though. She looked like she could do another 10 kms.

... You know, I never knew that they had so many ceremonies and other various things they are doing, but almost everyone in the UK is paying her the respect due for the situation.

It's really nice to see.

They said on one program all the people involved have been practising for this for years so they get it right.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
... You know, I never knew that they had so many ceremonies and other various things they are doing, but almost everyone in the UK is paying her the respect due for the situation.

It's really nice to see.

They said on one program all the people involved have been practising for this for years so they get it right.

Yes. Her funeral under a code name (LONDON BRIDGE) has been practice for 3 decades but still no one expected her to die at Balmoral so adjustments had been made for that. The Queen was half Scottish and she LOVED Balmoral where she got a proper holiday.

The Queen owns Balmoral and Sandringham... everything else belongs to the Crown.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or should say owned... past tense. I wonder who is going to get those places. I know Princess Anne lives at Sandringham.

Hmmm, something to now think about when the formal funeral is over.

We thought she was never going to die seriously.

I am happy Charles is King. He did the hard yards, he deserves his turn, short lived as it will be. There are 4 kings inline now. We won't ever see another Queen.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or should say owned... past tense. I wonder who is going to get those places. I know Princess Anne lives at Sandringham.

Hmmm, something to now think about when the formal funeral is over.

We thought she was never going to die seriously.

I am happy Charles is King. He did the hard yards, he deserves his turn, short lived as it will be. There are 4 kings inline now. We won't ever see another Queen.
Princess Charlotte is third in line for the throne.Though her Dad and older Brother would have to die for that to happen.

1. The Prince of Wales

2. Prince George of Wales

3. Princess Charlotte of Wales

4. Prince Louis of Wales

5. The Duke of Sussex

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Princess Charlotte is third in line for the throne.Though her Dad and older Brother would have to die for that to happen.

1. The Prince of Wales

4. Prince Louis of Wales

5. The Duke of Sussex

Yeah I know, I just don't think she'll make it to being Queen however stranger things have happened

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually George dying is a scary thought. So you are right. Charlotte might end up Queen if George dies. That is a terrible thought.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

1. The Prince of Wales

4. Prince Louis of Wales

5. The Duke of Sussex
I'd thought Harry's resignation thingy, took him out of the line up?

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not edgie, simply hopeful.

Tiocfaidh ár lá you useless piece of colonial shit.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The English have been occupying Irish soil since the 1650's. Northern Ireland is part of the Republic not the UK.

Tiocfadh ár lá

It will come to pass.

Demographic trend will lead to a free Emerald Isle under the Republic of Ireland.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If a parallel universe existed today, would Diana be called the Queen now alongside KC III, or how does that work out ...?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really sure how I feel about her passing. My grands escaped in the 40s, but still had her commemorative China in the cabinet along with everything else that survived the Northridge quake.

Adding a mulatto princess in the mix who was able to turn headlines to read that it was racism that disabled her children from holding titles was ingenious considering a 73 yo male who has never had a job was about to be king was ingenious.

I’m sure it also kept the resurrection of the whole Andrew/Epstein scandal off the radar.

Kudos to the monarchy for spinning a sidepiece making queen into a royal succession.

RIP Diana

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd thought Harry's resignation thingy, took him out of the line up?

If you look up "Duke" in Wiki it tells you only a person with Duke in front of their name can become a King... so no, he isn't taken out of the line up. It's his right of birth.

It's called a peerage and it cannot be taken off him except by an act of parliament. And they wouldn't do that unless he did heinous acts and became a serial killer or something.

The only thing that was removed from him was HRH which stands for His Royal Highness or in a females case, Her Royal Highness.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really sure how I feel about her passing. My grands escaped in the 40s, but still had her commemorative China in the cabinet along with everything else that survived the Northridge quake.

Adding a mulatto princess in the mix who was able to turn headlines to read that it was racism that disabled her children from holding titles was ingenious considering a 73 yo male who has never had a job was about to be king was ingenious.

I’m sure it also kept the resurrection of the whole Andrew/Epstein scandal off the radar.

Kudos to the monarchy for spinning a sidepiece making queen into a royal succession.

RIP Diana

Diana was more English aristocratic than the German Queen actually however Princess Diana had Indian blood in her so in actual fact Harry and William contain a drop of Indian blood.

The worshipping of Diana is over the top. She was no victim. HARRY even made public she was no angel and he was right.

Diana was getting ready to leave her boys with their father and go live in the USA with Doddy.

The boys did not want to stay cooped up with Diana in Kensington that summer.... they wanted to be in the country with Dad doing boy stuff.

There are some facts the media won't tell you, nor would the RF sully themselves responding to the antimonarchy movement press.

Despite their destructive efforts people want and adore the monarchy because never in the history of the UK has ordinary people had it any better than under Queen Elizabeth II.

Now we are on the precipice of a new age and that is being looked at with hope.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The English have been occupying Irish soil since the 1650's. Northern Ireland is part of the Republic not the UK.

Tiocfadh ár lá

It will come to pass.

Demographic trend will lead to a free Emerald Isle under the Republic of Ireland.

Your country is miles too small the be independent .... you thankless Leprechaun.

careful what you wish for puck!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tiocfadh ár lá

It will come to pass.