Question about Omicron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I haven't had it yet, but I know some fucker will likely infect me with the Chank AIDS eventually.

We have to think about the long term and if the policies in place for Covid are scientifically justified.

The policies in CA are NOT.

And its really gonna fuck up the working class that really cannot afford to sit home with some asymptomatic case testing themselves until its negative.

It's a partisan issue now so common sense is not a thing.

The policies in CA schools are insane. One school they had the kids go outside most of the day because "covid spreads inside" but there was some nearby fire and the kids were just inhaling smoke.

No common sense at all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotta people seem to be coming down with omicron in Canada lately.

The Pandemic is still very much alive here people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory - I asked a serious question and these fools are starting their shit in my thread.

I didn’t ask for google results. Did anyone hear it from a fucking doctor. Don’t come in my thread starting your political bullshit.

from a TV doctor 2 years ago, one young man had indeed caught it twice.... so yes however Freud refutes that... I'm going with doctors on this one. Prince Charles has had covid twice.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who cares? Deaths are way, way down.

Like elsewhere, businesses and local governments here are dropping masking mandates & proof of vaccination. However, cases are shooting back up. Some businesses & people are acting like pre pandemic but others are still quite cautious. Quite a few businesses here still insist their employees work from home. Some schools are 1/2 online & 1/2 home based .

It seems to be about a 50/50 split between those who still choose to social distance & those who don't. I live right beside the ocean where a Lotta activities & business can be conducted outdoors so that helps. Seems ta blow them germs inta the ocean.

I try to avoid indoors activities where possible. Eat outside on the restaurant patio. I think they'll be offering a Lotta outdoor activities here soon like exercise classes.

Do you see a lot of outdoor activities being offered or going there where you live @Oerdin?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most people I know have had it at least twice.....even double jabbed, including my wife. Ironically, she got a reminder that her next jab is due. What a joke!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotta people seem to be coming down with omicron in Canada lately.

The Pandemic is still very much alive here people.

It's not a pandemic anymore. Its endemic.

It's part of the viral ecosystem now. It was never going to go away.

What's it's going to do is break out yearly like influenza. But it just gets weaker. We all have immunities from all our exposure over the past few years.

Less people will get severely ill and die from it. Eventually it's going to be nothing but a nasty head cold like the corona virus we have had for years that causes a head cold.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most people I know have had it at least twice.....even double jabbed, including my wife. Ironically, she got a reminder that her next jab is due. What a joke!

Pfizer ain't no good.....Lokmeer!

Yeah the health authorities contacted me ta see if I wanted Pfizer or Moderna but I told I'm waiting for the newer vaccines eh?

Official data sez Pfizer is only 30% effective against Omicron so really...there's no point in gettin their jab.

Little wonder that yer wife & everyone else who got Pfizer is gettin sick

Pfizer Izza dud, Bud!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pfizer ain't no good.....Lokmeer!

Yeah the health authorities contacted me ta see if I wanted Pfizer or Moderna but I told I'm waiting for the newer vaccines eh?

Official data sez Pfizer is only 30% effective against Omicron so really...there's no point in gettin their jab.

Little wonder that yer wife & everyone else who got Pfizer is gettin sick

Pfizer Izza dud, Bud!
My son in law saw a guy die in the ER who got Moderna and died of blood clots just a few days later.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe may not get sick because he lives a very secluded life.

All his stories about meeting people from other countries, with different occupations, with interesting stories, etc. etc. are all bullshit.

One day a week or two ago he was telling Rancid that he just met a trannie from Brazil. Then, in another thread, he was telling people that he has not been out and around other people in months.

How do you meet a trannie from Brazil if you have not been around other people in months? I mean, how would it even come up in conversation with a stranger that he is a "trannie from Brazil"?

The stories Liar @Joe tells are funny and ridiculous, but everyone should understand that they are bullshit. Quite often it is very poorly written fiction. This should always be understood when engaging with him in any conversation.

If there comes a time when Liar @Joe ventures out and mingles, he will be at severe risk because of his compromised innate immune system.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems have been trying to rachet up covid hysteria again but it just doesn't sell any more. People aren't buying it any more.