Question for computer people

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think they are a nice looking car and they have the "performance" up there very competitively too, but the model still has more issues than a high dollar car should have, the Corvette is not alone in this, there are other high dollars marques or models that also have disappointing reliability.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are talking about pre-2023 C8's.

There were a number of improvements made to the 2023 model.

So far the only trouble I have had with my Corvette is fatigued smile muscles in my face.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's an ass. I don't know why you bother with him.
I suspect @The Prowler didn't get enough love and attention from his Mom when he was little. Come to think of it, he is likely the product of a Single Parent household with a domineering short tempered Father. Maybe his Mom left his Dad early on. So he's 'making up' for that deprivation later in life by harassing you and other women in this forum. That's why you and other women appear to substitute the role as surrogate Moms. Prowler's counterpart at VF is another Incel named Eddy. Turns out, Eddy hasn't spoken to his Mother in over 10 years as she appear to reject him & he always harasses @The Countess when she posts there @Lily

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I suspect @The Prowler didn't get enough love and attention from his Mom when he was little. Come to think of it, he is likely the product of a Single Parent household with a domineering short tempered Father. Maybe his Mom left his Dad early on. So he's 'making up' for that deprivation later in life by harassing you and other women in this forum. That's why you and other women appear to substitute the role as surrogate Moms. Prowler's counterpart at VF is another Incel named Eddy. Turns out, Eddy hasn't spoken to his Mother in over 10 years as she appear to reject him & he always harasses @The Countess when she posts there @Lily
Sorry, Joe - That was beneath you, and uncalled for. Color me disappointed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He really doesn't harass me anymore. I stopped responding to him. I knew it would make him irrelevant. It's worked fairly well.

He is not going to get attention when he's being a jackass. It's as simple as that.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
So, how bored do you have to be with your corvette to whore it out on a thread about screws and clear nail polish?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
He really doesn't harass me anymore. I stopped responding to him. I knew it would make him irrelevant. It's worked fairly well.

He is not going to get attention when he's being a jackass. It's as simple as that.
I meant that I thought we collectively agreed not to include talk of other people's upbringings, family etc in derision. They don't even allow that on yahoo boards, so it shouldn't be acceptable in a high class joint like this here one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I meant that I thought we collectively agreed not to include talk of other people's upbringings, family etc in derision. They don't even allow that on yahoo boards, so it shouldn't be acceptable in a high class joint like this here one.

Where did we agree to that? I see it happening all over the place, in the SB it's quite popular among some folks here.

I secretly enjoy watching people flail about in their attempts to troll me, to be honest. My fav might be when they call my grandson retarded. I literally smile every time I see it. It's fun watching them try desperately to upset me. These animals can't touch that place in my heart reserved for that child. The bond is impenetrable. And my power over their "addiction" is pretty amazing. They are soooooo very invested in seeing me upset.

If we can't ever get to a civil forum in the world wild web, I enjoy my giggles over what the frustrated do to "win".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, is he....retarded? Just kidding there.
.. Oh well, I'll just do my best to live up to my own high standards then.

No, he's quite inquisitive and bright. He's handsome as well, @Murdy can tell you, she's seen his pics.

Last time he slept over and was getting out of a bath he asks me "'Grandma' why do we say showers instead of show ers?"
I chuckled and said "Great question, the answer is that English is a complicated language with complicated rules." He's noticed the differences more acutely since he's learning Spanish on a software program. Spanish is fairly straight forward. He wants to speak Spanish in honor of his granddad and because many kids he encounters speak it too.

Btw, I don't generally involve family members either. I do recognize it's picking rotten fruit off the ground.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy fuck, some people here are as slow as @Lily's illegitimate grandson.

First mention of a car in this thread:

First mention of my Corvette in this thread:

Now say "Sorry for being stupid."
p0CiT7u.jpg

Sorry about your petulance.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now say "Sorry for being stupid."
I'm deeply sorry that your mother didn't love you as a child @The Prowler.

And now as a grown man, you have this compulsive need to abuse women in this forum for the love she failed to provide you. I know you tease and hurl abuse at them because of your need to seek attention from them.

"Look at my cars, Ladies! I own a Big Powerful Car! And I can drive anyone into the ground!" Meanwhile most men your age outgrow that need. But you haven't. Just like High school.

or...

"Look at this championship belt from my Baseball Beer League! It's really special!" Geez never mind that some 9 year olds win the Little League World Servies and accomplish more as athletes before they're 10 than you have in a lifetime. A good number of them actually make it to the Majors when they grow up. I guess you weren't of that calibre, eh Prowler?

Just like a neglected needy child. In many ways, you still haven't grown up nor left the past behind, Prowler.

Kind of like a Special Needs Kid who constantly needs praise.

as in "Everybody's Special! We all get A's!"

Your father must have been hard on you too, Prowler.

Reminds me of the story about Hitler's father who used to beat young Adolf & shout at him. I suspect your father also had a short fuse too, Prowler.

He's passed onto you and it manifests itself in all your pent up rage & microagression.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm deeply sorry that your mother didn't love you as a child @The Prowler.

And now as a grown man, you have this compulsive need to abuse women in this forum for the love she failed to provide you. I know you tease and hurl abuse at them because of your need to seek attention from them.

"Look at my cars, Ladies! I own a Big Powerful Car! And I can drive anyone into the ground!" Meanwhile most men your age outgrow that need. But you haven't. Just like High school.

or...

"Look at this championship belt from my Baseball Beer League! It's really special!" Geez never mind that some 9 year olds win the Little League World Servies and accomplish more as athletes before they're 10 than you have in a lifetime. A good number of them actually make it to the Majors when they grow up. I guess you weren't of that calibre, eh Prowler?

Just like a neglected needy child. In many ways, you still haven't grown up nor left the past behind, Prowler.

Kind of like a Special Needs Kid who constantly needs praise.

as in "Everybody's Special! We all get A's!"

Your father must have been hard on you too, Prowler.

Reminds me of the story about Hitler's father who used to beat young Adolf & shout at him. I suspect your father also had a short fuse too, Prowler.

He's passed onto you and it manifests itself in all your pent up rage & microagression.

He has a car or cars.

I have two children and one grandson and now a granddaughter on the way. I'm wealthy in all the things that matter.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
To anyone who missed it, @Lily just tried to tell Senile @Joe that what matters is having offspring.

She is so insensitive to Senile @Joe, who has no offspring.

@Lily is very self-absorbed and shows no empathy for poor old Senile @Joe.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They are all that really matters to me. My heart overflows with abundance. I'm sorry, and I mean this, that you don't have it. When you're on your deathbed, what will you be thinking about? Your toys?

Pfffft, now that's sad.

Hahaha!!

Keep it coming, @Lily.

I am sure Senile @Joe appreciates knowing how you really feel about him.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

@Lily is clueless.

She was attacking poor Senile @Joe without even realizing it.

Senile @Joe, do not let it bother you. She is probably just jealous of your gold coin collection.