Question for You Commie Loving Conservatives

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Er didn't the White House walk back Biden's Taiwan comments just this morning?

Oh wait! This is a Holliday thread.

never mind

You always add such depth to these conversations. And I appreciate the plethora of authoritative citations you bring to the table.

Thank you. I do enjoy shooting down a Holiday argument before it even gets started.

Does Holliday want a war with China?
I don't need to start a thread to know what I think, Raggz.
I started this so contards can say what THEY think. We have no takers so far, other than a near miss by Portzie. Then again, isn't it a trick question when one asks what conservatives "think"?

..Indeed it is.

You made this to TELL us what we think. We are all "cons!" And you here to let us know that what the media told you we think is crap.

And posters are treating you accordingly.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Brandon's own staff is against defending Taiwan.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
..and that's your opinion?

I see.
I think the one China policy is absurd. It is either a sovereign country or not. If it is then we can talk about whether it is in our interests to have them as an ally. If it is not, we have no more right to interfere than China would in Hawaii.
. Hawaii is a state in the Union, lad.
Only 13 countries recognize Taiwan as independent nation though if that is your point.
Taiwan is a Chinese province, officially.
So therefore your opinion on defending? Come on, Portzie.
.You can be the first contard to answer the challenge w/o waiting for Tuck's orders.
The USA has no obligation to defend Taiwan.

And considering our armed forces can't even beat Afghanistan...it would be insane to take on China.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Brandon's own staff is against defending Taiwan.

..and that's your opinion?

I see.
I think the one China policy is absurd. It is either a sovereign country or not. If it is then we can talk about whether it is in our interests to have them as an ally. If it is not, we have no more right to interfere than China would in Hawaii.
. Hawaii is a state in the Union, lad.
Only 13 countries recognize Taiwan as independent nation though if that is your point.
Taiwan is a Chinese province, officially.
So therefore your opinion on defending? Come on, Portzie.
.You can be the first contard to answer the challenge w/o waiting for Tuck's orders.
The USA has no obligation to defend Taiwan.

And considering our armed forces can't even beat Afghanistan...it would be insane to take on China.
...and what about trade?
What would Walmart shoppers do? How would they cope?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Er didn't the White House walk back Biden's Taiwan comments just this morning?

Oh wait! This is a Holliday thread.

never mind

You always add such depth to these conversations. And I appreciate the plethora of authoritative citations you bring to the table.

Thank you. I do enjoy shooting down a Holiday argument before it even gets started.

Does Holliday want a war with China?
I don't need to start a thread to know what I think, Raggz.
I started this so contards can say what THEY think. We have no takers so far, other than a near miss by Portzie. Then again, isn't it a trick question when one asks what conservatives "think"?

..Indeed it is.

Well, I think your question is stupid. It's pretty clear you people want to get us into a war with Russia or China to distract from your installed President's utter failures.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What's their to understand? You already have it figured out. You dont even need any of OUR input.

You just put in the post what we all actually believe and then set about trying to convince us why we are wrong in these beliefs we dont even have.... regardless of the fact we all think you are a delusional useful idiot who is opposed to and disconnected from reality.

You know business as usual.

Pretty astute, but then it's not a hard troll for you to spot since you spend sixteen hours a day doing exactly that.
Plus a lot of whining, of course.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If we are not even going to punish China for unleashing the covids on the world...Taiwan better get ready to handle its own shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's their to understand? You already have it figured out. You dont even need any of OUR input.

You just put in the post what we all actually believe and then set about trying to convince us why we are wrong in these beliefs we dont even have.... regardless of the fact we all think you are a delusional useful idiot who is opposed to and disconnected from reality.

Pretty astute, but then it's not a hard troll for you to spot since you spend sixteen hours a day doing exactly that.

Peaches, you're such a shameful turncoat.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
If we are not even going to punish China for unleashing the covids on the world...Taiwan better get ready to handle its own shit.
You know, I think here though, we have solved the riddle.

Conservatives can not survive w/o cheap shit from China - Trailer Park Chic, as it were.
..so clearly conflict would be verboten on that basis.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Technically you should observe 24 hours, 7 days a week. I pretty much NEVER log out. It's always pulled up in my tabs on my phone and grab it as I have a minute here and there to drop some comments.

Sometimes I can have my attention turned to the internet longer. Sometimes I pepper it. Like today. I've been up since about 6am. I've deep cleaned the bathroom, took my mother to SS office to sign a paper and I've done few loads of laundry.

On a normal monday I hop on around lunch time while my older girl is eating with the Squishy one. Then I get off to clean up and get the Squish settled in with either math games or reading which I sit next to her and guide her as needed as I shuffle about the internet "reading" with her.

Sometimes I'm kicked back outside. Sometimes im in a waiting room. Sometimes i dont really read much until bed time.

You get the drift. You guys are lucky this weekend as I've been pretty free since thursday to do as I please due to camping trips my one kid went on and a long weekend with babba the other one went on. Lucky lucky you!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mark my words, If I ran this country, we would be preparing for nuclear war with China AND Russia.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you going to oppose support for Taiwan as you do for Ukraine?

I dont know, H. What have your masters decided we support?

Because it's not like you are gonna actually listen to other people when they tell you what they support. Unless you are switching things up and realizing people can and do speak for themselves and are more correct about their own stances then MSNBC and Slate are.

And Fox. Come on. Be honest. They're ALL full of shit, and Fox created the model.

I suppose Fox "created the model" and they are just the villains as opposed to the entire rest of corporate media fueling hate and division has their hearts in the right place?

People who read Fox are at least willing to discuss things and open to seeing other sources. They know media sources will lie.

You guys get asked and given constant opportunities to engage in honest discussions and you will not do it. You just wont.

Do you ever watch Fox to where you can say this? I can definately give a list of ways Fox has manipulated information. They correct themselves much faster though where as CNN and other sources that are there to serve the interests of the establishment know all the tricks and reach arounds when they are blatant enough to have to retract....its done begrudgingly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you going to oppose support for Taiwan as you do for Ukraine?

I dont know, H. What have your masters decided we support?

Because it's not like you are gonna actually listen to other people when they tell you what they support. Unless you are switching things up and realizing people can and do speak for themselves and are more correct about their own stances then MSNBC and Slate are.

And Fox. Come on. Be honest. They're ALL full of shit, and Fox created the model.

I suppose Fox "created the model" and they are just the villains as opposed to the entire rest of corporate media fueling hate and division has their hearts in the right place?

People who read Fox are at least willing to discuss things and open to seeing other sources. They know media sources will lie.

You guys get asked and given constant opportunities to engage in honest discussions and you will not do it. You just wont.

Do you ever watch Fox to where you can say this? I can definately give a list of ways Fox has manipulated information. They correct themselves much faster though where as CNN and other sources that are there to serve the interests of the establishment know all the tricks and reach arounds when they are blatant enough to have to retract....its done begrudgingly.

Buaaaahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
With frail sissies like admong and levon representing what our military lets in the front door I'm not all that enthused about going to war with a spear chucking tribe in Somalia let alone a nuclear armed superpower with REAL soldiers in their ranks

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
No worries, I don't think our military (any branch) is looking for fifty-year old ex-felons with a drug habit. You're safe enough, hiding in a closet in the McMansion.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yesterday, Newt Gingrich supported Biden's comments about defending Taiwan.

Interesting idnit?
Newt Gingrich said that ? THee Newt Gingrich

that settles it then. I'm fully prepared to sacrifice your son in a conflict that has nothing to do with us

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I find it discouraging that no one so far has mentioned that the US has had a CONSISTENT Taiwan policy for some seven decades, a policy of STRATEGIC AMBIGUITY which is designed to reassure China that we respect the One China doctrine and also intend to defend Taiwan if it is invaded.

This keeps everybody guessing.

Every president we've had from Eisenhower on has followed this policy, with the possible exception of Captain Bone Spurs.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
With frail sissies like admong and levon representing what our military lets in the front door I'm not all that enthused about going to war with a spear chucking tribe in Somalia let alone a nuclear armed superpower with REAL soldiers in their ranks

No worries Pauncho Pussy, we didn't really think you would step up for the country your claim to love.