Question for You Commie Loving Conservatives

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you going to oppose support for Taiwan as you do for Ukraine?

Huh? I strongly support both and always have.obama provided nothing for either, Trump at least did provide so e if not enough, and Biden dithering for his entire first year not delivering anything to either. He has now gone in big for Ukraine but he STILL hasn't done anything for Taiwan other than continuing sales Trump approved.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or you could respond to what I actually posted. Oh, and instead of ignoring it watch the video as they have an interview with the former US Naval Commanding Officer for the Pacific fleet where he discusses, in detail, what the US needs to do to both deter communist China as well as creditable be able to intervine in the event of a Communist Chinese invasion of Taiwan. You will notice Trump did a small part of what he suggested while Obama and Biden have done absolutely nothing.

I know you dislike both facts and reality but you really should start with those.

Last edited:

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Or you could respond to what I qctually posted. Oh, and instead of ignoring it watch the video as they have an interview with the former US Naval Commanding Officer for the Pacific fleet where he discusses, in detail, what the US needs to do to both deter communist China as well as creditable be able to I terrine in the event of a Communist Chinese invasion of Taiwan. You will notice Trump did a small part of what he suggested while Obama and Biden have done absolutely nothing.
What video?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Or you could respond to what I qctually posted. Oh, and instead of ignoring it watch the video as they have an interview with the former US Naval Commanding Officer for the Pacific fleet where he discusses, in detail, what the US needs to do to both deter communist China as well as creditable be able to I terrine in the event of a Communist Chinese invasion of Taiwan. You will notice Trump did a small part of what he suggested while Obama and Biden have done absolutely nothing.
What video?
...but I don't understand. Why should we care. Not r bidness, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont know, H. What have your masters decided we support?

Because it's not like you are gonna actually listen to other people when they tell you what they support. Unless you are switching things up and realizing people can and do speak for themselves and are more correct about their own stances then MSNBC and Slate are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because it's not like you are gonna actually listen to other people when they tell you what they support. Unless you are switching things up and realizing people can and do speak for themselves and are more correct about their own stances then MSNBC and Slate are.

And Fox. Come on. Be honest. They're ALL full of shit, and Fox created the model.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What video?
...but I don't understand. Why should we care. Not r bidness, right?

Ah there it is.

What's their to understand? You already have it figured out. You dont even need any of OUR input.

You just put in the post what we all actually believe and then set about trying to convince us why we are wrong in these beliefs we dont even have.... regardless of the fact we all think you are a delusional useful idiot who is opposed to and disconnected from reality.

You know business as usual.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

And Fox. Come on. Be honest. They're ALL full of shit, and Fox created the model.
. Sadly, thus far the allegation is proved.
None has an opinion since theTuck hasn't spoke and given marching orders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I suppose Fox "created the model" and they are just the villains as opposed to the entire rest of corporate media fueling hate and division has their hearts in the right place?

People who read Fox are at least willing to discuss things and open to seeing other sources. They know media sources will lie.

You guys get asked and given constant opportunities to engage in honest discussions and you will not do it. You just wont.

Do you ever watch Fox to where you can say this? I can definately give a list of ways Fox has manipulated information. They correct themselves much faster though where as CNN and other sources that are there to serve the interests of the establishment know all the tricks and reach arounds when they are blatant enough to have to retract....its done begrudgingly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Er didn't the White House walk back Biden's Taiwan comments just this morning?

Oh wait! This is a Holliday thread.

never mind

You always add such depth to these conversations. And I appreciate the plethora of authoritative citations you bring to the table.

Maybe because he knows it's a waste of time?

Are you suggesting H here wants to have some honest discussion?

In thread where he says "commie loving conservatives"?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Brandon's own staff is against defending Taiwan.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
..and that's your opinion?

I see.
I think the one China policy is absurd. It is either a sovereign country or not. If it is then we can talk about whether it is in our interests to have them as an ally. If it is not, we have no more right to interfere than China would in Hawaii.
. Hawaii is a state in the Union, lad.
Only 13 countries recognize Taiwan as independent nation though if that is your point.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I see.
I think the one China policy is absurd. It is either a sovereign country or not. If it is then we can talk about whether it is in our interests to have them as an ally. If it is not, we have no more right to interfere than China would in Hawaii.
Only 13 countries recognize Taiwan as independent nation though if that is your point.
Taiwan is a Chinese province, officially.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I see.
Taiwan is a Chinese province, officially.
So therefore your opinion on defending? Come on, Portzie.
.You can be the first contard to answer the challenge w/o waiting for Tuck's orders.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

never mind

You always add such depth to these conversations. And I appreciate the plethora of authoritative citations you bring to the table.

Thank you. I do enjoy shooting down a Holiday argument before it even gets started.

Does Holliday want a war with China?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see.

You really didnt understand what he just said. He literally said this. Omg.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

never mind

Thank you. I do enjoy shooting down a Holiday argument before it even gets started.

Does Holliday want a war with China?
I don't need to start a thread to know what I think, Raggz.
I started this so contards can say what THEY think. We have no takers so far, other than a near miss by Portzie. Then again, isn't it a trick question when one asks what conservatives "think"?

..Indeed it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think they are waiting for their Anti-Transgender Talking Points to be issued.

That's right. Women being raped in prison and children being experimented on is just a fucking "talking point" and it's totally exclusive to "teh right".

Fucking amazing how you've turned into the party of death, oppression and war.