Question of the day…

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Extreme population growth + irresponsible technological advancement (Unintended/unanticipated consequence - pollution, global warming/climate change, environmental destruction).

main-qimg-cb638b535a7943870c55eaee7e98bf87-lq

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Extreme population growth + irresponsible technological advancement (Unintended/unanticipated consequence - pollution, global warming/climate change, environmental destruction).

I guess so many of us forget that we live on a planet with finite resources, yet we continue to populate rapidly.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

You check this video out bro! It's all about what you are saying here. I've watched it several times. Don't let the title fool you. These six men discuss the world's future with respect to overpopulation, food shortage, water supply, living beyond our means, terrorism and AI. You won't be disappointed watching this bro! It's reality, not prophecy.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I guess so many of us forget that we live on a planet with finite resources, yet we continue to populate rapidly.
Recently the cause of an aberration in the Earth's rotation was determined to be the pumping/removal of ground water across the globe. It's remarkable that there are people who, at least say that they, don't believe human activity can have consequence to environment etc.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Recently the cause of an aberration in the Earth's rotation was determined to be the pumping/removal of ground water across the globe. It's remarkable that there are people who, at least say that they, don't believe human activity can have consequence to environment etc.
If you decide to watch the vid let me know what you think.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
We've been raping and poisoning the world for far too long. The earth doesn't belong to us, we belong to the earth.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I'd say overpopulation is #1 on the list. Other biggest problems (pollution/poisoning the planet, global warming, war) seem to flow from that expansion.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
also a big problem is my motor mount broke, uh huh yup ! Allllllll summer not ONE single problem but yesserday oh yeh of course...

I patted her on the gas tank and whispered baby it's okay ...

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
also a big problem is my motor mount broke, uh huh yup ! Allllllll summer not ONE single problem but yesserday oh yeh of course...

I patted her on the gas tank and whispered baby it's okay ...

Yoo must have a really OLD car

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Covid 19 was an attempt to fix this problem.

The vaccines are designed to finish the job.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Plans for the holidays…

Mine include getting cozy in my sleepnumber bed set & @70 in zero gravity with foot warmers under my fuzzy blankets with my vagina scented candle burning ~ lulz just kidding it’s apple cinnamon something or other from Target. I’m still on Thanksgiving.

Christmas can stay on its month, bitch!

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not too much of anything really. My mother and I are going to my brother's on Christmas Eve. I have other family members but we never talk. Other than that just going to light up, open a tin of Quality Street, grab my PS4 controller and game.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Question……..Are you Experienced?
Of course we all are, but new here so…….. please tell me /us about yourself so I / we can get to know ya.

Me…… 57 & an Engineer.
A sportsman drag racer with two girls and a wife.
Long-time resident of Earth.
I found this place a while back from another member that posted on another forum I am on that’s not quite as fucked up as this one, but forgot about it.
Glad to be here.

TAP

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Question……..Are you Experienced?
Of course we all are, but new here so…….. please tell me /us about yourself so I / we can get to know ya.

Me…… 57 & an Engineer.
A sportsman drag racer with two girls and a wife.
Long-time resident of Earth.
I found this place a while back from another member that posted on another forum I am on that’s not quite as fucked up as this one, but forgot about it.
Glad to be here.

TAP
Like a train engineer?