Ask The Question

OP
OP
B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Are you responding to 1 or 2? And if so why?
That was a response to the first question. As to why: Well, people ignore signs that say, "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT". But the extra text in "TRESPASSERS WILL WISH THEY HAD BEEN SHOT" draws and holds the eye, and the "extra" in having a sign like that made might make potential trespassers more leery of calling the bluff.

Also because in the event that you're raping a trespasser up the ass with a rubber truncheon, it'd be really annoying to have them screaming that they weren't warned.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
That was a response to the first question. As to why: Well, people ignore signs that say, "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT". But the extra text in "TRESPASSERS WILL WISH THEY HAD BEEN SHOT" draws and holds the eye, and the "extra" in having a sign like that made might make potential trespassers more leery of calling the bluff.

Also because in the event that you're raping a trespasser up the ass with a rubber truncheon, it'd be really annoying to have them screaming that they weren't warned.
Take a chill pill turbo!

OP
OP
B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Yes, we get the picture. Now, I don't know who "Joe Cummings" is, or what your issue with him is, but it has nothing to do with me, so please desist from spamming this thread which is not about "Joe Cummings."

OP
OP
B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Question: Have you ever met a celebrity:

Answer: Yes, I have. I once kicked Gene Simmons in the testicles without realizing it was Gene Simmons. He later nominated me for a "Best Testicle Kicker" award, but I had to graciously decline the honor.

OP
OP
B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Was mistaken for a Swamp-Witch by medieval peasants, then they tried to 'burn the witch' -- as you do. Sadly, Swamp-Witches do not burn. They just sort of... smoke, giving off a rancid odor. Or, if you're British, Odour. Or... Odowr. However those limeys spell it.

OP
OP
B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
No. Troll Kingdom was initially set up by Trek BBS users who had been temporarily or permanently banned, as a staging area for trolling of TBBS. Over time, it just became 'a thing' in its own right.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, so I'm a n00b and electric guitar stuff, I recently purchased an additional bass extension cabinet Cabinet 1 is a PJB C2 I picked up a Trace Elliot 1X10 cabinet, I guess I need a female to female to add the second, does anyone know what to call that patch cable for a speaker cab to speaker cab connection? Thanks in advance, I listen to your answer off the air.