Can I ask a question?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Can anyone of you noobs tell who this prime fuckhead is that assumes the name of a bisexual fabled bloodsucker? Anyone? He leaves a trail of shit, blood and some skin as he progresses dragging his stinking arse untouched or punished through the forum. Fucking grow some balls people, this is Bastard Factory...not a place for fucking leftards and gutter-shit plebs like this imbecile to run amok!

I want to see a picture of this @DorianGray whom I’m addressing? Does he flip burgers perchance?

If Im not mistaken, it is Flynn, whom I have not seen a pic of, mostly because rumor has it 4 people operate the same account.
If Im not mistaken, it is Flynn, whom I have not seen a pic of, mostly because rumor has it 4 people operate the same account.
That sounds about right. In like Flynn as they say. I could say that I’ve never seen a character with such tickets on themselves, but I would just be plainly wrong. I hope it sticks around because I’m gonna shove it’s jargon up it’s fetid arse and make it reverse-shit a semblance of humble pie from it’s foul mouth.

I have pics of Flynn in my wallet, she's like a daughter to me.
Why does it troll like such a cretin...it’s personality sucks the guiche side of ballz?!

it’s hilarious when it flames me.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Flynn's got problems but being able to have fun isn't one of them.

flynn.jpg

She's just really mean, kind of like my wife but less polite.

My wife always says, "Would you please fuck off."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can anyone of you noobs tell who this prime fuckhead is that assumes the name of a bisexual fabled bloodsucker? Anyone? He leaves a trail of shit, blood and some skin as he progresses dragging his stinking arse untouched or punished through the forum. Fucking grow some balls people, this is Bastard Factory...not a place for fucking leftards and gutter-shit plebs like this imbecile to run amok!

I want to see a picture of this @DorianGray whom I’m addressing? Does he flip burgers perchance?

That sounds about right. In like Flynn as they say. I could say that I’ve never seen a character with such tickets on themselves, but I would just be plainly wrong. I hope it sticks around because I’m gonna shove it’s jargon up it’s fetid arse and make it reverse-shit a semblance of humble pie from it’s foul mouth.

I have pics of Flynn in my wallet, she's like a daughter to me.
Why does it troll like such a cretin...it’s personality sucks the guiche side of ballz?!

it’s hilarious when it flames me.
It comes off as such an arsewipe though. I can picture a pasty looking cretin with an oily countenance and a face of sporadic facial hair growing hither and thither.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flynn's got problems but being able to have fun isn't one of them.

flynn.jpg

She's just really mean, kind of like my wife but less polite.

My wife always says, "Would you please fuck off."
I honestly thought it was a bloke??? What a foul-mouthed biatch it is!
It’s going to turn into a bitter and twisted old crone in next to no time. Also with sporadic hair on its face growing hither and thither! Very sad mutton chop indeed!
:Whaa?:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So?..Lemme get this right?..Doriangay is a chick named Flynn?....Im trying to keep track of our new people..lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
DorianGray is a community account driven by a bunch of fucking morons

No, Flynn is an ugly, skinny, smart assed woman half my age, or one hell of a troll that has lasted twenty years and exposed nobody.

It's so strange people think it's a shared account.

she wrote some good shit (while smoking some good weed) at BH

no one writes story flames anymore so flynn is now Cujo, attacking any parked car that contains a mother and a child with asthma. (stephen king fans will get the reference)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, Flynn is an ugly, skinny, smart assed woman half my age, or one hell of a troll that has lasted twenty years and exposed nobody.

Maybe it has bipolar or a multi personality disorder of sorts pos-sib-ly? :Thinking:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you can tell when King Mar~Teeny~Weenie drives... the smell permeates from its aura

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
I'm just telling you guys what I know about flynn ... she drinks beer, smokes drugs and worships Satan.

I haven't confirmed if she uses tampons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So?..Lemme get this right?..Doriangay is a chick named Flynn?....Im trying to keep track of our new people..lol
But to what purpose...to what end? What drives the foul miscalculating beast?
Lots of dicks.
I can’t see that...there are certain verbal cues when a woman enjoys the company of males or dicks for that matter. This chick comes across as an impetuous ball_grinder; I think if she ever allowed a dick into her mouth, it would certainly be with malicious intent in mind...if you get my drift.

images

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah? And rumor has it you have a vagina.

It's allegedly 5 people "operating" me dickhead. If you're going to tell the story at least get it right you fucking redneck.