Can I ask a question?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?
It's broken :Confused4:
THe ssl certificate thing? lol

I just couldn't be bothered logging into ZERO ssl to obtain a new one. They want you to copy and paste some text into your apache directory and what not. Fuck it. I'll just shit all over the libs here without the headaches of people crying in my PM box

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

I just couldn't be bothered logging into ZERO ssl to obtain a new one. They want you to copy and paste some text into your apache directory and what not. Fuck it. I'll just shit all over the libs here without the headaches of people crying in my PM box
I personally had some good laughs on there, it was too glitchy the last time I looked so I didn't bother signing in... Shame really

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I personally had some good laughs on there, it was too glitchy the last time I looked so I didn't bother signing in... Shame really
I have no interest in accommodating the half a dozen drama queens who run around these forums hissing and moaning about boogie men in their closets.

FUck that.. let someone else deal with that headache

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So no answer to my question?

images

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
why is the pedomajor allowed to roam every thread?

it's not like he has anything substantial to contribute

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its irritating, doing 3-4 extra clicks. I just want you to know that hahahha.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

I've been here, you asked me to come there babe, then you left! I BEEN here.

No action.
None there, none at BC, none at FT...
Failures. Not BC, that's something else, but the other two- lulz

I wasn’t talking about you, sweet pea :)