Can I ask a question?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D

Don’t believe everything you read. She started talking about him yesterday, which I warned the admin was going to start drama here. It killed the traffic on three forums.

There ain’t no victims, trust me.
Helly likes to stick her nose in everything without knowing squat.

I literally cringe when I read that whole stalking/ victim hood bullshit. I left SG and BC so I didn’t have to read her bullshit and now she’s bringing it here. Poofer hasn’t even been online and she started talking about him yesterday.

It never ends

Hey beautiful! There used to be a rule here years ago at Bastard Factory that one couldn’t repeatedly talk about other forums or it was into meltdown as punishment. Slowly the initialised names starting creeping back in, eg the Y , Ef, GG and these days VF etc...
I reckon just tighten the reigns again. I nominate you for a moderator, bring back CorsetKat, and of course keep Grimm and Shampers and we’ll be laughing. We need another moderator and I’m sure the others will help you with the awkward task currently unfolding. What say ye?

I’ll do it if ya’ll need me to
Speak to BF...I think you’ll be perfect! You also have the history to suss out their snarky angles. If they fuck up, it’s into the sweatshops for them to simmer down and to reevaluate their approach if they want to rejoin our great crew.
:rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D

Don’t believe everything you read. She started talking about him yesterday, which I warned the admin was going to start drama here. It killed the traffic on three forums.

I literally cringe when I read that whole stalking/ victim hood bullshit. I left SG and BC so I didn’t have to read her bullshit and now she’s bringing it here. Poofer hasn’t even been online and she started talking about him yesterday.

It never ends

Hey beautiful! There used to be a rule here years ago at Bastard Factory that one couldn’t repeatedly talk about other forums or it was into meltdown as punishment. Slowly the initialised names starting creeping back in, eg the Y , Ef, GG and these days VF etc...
I reckon just tighten the reigns again. I nominate you for a moderator, bring back CorsetKat, and of course keep Grimm and Shampers and we’ll be laughing. We need another moderator and I’m sure the others will help you with the awkward task currently unfolding. What say ye?

Maybe BF changed the rules, since he himself was going to multiple forums, and making whole threads about "come to Bastard Factory" hahaha.

If it wasnt for that, I wouldnt be here.

I know myself, and some others here will prolly agree, that we have lost a LOT of forum friends over the years. Forums dwindle and dwindle, and then cease to exist. I think its great knowing other forums that others are on, because if not, you're out of the loop. I went through that when one of the greatest forums ever ceased to exist, and was stuck on one forum with limited members. It was great, but I really wanted to find a lot of the old schoolers. And I had no way of finding them.

I think when other forums are mentioned casually in conversation, that using abbreviations like CJ, BA,VF, SG, BF, TBC, etc, that its the polite way to mention it, good forum etiquette anyway. Instead of saying the whole name.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It never ends

No, do it if you "want" to do it. I like you as a poster, and I dont want you to run off again lol.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It never ends

No, do it if you "want" to do it. I like you as a poster, and I dont want you to run off again lol.

You’re absolutely right. I’ll think about it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

I left because the only people left at SG were people like Strapon and Freud. I was hoping to get away from them. This place was much better for awhile.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?

I believe Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat, even though they work hard to chase liberals away, freak out when there are no liberals around, so they followed us here. I'm not kidding with that. They thrive on posting hate for liberals, and what fun is that when there are no liberals.

I know you hate politics, but those two feed on political hatred.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don’t hate politics, Lotus. I voted for Trump.

What I dislike is the drama and real life references about others. It’s really fun here without all of that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What I dislike is the drama and real life references about others. It’s really fun here without all of that.

The RL stuff is completely uncalled for. I agree.

I'm sorry you voted for Trump. My condolences.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The RL stuff is completely uncalled for. I agree.

I'm sorry you voted for Trump. My condolences.

I feel like your ass knot looks like when I eat a sour candy

super-zuper-sour-candy-sour-faces-print-391193-adeevee.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why is the pedomajor allowed to roam every thread?

it's not like he has anything substantial to contribute

Can you wrap up that butt hurt already you fucking simp ... jeezus christ every fucking day it's the same gaddamned shit with you ... we GET IT !! you're a HURT cocksucker you win :rightON:

Stubby has serious issues, based on his favorite perverted subject. Some one should archive that shit and pass it along to his parole officer. I’m wondering, are there special cells for Dwarfs?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's like this place is his personal Hall of tears ... ffs day after day he mopes around with the same old tired bullshit ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The same could be said for a couple of the posters.. just sayin'

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)

Who is attacking you?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is attacking you?
I SAID DON'T ATTACK ME for my opinion..:rightON:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Who is attacking you?

No one was attacking you but you know what?

I can’t post on a forum with that fucked up drama queef. BF can give my hacks to someone else, I don’t care. It was cool posting with you all.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is attacking you?

No one was attacking you but you know what?

I can’t post on a forum with that fucked up drama queef. BF can give my hacks to someone else, I don’t care. It was cool posting with you all.
That's your choice :( I like you and hope that you will reconsider.. BF can not weed people off of his site simply because others don't want them here.. ffs.. He wouldn't have but 1 user here :D HAHAHA... So.. stick around :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You always get involved, who you fooling?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
She just needs to whine... Well, that'what she does

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Racists tend to do that.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Racists tend to do that.
Is she racist? And am I black? Darn... So that's why?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
slob that knob, Bozo :LOL1:
VHSK1Mk.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
VHSK1Mk.gif
They say you served, true?
What branch??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VHSK1Mk.gif
What branch??
Sorry.. You have made it blatantly clear that you are my foe.. and I don't care to discuss anything with you.. sorry.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
VHSK1Mk.gif
What branch??
Sorry.. You have made it blatantly clear that you are my foe.. and I don't care to discuss anything with you.. sorry.
So you know where I'm going with this, huh?
I drummed out or transferred countless racist pieces of shits over the course of my career. The ones I couldn't, I made miserable. Racists are a stain on our military and country.
You have no honor.