Can I ask a question?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
204-DD870-61-E9-48-F4-A876-F2782-C30-A0-A1.jpg

You contribute too much amigo
You use this again....Im going to photoshop you, mister :EvilOne2:
Bloody oath...very clever chop...but too much dick Seamajor! :ThumbsUp3:
HAHA....I shopped it and used it specifically for ONE post...thinking it would get buried....but he uses it DAILY, ffs.....blah blah...im just being mouthy :Grin3:...lolol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

HAHA....I shopped it and used it specifically for ONE post...thinking it would get buried....but he uses it DAILY, ffs.....blah blah...im just being mouthy :Grin3:...lolol

He's always whining when he posts a photo and somebody chops it.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaaa...I showed it to my missus...and she nearly peed herself! :LOL1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hmmmmmmm.....
Hmmmmmm ;)...Good to know :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmao....I had to look at A LOT of dick pics just to find the right one..haha...My internet provider probably thinks im a major perv.... :D

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

I've been here, you asked me to come there babe, then you left! I BEEN here.
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?
No action.
None there, none at BC, none at FT...
Failures. Not BC, that's something else, but the other two- lulz

I wasn’t talking about you, sweet pea :)

benzo is into golden showers too? nasty fucker

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

I've been here, you asked me to come there babe, then you left! I BEEN here.
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?
No action.
None there, none at BC, none at FT...
Failures. Not BC, that's something else, but the other two- lulz

I wasn’t talking about you, sweet pea :)

Oh I know lol. Im just tipsy and wanting to join in converstation somewhere lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D

Fair enough.... those two have a lot of history.

Though I don't get the impression he can be bothered with it anymore.

I could be wrong.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I loved SG when I first joined up, despite the huge hate fest I was bombarded with Lulz, it was busy as heck with loads of traffic and you could guarantee that if you hadn't logged in for a day or so there would be loads of new content to read. Flea also believed in free speech and didn't try to censor un-PC views, which is unfortunately a rarity in this day and age.This lasted probably around a year or so, but nothing lasts forever and forums are no exception, I've witnessed this exact trend with numerous boards over the years.

Seems to me like nobody wants the headache of running SG any longer so surely the only sensible solution is to call it a day and pull the plug? A shame I know, but at least the place had a good run and many of the old regs have found their way here anyway...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I loved SG when I first joined up, despite the huge hate fest I was bombarded with Lulz, it was busy as heck with loads of traffic and you could guarantee that if you hadn't logged in for a day or so there would be loads of content to read. This lasted probably around a year or so, but nothing lasts forever and forums are no exception, I've witnessed this exact trend with numerous boards over the years.

Seems to me like nobody wants the headache of running SG any longer so surely the only sensible solution is to call it a day and pull the plug? A shame I know, but at least the place had a good run and many of the old regs have found their way here anyway...

We've fractured and that goes beyond SG... it goes back a number of carry over boards. Brawl-Hall end days was where most everybody you've heard of came from, and BH was dying a slow death even then.

Fractures upon fractures.

Message boards are dead, unless they become the new steam punk.

It would take a galvanising figurehead to unite all the message board communities, and if that person was effective, they'd be prosecuted and imprisoned for what never used to be a prosecutable crime in the day....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is not true. She already has started shit and you are not a party to it. Ones in the know are keeping their typing in check.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We’ll need a good moderator team when the spill-over starts really flooding the place from forums defunct et al! Maybe CorsetKat could come back? Deep-down I always knew she was awesome. She was strict but fair when she wanted to be. I’d hate this place to be overly political...politics has a grace likened to shitting on the big white telephone at the best of times. Folded memorandum please, not scrunched...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This is not true. She already has started shit and you are not a party to it. Ones in the know are keeping their typing in check.

Takes two to tango, Caskur.... and nobody wants the spillover from yet another fracture to pollute good fun.

....let's have fun.

I can insult the spiders in your vagina for old times sake? :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

After all it was a brilliant chop. Many thanks to the chopper. It depicts Stubby to a tee.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

After all it was a brilliant chop. Many thanks to the chopper. It depicts Stubby to a tee.
To a Cee you mean...it's perpetually cumming! :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did you get permission to repost it and if you can't, will you never post it again?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Hmmmmmmm.....
In other words Frood likes to see, and also talk, about cock.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t believe everything you read. She started talking about him yesterday, which I warned the admin was going to start drama here. It killed the traffic on three forums.

There ain’t no victims, trust me.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Don’t believe everything you read. She started talking about him yesterday, which I warned the admin was going to start drama here. It killed the traffic on three forums.

Helly likes to stick her nose in everything without knowing squat.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I literally cringe when I read that whole stalking/ victim hood bullshit. I left SG and BC so I didn’t have to read her bullshit and now she’s bringing it here. Poofer hasn’t even been online and she started talking about him yesterday.

It never ends

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I literally cringe when I read that whole stalking/ victim hood bullshit. I left SG and BC so I didn’t have to read her bullshit and now she’s bringing it here. Poofer hasn’t even been online and she started talking about him yesterday.

It never ends
Babe I don't even pay attention to it. Both of them have larger problems in RL than this nonsense.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It never ends

Hey beautiful! There used to be a rule here years ago at Bastard Factory that one couldn’t repeatedly talk about other forums or it was into meltdown as punishment. Slowly the initialised names starting creeping back in, eg the Y , Ef, GG and these days VF etc...
I reckon just tighten the reigns again. I nominate you for a moderator, bring back CorsetKat, and of course keep Grimm and Shampers and we’ll be laughing. We need another moderator and I’m sure the others will help you with the awkward task currently unfolding. What say ye?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It never ends
Babe I don't even pay attention to it. Both of them have larger problems in RL than this nonsense.

He hasn’t been around tho. When he was doing it, I got on him too to stop. What irks my soul is seeing him being accused of real life stalking and huge chunk of the story is being left out. But you know what? I’m not gonna let these miserable fucks destroy my peace or run me off a fun forum. I forgot there is an ignore function here.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It never ends

Hey beautiful! There used to be a rule here years ago at Bastard Factory that one couldn’t repeatedly talk about other forums or it was into meltdown as punishment. Slowly the initialised names starting creeping back in, eg the Y , Ef, GG and these days VF etc...
I reckon just tighten the reigns again. I nominate you for a moderator, bring back CorsetKat, and of course keep Grimm and Shampers and we’ll be laughing. We need another moderator and I’m sure the others will help you with the awkward task currently unfolding. What say ye?

I’ll do it if ya’ll need me to