Can I ask a question?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)
You always get involved, who you fooling?
slob that knob, Bozo :LOL1:
VHSK1Mk.gif
They say you served, true?
What branch??
Sorry.. You have made it blatantly clear that you are my foe.. and I don't care to discuss anything with you.. sorry.
So you know where I'm going with this, huh?
I drummed out or transferred countless racist pieces of shits over the course of my career. The ones I couldn't, I made miserable. Racists are a stain on our military and country.
You have no honor.
Don't tell me about honor.. My beliefs come from where I live and my experiences. so?.. I don't really care what you think, since you don't know me.. At least I'm not a g'damn hypocrite.. I see you calling Freud a faggot and everything else here.. and what makes you think you are so much better?? You go as far as telling his personal life on these boards... and ya know what?.. I don't care who he goes to bed with, or if he's a she or whatever.. He's a person I find funny as fuck.. So? whose the bad person here, you fucking hypocrite :/

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)
VHSK1Mk.gif
What branch??
Sorry.. You have made it blatantly clear that you are my foe.. and I don't care to discuss anything with you.. sorry.
I drummed out or transferred countless racist pieces of shits over the course of my career. The ones I couldn't, I made miserable. Racists are a stain on our military and country.
You have no honor.
Don't tell me about honor.. My beliefs come from where I live and my experiences. so?.. I don't really care what you think, since you don't know me.. At least I'm not a g'damn hypocrite.. I see you calling Freud a faggot and everything else here.. and what makes you think you are so much better?? You go as far as telling his personal life on these boards... and ya know what?.. I don't care who he goes to bed with, or if he's a she or whatever.. He's a person I find funny as fuck.. So? whose the bad person here, you fucking hypocrite :/
Bad person? You are-
Worse if you had any command authority in the service. No doubt if you did, you put it in practice. Since our military is 40% minority, folks like you undermine our efficiency. This isn't true? You going to argue this point somehow?
You, ma'am, should have been stripped of anything you earned and dishonored. Shameful.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VHSK1Mk.gif
What branch??
You have no honor.
Bad person? You are-
Worse if you had any command authority in the service. No doubt if you did, you put it in practice. Since our military is 40% minority, folks like you undermine our efficiency. This isn't true? You going to argue this point somehow?
You, ma'am, should have been stripped of anything you earned and dishonored. Shameful.
Sorry, Bozo.. No trolling me today ;) I'm here to post some fun pics and get away from real life bullshit.. You're a filthy hypocrite.. and I really don't care to talk to you anymore. mmmkay? :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
VHSK1Mk.gif
What branch??
You have no honor.
Bad person? You are-
Sorry, Bozo.. No trolling me today ;) I'm here to post some fun pics and get away from real life bullshit.. You're a filthy hypocrite.. and I really don't care to talk to you anymore. mmmkay? :)
Not a troll, Stain.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?

I believe Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat, even though they work hard to chase liberals away, freak out when there are no liberals around, so they followed us here. I'm not kidding with that. They thrive on posting hate for liberals, and what fun is that when there are no liberals.

I know you hate politics, but those two feed on political hatred.

You followed me.

You're a stalker!

I joined mid 2018. You joined like yesterday.

Stalker!

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Now go slob on the knob :LMAO:
VHSK1Mk.gif
Oh dear! :LMAO2:
Laugh it up.
Do it during the week cause little chance in hell I'm logging in much this weekend. I'm keeping this place on the 'downlow.
-Real low.
Knowwati'msayin'?

you mad bro?
As long as my peeps don't see your nastiness,
No.

your peeps at the CT bathhouse?

or your fake twitter-activists cancel culture clowns?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D
Not this fucking shit again.......

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D

I gave them a more balanced view or sense of the turmoil.

I'm sure you as well as I would like the subject matter dropped.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Still flipping burgers?

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

I'm not here to kill this place regurgitating shit that happened god knows how long ago.

I'm here for a match with SSS

Master

Site Supporter
Still flipping burgers?
Idk is your mom hungry again?

Every time I unzip my pants she just chants "beef, beef, beef" like some secular mantra struck her like a lighting bolt from the heavens.

Tell her to text me if I need to bring a spatula this time, thanx

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty much.

I'm not here to kill this place regurgitating shit that happened god knows how long ago.

Still flipping burgers?

Every time I unzip my pants she just chants "beef, beef, beef" like some secular mantra struck her like a lighting bolt from the heavens.

Ah so you're not here to "kill this place"? Phew what a relief except the only chance you would have of accomplishing that would be if you were in charge, eh forum master :LMAO:

Oohhh mommy jokes, how 1985...

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Ah so you're not here to "kill this place"? Phew what a relief except the only chance you would have of accomplishing that would be if you were in charge, eh forum master :LMAO:

Oohhh mommy jokes, how 1985...
This place is already on the fast track of killing itself and you don't even see it. You will in time tho.

Think of me as the guy who's doing this hovel a solid.

And what jokes? She tosses my salad, I flip her burgers and stick my meat between her buns. I'm the pampered chef of her sex life.

Wait....she didn't tell you?

Son?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Still at Burger King, or are you flipping at McDonalds?
Pfft Red Robin.

GM of one of the only restaurants in this state turning a profit during a pandemic with limited indoor seating.

I still flex the bar on the weekends tho
Nothing screams success more than a middle aged fahget wearing a grease covered apron dishing out burgers...