Can I ask a question?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AIR QWERTY is that the code for "old never beens"? The type who go to new boards claiming it's a shithole and nowhere near as good as the dog shit forums they trashed with well rehearsed "put downs" and PI a plenty? Thinking of the "glory days" when there was never any glory? The type who refer to themselves as "flamers" in 2020 thinking it's still edgy but it never was? So yeah about 90% of this board don't know that code, you're about 8% out of being right for the first time here, well done!

Exactly.

Very well said!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
AIR QWERTY is that the code for "old never beens"? The type who go to new boards claiming it's a shithole and nowhere near as good as the dog shit forums they trashed with well rehearsed "put downs" and PI a plenty? Thinking of the "glory days" when there was never any glory? The type who refer to themselves as "flamers" in 2020 thinking it's still edgy but it never was? So yeah about 90% of this board don't know that code, you're about 8% out of being right for the first time here, well done!

Dayum.... dentures, hairpiece's and walking sticks went flying after that brutal truth bomb.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There needs to be more interventions like that.

Especailly when men who qualify for senior coffee start using Gen Z slang.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Euuuggghhh, fucking Peaches says 'mang' and he's started to decompose .

Yanno who used to say that?

A friend of ours from the late Troll Valhalla. Toknee Montana. He used to always post "mang" and it started rubbing off on some of us.

I miss him. I'm friends with him on FB but he just hasnt been around in a while.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Woah woah woah

This community as a whole is a shit hole. It's a fucking ancient receptacle filled with complacent rejects who can't adapt to other forums of social media and are more then happy trying desperately to recreate the magic of BH and flailing as they fail.

Flaming, and Flamer, are antiquated terms used for those who actual partook in flaming, many of which on these forums don't have the skill set to perform.

The rabble in this community are posting up 2016 Twitter replies as edgy content and wouldn't know what to do if somebody actually flamed them.

Why, take your match with SSS, he didn't even try and still crushed you. So much so, you had to dip into the vat of PI to try and save face when everyone already knew all his PI.

You mongs haven't a clue how to flame. You shit post and pass it off as some sort of textual delicacy that would have been curb stomped at BH in it's dying days by an even average poster.

Those are the tics you gotta tac, not me. Personally, I wouldn't put my name behind shit posting, but to each his own. I was ahead of the curve when I came into this game and I'll leave so far ahead of where this stagnant community is at right now that sadly when I leave for good this entire community will self destruct. So sorry about your vagina, I'm that big a deal.

I'm here for a match with SSS. To show you gimps exactly what a flame is because unlike you, I can actually pull out some good shit within the abscessed mind of SSS.

Oh, and the free tacos

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Woah woah woah

This community as a whole is a shit hole. It's a fucking ancient receptacle filled with complacent rejects who can't adapt to other forums of social media and are more then happy trying desperately to recreate the magic of BH and flailing as they fail.

Flaming, and Flamer, are antiquated terms used for those who actual partook in flaming, many of which on these forums don't have the skill set to perform.

The rabble in this community are posting up 2016 Twitter replies as edgy content and wouldn't know what to do if somebody actually flamed them.

Why, take your match with SSS, he didn't even try and still crushed you. So much so, you had to dip into the vat of PI to try and save face when everyone already knew all his PI.

You mongs haven't a clue how to flame. You shit post and pass it off as some sort of textual delicacy that would have been curb stomped at BH in it's dying days by an even average poster.

Those are the tics you gotta tac, not me. Personally, I wouldn't put my name behind shit posting, but to each his own. I was ahead of the curve when I came into this game and I'll leave so far ahead of where this stagnant community is at right now that sadly when I leave for good this entire community will self destruct. So sorry about your vagina, I'm that big a deal.

I'm here for a match with SSS. To show you gimps exactly what a flame is because unlike you, I can actually pull out some good shit within the abscessed mind of SSS.

Oh, and the free tacos
It took you an age to post that so for your efforts I shall not be reading it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like watching a disabled man tell us we are just jealous that we cant drool on ourselves and masturbate in public like he can.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is that where it comes from, Scarface? I thought it was some US ghetto black slang or something...

Yes! Mang!

Ok, I don't hate it quite so much now, Scarface is a classic. :Grin3:

I've actually never watched it. So my association with it is with Toknee.

Maybe I should watch it lol.

WHAAAAT!!! Oh wow, you need to log off here and literally go and it watch right now! It's a cult classic!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that where it comes from, Scarface? I thought it was some US ghetto black slang or something...

Yes! Mang!

WHAAAAT!!! Oh wow, you need to log off here and literally go and it watch right now! It's a cult classic!

I cant watch TV during the day lol

I have to go grocery shop and take the Squish to a park and pick up my moms meds.

Tonight I may give it a go if I think I can stay conscious through a movie. Anymore these days, I put something on to watch and pass out lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes! Mang!

I have to go grocery shop and take the Squish to a park and pick up my moms meds.

Tonight I may give it a go if I think I can stay conscious through a movie. Anymore these days, I put something on to watch and pass out lol.

It's from 1982 (I think) so it's obviously gonna seem dated, but it's a great movie, you should enjoy it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes! Mang!

Yeah I'm the same, need to watch films in bits usually lol I get too comfy and bomb... Great film and a must see

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Will you be serving complementary burgers after this riveting main event?
I take it he said something in 100 words that could've been said in 10-15?

He's here for a flame match with SSS and given his line of work in the food prepora

Yes! Mang!

It's from 1982 (I think) so it's obviously gonna seem dated, but it's a great movie, you should enjoy it.

I was born in 1980.....I love 80s movies, so the "dated" part is fine by me. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes! Mang!

Yeah I'm the same, need to watch films in bits usually lol I get too comfy and bomb... Great film and a must see

I'm so wore out by 10pm it's ridiculous lol. My kids make fun of me for my inability to stay awake during a movie.

I legit fell asleep trying to watch the last episode of Supernatural. And I LOVE Supernatural. I've been watching that show for YEARS....so I was really invested lol.

I guess I am just getting old lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I could watch Scarface once a day til I die. Shit never gets old on any level. Everybody knows that has seen it all the classic scenes and lines but the music in the opening credits. That theme speaks for itself and what is to come in the movie. Haunting in a way.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He's here for a flame match with SSS and given his line of work in the food prepora

Yes! Mang!

I only seen it first around 2005 and tbh the old look made it seem more gritty imo, like some of the older horror flicks :)

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Woah woah woah

Oh, and the free tacos
It took you an age to post that so for your efforts I shall not be reading it...
This is called "white flag noted". Your supposed to shut me up, not give up, dummy.

Thanks for playing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes! Mang!

I only seen it first around 2005 and tbh the old look made it seem more gritty imo, like some of the older horror flicks :)

80s era horror films are the best!