Can I ask a question?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Aaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh PPPPPTTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFF! on yer rotten dial

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Why is he a forum cancer? Honest question

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Bitch plz, your trying too hard.

Breathe

Now, you just wrote a bunch of obtuse garbage that resembles a Benzo shit post. Congrats you went from Twitter lame to Benzo bad. You upgraded.

If you wanna call that an upgrade....

Next time, try and type out something a little more structured and cohesive. I'll be waiting. And if it's even a smidge better then a BSP, I might just kick you around this thread just for the sheer amusement of it all.

And...... GO

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They keep calling you a stalker when you’re just replying to wtf was posted here about you.

lord Jesus, fill my heart with your spirit so I can post in peace again

Master

Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Uh oh

Flea, this guy's a flake, he knows not what he's doing. I'm here for some light hearted banter and Breakfall here is growing on me.

This place can't handle the massacre that's about to take place

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They all love each other really, years of nightly entertainment does that lol I'm sure...

Good for them. What is wrong with that forum that they couldn’t stay there?

I believe Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat, even though they work hard to chase liberals away, freak out when there are no liberals around, so they followed us here. I'm not kidding with that. They thrive on posting hate for liberals, and what fun is that when there are no liberals.

I know you hate politics, but those two feed on political hatred.
Hey dipshit.. no one followed you here as I have an account way before you arrived

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
i promised the owner I wouldn’t be part of the drama. I will take it to BC tho.

They can post whatever personal shit they want about me. My life is good and always will be.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Super Chad

Breathe

Now, you just wrote a bunch of obtuse garbage that resembles a Benzo shit post. Congrats you went from Twitter lame to Benzo bad. You upgraded.

Next time, try and type out something a little more structured and cohesive. I'll be waiting. And if it's even a smidge better then a BSP, I might just kick you around this thread just for the sheer amusement of it all.

And...... GO
You're assuming too much Burger Guy, I'm writing at least four messages while fitting your has been ass in, you only do shit I allow you to by reading it and maybe becoming offended but I won't so neither will you... Ok now that we're sorted, piss off and talk to someone with less than 1,000 posts

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Breathe

And...... GO
Oi ..you remind me of myself. What say we work together and you don’t try to act so impressionable! I’m fucking good with my fists!
This BF...you only remain if we accept you! Don’t you ever fucking forget that! You go past me...if you want to fuck around half-heartedly!

Master

Site Supporter
They keep calling you a stalker when you’re just replying to wtf was posted here about you.

Stalker how?

Like I'm actually stalking somebody like outside their door?

I came here for a match with SSS. The fact a certain shit bag is posting here isn't my concern since I've stayed away from wherever it's posting at and have yet to acknowledge somebody gaslighting and playing the woe is me victim card.

It's not my fault I'm crack to a junkie

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)
Funny thing is that no one had said reactions when Caskur a.k.a OmniPigsnout first dumped all of Poofer's real life info onto the boards at Third rail. Now all of the sudden it's a crime to pick on the poor degenerate slob of a waste of life.

funny, that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Super Chad

You'll have to ask him why? If you're asking how then it's because he causes nothing but shit, I've seen it...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stalker how?

I came here for a match with SSS. The fact a certain shit bag is posting here isn't my concern since I've stayed away from wherever it's posting at and have yet to acknowledge somebody gaslighting and playing the woe is me victim card.

Oi fuckwit...where are you at?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Stalker how?

You were a member here before I was!

I stayed outta this shit and stayed clear of those forums. Now they’re infecting this place with the shitposting and hijacking of threads. Well I ain’t a walking anxiety case anymore. Try me

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You got crack @Super Chad ? Prices? maybe we can some business one day but for now I just wanna see a massacre. Its been awhile on all the forums online since I seen a good one really occur.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Super Chad

You'll have to ask him why? If you're asking how then it's because he causes nothing but shit, I've seen it...

nah, you saw one side. You didn’t see everything like I did. Only thing he’s guilty of is getting caught up with a fucking liar.

Master

Site Supporter

Stalker how?

I stayed outta this shit and stayed clear of those forums. Now they’re infecting this place with the shitposting and hijacking of threads. Well I ain’t a walking anxiety case anymore. Try me
I was a member here before the lot of them were.

They're stalking me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stalker how?

I bet you $1.00 that I could outsmart you Super Chad!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is that where it comes from, Scarface? I thought it was some US ghetto black slang or something...

Yes! Mang!

Ok, I don't hate it quite so much now, Scarface is a classic. :Grin3:

I've actually never watched it. So my association with it is with Toknee.

Maybe I should watch it lol.

WHAAAAT!!! Oh wow, you need to log off here and literally go and it watch right now! It's a cult classic!

I cant watch TV during the day lol

I have to go grocery shop and take the Squish to a park and pick up my moms meds.

Tonight I may give it a go if I think I can stay conscious through a movie. Anymore these days, I put something on to watch and pass out lol.

It's from 1982 (I think) so it's obviously gonna seem dated, but it's a great movie, you should enjoy it.

Even my son seen it, and use to love it. Even has the Scarface video game hahaha.

On the PS2, fucking epic game. They need to do a remake!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stalker how?

I was a member here before the lot of them were.

They're stalking me
I bet you I
In front of this audience that I could make you bow down to me. Involuntary suck my cock so to suck!

Master

Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Breathe

And...... GO
You're assuming too much Burger Guy, I'm writing at least four messages while fitting your has been ass in, you only do shit I allow you to by reading it and maybe becoming offended but I won't so neither will you... Ok now that we're sorted, piss off and talk to someone with less than 1,000 posts
And I'm positive all four of these messages you are writing are incoherent blah that anybody with an IQ over 30 would find cringe worthy.

And you got a panel here?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Master

Site Supporter

Stalker how?

I bet you $1.00 that I could outsmart you Super Chad!
Save your dollar. You win.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Super Chad

Breathe

And...... GO
And I'm positive all four of these messages you are writing are incoherent blah that anybody with an IQ over 30 would find cringe worthy.

Did you did those cried reared end tear wops? Piss off lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Breathe

And...... GO

I’ll knock you out with my IQ cock you belligerent fucktard!

Master

Site Supporter
@Super Chad

Breathe

And...... GO

Did you did those cried reared end tear wops? Piss off lol

lol-wat.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I feel like I’ve been infected with that 28 days later virus and on a rampage. Only it’s a drama virus. See what toxic people can do to a bitch?