Can I ask a question?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Really? If that were the case, how would you find that info out if you didn't stalk it out, moron.

Why can't you fix a certificate?

lol, super crab here doesn't remember that it was Casktard who put all this information out there. None of us had to "stalk it out"

unless you cant tell the difference between me reading what caskur wrote about you on a public message board and stalking, and to be honest THAT wouldn't surprise me given your next to nonexistent brain function.

It's amazing, isnt it?

Lmagdao.
what? The fact that he hasn't changed his underwear since Pop smoke died or that he managed to operate a computer unassisted?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She has me on ignore because she knows that I know EVERYTHING.

she should have stayed at my old forum that she killed and left my ass alone.
What forum? They killed that place off.

Peggy here should change his nic to The Wise and Kavorkian because the guys record for forum assisted suicide ranks right up there with Twaps.

Does BF wanna go down the tubes fast? Give that clown a panel
I reckon a two page "battle" on here between you and blandly would last longer than your forum... :LOL2: Funny because it's true
Da fuck you don't know I don't have a forum....(giggles)
Yeah, blink and you missed it! Bahahahahaaaa

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
20200701-133908.jpg

♡♡♡

Oh the melties over THAT one :LMAO2::ROFL:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Aaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh PPPPPTTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFF! on yer rotten dial

Why is he a forum cancer? Honest question
Because @SHAMPAIN is a big baby who calls everyone who does not agree with him somethin like that :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Aaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh PPPPPTTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFF! on yer rotten dial

Why is he a forum cancer? Honest question
Because @SHAMPAIN is a big baby who calls everyone who does not agree with him somethin like that :)
I literally just stuck up for you earlier, lmfao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where is that thread here where Poofturd was screeching about how that Switch picture literally terrorized his children and all the sane people started calling him out for not protecting his children from content on adult websites?

That was funny lulz. The tears over that pic made the entire mistake kinda worth it lmao.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Where is that thread here where Poofturd was screeching about how that Switch picture literally terrorized his children and all the sane people started calling him out for not protecting his children from content on adult websites?

That was funny lulz. The tears over that pic made the entire mistake kinda worth it lmao.
Remember when Caskur posted the restraining order Poofer took out on his wife because she kicked his ass in a Red Robins parking lot.

The complaint was funny as fuck he was scared for his life :LMAO2:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
lmao... bullshit... but keep trying Super Crab :LMAO2:
Hey stalker, did you also cyberstalk my fb, my kids fb, and my ex's fb?

Serious question
No. Caskur did all the heavy lifting, Super Drag Queen

if I recall correctly you even ran away crying for a full year
I did?

Hmm, lemme see....

Going thru a divorce, uprooting my kids to a new home, yeah, posting on the internet was really important then that. (Giggles)

You know about divorces, right? Dovid sure does.

So how many pics of my kids have you seen, stalker? How much if this supposed back child support do I owe?

How many years has it been since Dovid has seen one of her own kids? A decade?

When was the last time one of you idiots contacted somebodies families from the forums?

Wait, how did Dovid come across my ex wife's info?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Serious question

Stalking your ex wife and kids like that time she told me about where you stole ipads she bought the kids for Christmas and than used the GPS to be able to watch everywhere she went?

Like that?

Or by "stalking" do you mean adults having consensual conversations that are frankly, none of your business?

Relax Poofturd. I havent spoke to her since the first round of stimulus when you were trying to hit her up for some of your childrens stimulus money.

It's not like I'm hiding on a secret invite only board trying to find your family on the internet and ranting about it.

You really should find a new source of supply, yanno?

Js.

Oh....no one really cares about anything about your life. It's just easy to spin you like a top. You are spewing all this info like a wind up toy.

Smdh. Narcs are so easy lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Serious question

I did?

Hmm, lemme see....

Going thru a divorce, uprooting my kids to a new home, yeah, posting on the internet was really important then that. (Giggles)

So how many pics of my kids have you seen, stalker? How much if this supposed back child support do I owe?

When was the last time one of you idiots contacted somebodies families from the forums?

Oh my God! Did you just fucking do that?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She shoots, she SCORES!

I proved my point here LOL
Oh c'mon flea, he knows she knows but I'd have Dovey before that prick, he wants to bring his narc personality disorder here with all the "he's better" bullshit as seen in this thread alone, Dovey I feel is just delivering pre-emptive strikes because she's uneasy about him being here, he should just fuck off since he's better than everyone anyway... C'mon flea hug a bro

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Serious question

I did?

Hmm, lemme see....

I’m going to tell you something...say that shit again and I will make your fucking life a misery! What the fuck is wrong with you?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She shoots, she SCORES!

Oh c'mon flea, he knows she knows but I'd have Dovey before that prick, he wants to bring his narc personality disorder here with all the "he's better" bullshit as seen in this thread alone, Dovey I feel is just delivering pre-emptive strikes because she's uneasy about him being here, he should just fuck off since he's better than everyone anyway... C'mon flea hug a bro

She’s uneasy yet she won’t put him on ignore? Know why she has me on ignore? Cuz I know who really stalked who. I know who was contacting spouses and how she gets down when it comes to meeting men offline.

she had a whole lot of shit to say about me at BC and SG but won’t say peep here? He ain’t the monster she made him about to be, trust me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Remember when Caskur posted the restraining order Poofer took out on his wife because she kicked his ass in a Red Robins parking lot.

The complaint was funny as fuck he was scared for his life :LMAO2:

That's what he DOES.

He runs for the cops or peoples bosses and claims he is in danger and shit. It's his narc excuse for being petty and vengeful

Total spazztic pussy.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She shoots, she SCORES!

She’s uneasy yet she won’t put him on ignore? Know why she has me on ignore? Cuz I know who really stalked who. I know who was contacting spouses and how she gets down when it comes to meeting men offline.

she had a whole lot of shit to say about me at BC and SG but won’t say peep here? He ain’t the monster she made him about to be, trust me

All I wanna know is, whatchoo gonna do when the drama starts? We know how much you HATE teh drama.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Serious question

Stalking your ex wife and kids like that time she told me about where you stole ipads she bought the kids for Christmas and than used the GPS to be able to watch everywhere she went?

Like that?

Or by "stalking" do you mean adults having consensual conversations that are frankly, none of your business?

Relax Poofturd. I havent spoke to her since the first round of stimulus when you were trying to hit her up for some of your childrens stimulus money.

It's not like I'm hiding on a secret invite only board trying to find your family on the internet and ranting about it.

You really should find a new source of supply, yanno?

Js.

Oh....no one really cares about anything about your life. It's just easy to spin you like a top. You are spewing all this info like a wind up toy.

Smdh. Narcs are so easy lol.
Oh, you mean the shit I was telling her to say to watch you use on the forums? That shit?

Dovid, you are a nutjob. You never met my kids because you are a nutjob. You were out trolled by a better troll who's only reason for doing it was for views for a website and airlifting your carcass to every forum in this community so they would all go to the forum I was running.

Your problem is, you either don't see it or don't want to see it.

In your opinion, it's ok to stalk forum members families, which you did. But with that logic, it would also be ok to let your job know the bullshit you did taking pictures of a mentally challenged person shitting all over themselves and sending them, illegally, via text.

You are so delusional you believe your gaslighting.

Move on Dovid, nobody gives a fuck about you. You can't even keep a roof over your family's head. Your what, 40 years old? Snap the fuck out of it and be a fucking adult instead of a folded broad living on a campground like a useless vagabond and putting that type of trauma into the minds of your kids.

But then again, once a loser, always a loser

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She shoots, she SCORES!

I think you lot should just try and forget the past and get on with having fun? Fuck the old drama, it sucks for everyone involved... Please @Dove you too please let it go