Can I ask a question?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Dove, how does it feel to be ""netdead""... or in other words, not particularly liked by a couple of unstable drama queens and clout chasers?

Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me to find this out ?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
My poor child

With a deadbeat dad I'm sure she is.

You mean you cant even send the kid a can of ravioli or something? Deadbeat?
Of course I can. I can keep a roof over their heads too.

It's a crying shame grown ass adults are stalking my children on social media.

Oh wait....you nimrods didn't have access to my old forum, did you...

(Snickers)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My poor child

(Snickers)

Children are on Stubbys mind constantly. Its all he talks about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My poor child

(Snickers)

Oh look POofer, you've now got a confirmed pedophile on your team

netcreepy

Master

Site Supporter
My poor child

(Snickers)

He stalked mine along with the ratchet.

They think shit like that isn't creepy af but perfectly fine so long as they're the ones who are doing it.

Master

Site Supporter

That's not what caskur told us before you two kissed and made up.

omg... kissing caskur... let's call that ""netgross" :ROFL:
Don't you idiots bleat on how Caskur is crazy?

And you believed her?

Creeper stalker

Wait.. didn't you call a woman's job in a fit of rage because she told us you can't eat pussy?

Netimpotent?
No, I called a woman's job on account of she sent me disgusting photos of mentally challenged adults shitting all over themselves and saw it as rape of a mentally challenged human being.

I don't eat pussy, btw

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, I called a woman's job on account of she sent me disgusting photos of mentally challenged adults shitting all over themselves and saw it as rape of a mentally challenged human being.

I don't eat pussy, btw

Curious how she sent you that photo while you were on good terms a full three months before you decided to send it to her job.

Tell me again how you suddenly and mysteriously grew a conscience the minute she dumped you for being an impotent deadbeat loser with bad breath and a filthy bathroom?

netpickle

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The one you and hemorrhoids head cyberstalked, Stalker.

What are the odds you have pictures of my children on your HD?

80%? 90?

Stalker

less than 5%. which is sadly, better odds than you having them on yours. Deadbeat.
I doubt it.

Isn't it true you, Mr.IT expert who can't fix a security certificate was trying to hack my daughter's FB so a certain somebody can get pics of her to use as leverage?

Simple question

Watching you try to piece together who did what to whom when you decided to let a basic stint of shacking up become national news AFTER you burned so many people in the forum community with these same antics is pathetic, ya basic ass bitch *rolls eyes*

But seriously.... if you’ve been hacked, you should contact Zuck and the Internet police... the forum code has been violated! You can seek compensation by calling 1-800-no one gives a fuck assmunch :SmokeBreak2:

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter

I don't eat pussy, btw

Curious how she sent you that photo while you were on good terms a full three months before you decided to send it to her job.

Tell me again how you suddenly and mysteriously grew a conscience the minute she dumped you for being an impotent deadbeat loser with bad breath and a filthy bathroom?

netpickle
Oh idk.....

I pretty much sent that shit the second I found out it was illegal.

That poor mentally challenged person. How much shame such actions brought into him and his family

Master

Site Supporter
Hold up.... lemmmmmmmme get this straight....

So forum code about posting member family pics is supposed to apply to an internet

80%? 90?

Stalker

less than 5%. which is sadly, better odds than you having them on yours. Deadbeat.
I doubt it.

Isn't it true you, Mr.IT expert who can't fix a security certificate was trying to hack my daughter's FB so a certain somebody can get pics of her to use as leverage?

Simple question

Watching you try to piece together who did what to whom when you decided to let a basic stint of shacking up become national news AFTER you burned so many people in the forum community with these same antics is pathetic, ya basic ass bitch *rolls eyes*

But seriously.... if you’ve been hacked, you should contact Zuck and the Internet police... the forum code has been violated! You can seek compensation by calling 1-800-no one gives a fuck assmunch :SmokeBreak2:
Do everyone a favor and make a glass bottle dissapear by sitting on it, airhead. Nobody reads you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So forum code about posting member family pics is supposed to apply to an internet

80%? 90?

Stalker

I doubt it.

Simple question

Do everyone a favor and make a glass bottle dissapear by sitting on it, airhead. Nobody reads you.

I roll blunts longer than your tiny dick. Of course they do.

Master

Site Supporter

80%? 90?

Stalker

I doubt it.

Simple question

You can also put away more then me at a buffet.

You ever put lipstick on your vagina lips then blow your bloomers a kiss with a queef, Glue factory?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

80%? 90?

Stalker

I doubt it.

Simple question

You can also put away more then me at a buffet.

You ever put lipstick on your vagina lips then blow your bloomers a kiss with a queef, Glue factory?

I can’t help you’ve got a penchant for petite Asian males...but this is too thicc for you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hiya, raven
that name was always the best <3

its like the whole forum turned into a saloon fight and i dont know who 2 hit with a whiskey bottle - all strangers lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I pretty much sent that shit the second I found out it was illegal.

And so after THREE months of dilligent research you just happened to find out it was illegal which coincidentally coincided with her dumping your sorry ass?

Net riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao... bullshit... but keep trying Super Crab :LMAO2:
Hey stalker, did you also cyberstalk my fb, my kids fb, and my ex's fb?

Serious question
No. Caskur did all the heavy lifting, Super Drag Queen

if I recall correctly you even ran away crying for a full year

This is a lie. He didn't use his real name on FB. And when he realized we had his FB, he closed it and he got all his relatives to close theirs. You did not, nor Pigeon-brain did not get any PI off me or Ant.

You got PI off Pigeon not me. Pigeon wanted KM penis and got more than she bargained for.

She got your penis too but she said KM's was much better.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And when he realized we had his FB, he closed it and he got all his relatives to close theirs.

Key point. When he found out you had his and his families facebook pages.

Surely he didn't find out the exact moment in time you discovered it now did he stalker?

THanks for admitting what I've been saying. YOU stalked his PI and released it all over the boards in a flame match back at TRF

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao... bullshit... but keep trying Super Crab :LMAO2:
Hey stalker, did you also cyberstalk my fb, my kids fb, and my ex's fb?

Serious question

Stalking your ex wife and kids like that time she told me about where you stole ipads she bought the kids for Christmas and than used the GPS to be able to watch everywhere she went?

Like that?

Or by "stalking" do you mean adults having consensual conversations that are frankly, none of your business?

Relax Poofturd. I havent spoke to her since the first round of stimulus when you were trying to hit her up for some of your childrens stimulus money.

It's not like I'm hiding on a secret invite only board trying to find your family on the internet and ranting about it.

You really should find a new source of supply, yanno?

Js.

Oh....no one really cares about anything about your life. It's just easy to spin you like a top. You are spewing all this info like a wind up toy.

Smdh. Narcs are so easy lol.

Did you ever pay the $258 fines?

How about the $4,800 in back rent?

Who bailed you out?

The motherinlaw?

Scrollbomb a 'pity me' post out of that one Jeezabel.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hiya, raven
that name was always the best <3

its like the whole forum turned into a saloon fight and i dont know who 2 hit with a whiskey bottle - all strangers lol
Yeah...I feel like im in my own skin again.LOL...I still use this name off this site when i watermark chops i do.....been using it for YEARS!.lol.....and lmao at your saloon fight reference...fits perfect!....hahaha.haha...Glad i could say hi to you, Jeannie...if i dont get a chance...Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones <3