Can I ask a question?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that where it comes from, Scarface? I thought it was some US ghetto black slang or something...

Yes! Mang!

Ok, I don't hate it quite so much now, Scarface is a classic. :Grin3:

I've actually never watched it. So my association with it is with Toknee.

Maybe I should watch it lol.

WHAAAAT!!! Oh wow, you need to log off here and literally go and it watch right now! It's a cult classic!

I cant watch TV during the day lol

I have to go grocery shop and take the Squish to a park and pick up my moms meds.

Tonight I may give it a go if I think I can stay conscious through a movie. Anymore these days, I put something on to watch and pass out lol.
Yeah I'm the same, need to watch films in bits usually lol I get too comfy and bomb... Great film and a must see

I'm so wore out by 10pm it's ridiculous lol. My kids make fun of me for my inability to stay awake during a movie.

I legit fell asleep trying to watch the last episode of Supernatural. And I LOVE Supernatural. I've been watching that show for YEARS....so I was really invested lol.

I guess I am just getting old lol.
It's more the comfy spot probably you're not that old, maybe you're also more content these days too :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that where it comes from, Scarface? I thought it was some US ghetto black slang or something...

Yes! Mang!

WHAAAAT!!! Oh wow, you need to log off here and literally go and it watch right now! It's a cult classic!

I have to go grocery shop and take the Squish to a park and pick up my moms meds.

Tonight I may give it a go if I think I can stay conscious through a movie. Anymore these days, I put something on to watch and pass out lol.
Yeah I'm the same, need to watch films in bits usually lol I get too comfy and bomb... Great film and a must see

I'm so wore out by 10pm it's ridiculous lol. My kids make fun of me for my inability to stay awake during a movie.

I legit fell asleep trying to watch the last episode of Supernatural. And I LOVE Supernatural. I've been watching that show for YEARS....so I was really invested lol.

I guess I am just getting old lol.
It's more the comfy spot probably you're not that old, maybe you're also more content these days too :)

Very true.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I never cared for those maffia flicks growing up, but then again I was between Philly, NJ, and NY... we had enough shit to deal with...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yes! Mang!

It's from 1982 (I think) so it's obviously gonna seem dated, but it's a great movie, you should enjoy it.

Even my son seen it, and use to love it. Even has the Scarface video game hahaha.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
..... and the free tacos

Wait..... free tacos?
There's always free tacos if you know where to look.

My, my, my. Looks like I shut that shit down back to random shit posting.

When the aura of greatness hits the masses those with limited brain cells sure as shit stick to what they know, useless drivel.

Where's Flea? Daddy's here

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And Fraud, told ya

What you talkin bout, Fortnight Willis?
That give me an idea.

You should DD one of the FN discords I'm in
You’re a self-assured little whop. I think that I could rip the side of your cheek from your face whilst you’re still smiling faggott! What do you think about that you tainted fucking drop kick? I will stomp your fucking mind in try-hard! Yoo beta recognise!

Master

Site Supporter
And Fraud, told ya

That give me an idea.

You’re a self-assured little whop. I think that I could rip the side of your cheek from your face whilst you’re still smiling faggott! What do you think about that you tainted fucking drop kick? I will stomp your fucking mind in try-hard! Yoo beta recognise!
Not blabbering a bunch of knock off recyclables you sure a shit won't. Nor typing out pure definitions of incel speak like it's your preferred language of choice.

Have you tried Twitter? I hear that shit doesn't work there either

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit posting is far more interesting and obviously preferred over whatever stupid dramas some posters are desperately trying to start and yapping about.

*belch*

I just bought several bundles of cilantro for my guinea pigs and stuff to make Christmas crack tonight.

We are gonna put Scarface on while we are making the candy.....to ensure I dont go into a coma. :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And Fraud, told ya

That give me an idea.

Not blabbering a bunch of knock off recyclables you sure a shit won't. Nor typing out pure definitions of incel speak like it's your preferred language of choice.

Mate honestly...I’ve just drank a bottle of rum! Now I could say fuck and this or recite the bible. But what do you want?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Fraud, told ya

That give me an idea.

Mate honestly...I’ve just drank a bottle of rum! Now I could say fuck and this or recite the bible. But what do you want?

He wants you to be Twitter level cool.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahaha...we have a good aligience here. And if any one of you run into trouble, I will kill their minds with a reasoning that their mothers should have taught them!

Master

Site Supporter
And Fraud, told ya

That give me an idea.

Idk, I'm down to talk CoD all day.....

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)

Who is attacking you?
I SAID DON'T ATTACK ME for my opinion..:rightON:

No one was attacking you but you know what?

I can’t post on a forum with that fucked up drama queef. BF can give my hacks to someone else, I don’t care. It was cool posting with you all.
That's your choice :( I like you and hope that you will reconsider.. BF can not weed people off of his site simply because others don't want them here.. ffs.. He wouldn't have but 1 user here :D HAHAHA... So.. stick around :)

you’re absolutely right. I shouldn’t leave because some fucking liar has infested this forum. What I will say is this...if I see anything about stalking and harassing, I’m gonna blow shit out the water. I know the truth about everything.

I see my thread has already been hijacked by the shit poster.

Master

Site Supporter
Like I said in my INITIAL POST.. I don't want to get involved.. I only stated facts that happened here more than a year ago. Don't believe me? Go read the fucking post yourselves.. The only drama here appears to be coming from a few people that are REACTING to others being here. So don't attack me too for having an opinion of what I know from being on this board..mmmkay? Thanks :)

Who is attacking you?
I SAID DON'T ATTACK ME for my opinion..:rightON:

No one was attacking you but you know what?

I can’t post on a forum with that fucked up drama queef. BF can give my hacks to someone else, I don’t care. It was cool posting with you all.
That's your choice :( I like you and hope that you will reconsider.. BF can not weed people off of his site simply because others don't want them here.. ffs.. He wouldn't have but 1 user here :D HAHAHA... So.. stick around :)

you’re absolutely right. I shouldn’t leave because some fucking liar has infested this forum. What I will say is this...if I see anything about stalking and harassing, I’m gonna blow shit out the water. I know the truth about everything.

I see my thread has already been hijacked by the shit poster.
Double