Can I ask a question?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D
Not this fucking shit again.......

I gave them a more balanced view or sense of the turmoil.

I'm sure you as well as I would like the subject matter dropped.
Pretty much.

I'm not here to kill this place regurgitating shit that happened god knows how long ago.

I'm here for a match with SSS
I know who it is. It's the dude that came here talking smack about Dovey. And uh.. yes.. He was a complete asshole and ended up leaving with his tail between his legs,, Funny how he shows up now that she is posting here.. I like Dovey.. she's a good poster, funny and hasn't started any shit .. mainly just defending herself.. But hey? I don't want to get involved.. I'm just going by what I remember about that prick :D
Still flipping burgers?
Idk is your mom hungry again?

Every time I unzip my pants she just chants "beef, beef, beef" like some secular mantra struck her like a lighting bolt from the heavens.

Tell her to text me if I need to bring a spatula this time, thanx
Ah so you're not here to "kill this place"? Phew what a relief except the only chance you would have of accomplishing that would be if you were in charge, eh forum master :LMAO:

Oohhh mommy jokes, how 1985...
This place is already on the fast track of killing itself and you don't even see it. You will in time tho.

Think of me as the guy who's doing this hovel a solid.

And what jokes? She tosses my salad, I flip her burgers and stick my meat between her buns. I'm the pampered chef of her sex life.

Wait....she didn't tell you?

Son?
No she couldn't even bring herself to tell me on her deathbed...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Still at Burger King, or are you flipping at McDonalds?
Pfft Red Robin.

GM of one of the only restaurants in this state turning a profit during a pandemic with limited indoor seating.

I still flex the bar on the weekends tho
Nothing screams success more than a middle aged fahget wearing a grease covered apron dishing out burgers...
Don't knock the hustle.

Salary, benefits, 401k and all the burgers I can eat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Still at Burger King, or are you flipping at McDonalds?
Pfft Red Robin.

GM of one of the only restaurants in this state turning a profit during a pandemic with limited indoor seating.

I still flex the bar on the weekends tho
Nothing screams success more than a middle aged fahget wearing a grease covered apron dishing out burgers...
Don't knock the hustle.

Salary, benefits, 401k and all the burgers I can eat.
:LMAO::LOL2: Ok pal

Master

Site Supporter
417-D47-AB-3780-44-C7-81-D4-CFED9527682-C.jpg

Right on. Just remember when Blazer and I stop in, we like this^^^
Lol I ordered two cases of Hornytoad just the other day.

We have a blood orange rita just for it

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Jesus! brings back memories...worked at Burger King for a hot minute when I was 22. I loved adding my vanilla cream to the burgers til I was caught literally spreading my love on one of the buns.

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

I'm not here to kill this place regurgitating shit that happened god knows how long ago.

Still flipping burgers?

Every time I unzip my pants she just chants "beef, beef, beef" like some secular mantra struck her like a lighting bolt from the heavens.

Ah so you're not here to "kill this place"? Phew what a relief except the only chance you would have of accomplishing that would be if you were in charge, eh forum master :LMAO:

This place is already on the fast track of killing itself and you don't even see it. You will in time tho.

And what jokes? She tosses my salad, I flip her burgers and stick my meat between her buns. I'm the pampered chef of her sex life.

Son?
Pfft, don't believe the bitch. She's alive she just doesn't want anything to do with you.

Something about a one night stand mistake (shrugs)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds good. As good as a Passion fruit margaRita at Coco Loco

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus! brings back memories...worked at Burger King for a hot minute when I was 22. I loved adding my vanilla cream to the burgers til I was caught literally spreading my love on one of the buns.

dog

Master

Site Supporter
Actually, RR ripped off the whole flame broil thingy at Burger Fling. Fuckers a proven bitch to fix

Master

Site Supporter
That sounds good. As good as a Passion fruit margaRita at Coco Loco
Not a big passion fruit guy.

We had Durian shipped once. Smelled like fucking sweaty socks but it was so fucking tasty. God knows I wanted to try and build a drink with it, but the smell was unbearable

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?
Pfft, don't believe the bitch. She's alive she just doesn't want anything to do with you.

I thought you weren't here to regurgitate stuff? I mean I could've wrote your typical reply before you did... Meh

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

I thought you weren't here to regurgitate stuff? I mean I could've wrote your typical reply before you did... Meh
Wat, you posted up you were a one night stand mistake in your mom's eyes?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

If you say so... You're not up to much for a self-proclaimed GOAT...

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

Yeah well....I don't think too many will disagree I'm on the short list of the best this games ever seen.

I've gone for to toe with the names. Not too many left who can say that

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

Yeah well....I don't think too many will disagree I'm on the short list of the best this games ever seen.

Except me... cuz I'm the bee's knees and top tits...

***bows head in a manner that is not really bowing***

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

AIR QWERTY

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

AIR QWERTY

***strums air guitar***

Master

Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

AIR QWERTY

***strums air guitar***
I'm pretty sure 98% of what's left of this down trodden stink hole community know what AIR QWERTY means....

But it's the moment in a flame match where you lost.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pretty much.

Still flipping burgers?

Son?

AIR QWERTY

***strums air guitar***
I'm pretty sure 98% of what's left of this down trodden stink hole community know what AIR QWERTY means....

But it's the moment in a flame match where you lost.

I can't lose. It's mathematically impossible for a dedicated prick such as myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's what happens. I drop the stupid shit and move on. Than it follows in some way. Then I get blamed for it.

He has been "moving on", "tying up loose ends" and whatever for like a year now. He even started a board in some effort to "bring flaming back" and only invited the posters that hate Joo and myself. Then he chased off a few because he was literally cyber stalking my family and posting about it.

If herpes were a person, they would be him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I loved SG when I first joined up, despite the huge hate fest I was bombarded with Lulz, it was busy as heck with loads of traffic and you could guarantee that if you hadn't logged in for a day or so there would be loads of new content to read. Flea also believed in free speech and didn't try to censor un-PC views, which is unfortunately a rarity in this day and age.This lasted probably around a year or so, but nothing lasts forever and forums are no exception, I've witnessed this exact trend with numerous boards over the years.

Seems to me like nobody wants the headache of running SG any longer so surely the only sensible solution is to call it a day and pull the plug? A shame I know, but at least the place had a good run and many of the old regs have found their way here anyway...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I loved SG when I first joined up, despite the huge hate fest I was bombarded with Lulz, it was busy as heck with loads of traffic and you could guarantee that if you hadn't logged in for a day or so there would be loads of new content to read. Flea also believed in free speech and didn't try to censor un-PC views, which is unfortunately a rarity in this day and age.This lasted probably around a year or so, but nothing lasts forever and forums are no exception, I've witnessed this exact trend with numerous boards over the years.

Seems to me like nobody wants the headache of running SG any longer so surely the only sensible solution is to call it a day and pull the plug? A shame I know, but at least the place had a good run and many of the old regs have found their way here anyway...

I asked Joo to fix the cert a few times as people wanted to go post there but its glitchy.

If he wants it to die, than its gonna die lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I asked Joo to fix the cert a few times as people wanted to go post there but its glitchy.

Mel is forum-less at the moment, I suggested that he speak to Flea or Joo about taking over as admin on there, dunno if anything will come of it. :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mel is forum-less at the moment, I suggested that he speak to Flea or Joo about taking over as admin on there, dunno if anything will come of it. :LOL1:

Right now it's me and Joo.

I was inviting some people but the registration is messed up and the certificate is expired.

And Joo wont fix it lol.

I guess we will see what happens lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AIR QWERTY is that the code for "old never beens"? The type who go to new boards claiming it's a shithole and nowhere near as good as the dog shit forums they trashed with well rehearsed "put downs" and PI a plenty? Thinking of the "glory days" when there was never any glory? The type who refer to themselves as "flamers" in 2020 thinking it's still edgy but it never was? So yeah about 90% of this board don't know that code, you're about 8% out of being right for the first time here, well done!