My cooking skills suck !

You ever hunt with a bow & arrow ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I like to make plans 1st -

Can you change a flat tire ?

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Nope, I don’t believe or participate in any sect of organized religion, I believe that the purity systems devised by man, even those established with the best of intentions, do not make us holy. They only create insiders and outsiders. They are mechanisms for delivering our drug of choice: self-righteousness…
It’s tempting to think that God would only grant us salvation if we are able to behave in a certain manner, or withstand external challenges. We forget our salvation is a gift, not something we could ever be able to earn.

***citation Nazi alert :ChiLL: these words are yet another example of things Ive read and recorded because they struck a chord of truth in my soul….unfortunately for the forum police my soul doesn’t require I cite everything I choose to record because it’s my journal so I do it my way….:Happy5:

do you believe in God?

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Went to a concert in Rochester (Parawna Room?) we also stopped at The Walden Galleria hella over priced.. I mean at the time our dollar was under .8 , stopped at McDonald's and the prices were the same if not more and it was in US currency.. after playing tourist and loading up on Blair Hot sauce including the infamous insanity and white ghost death pepper(melted skull bottle edition) ones both requiring a waver to purchase..

I got a question I was thinking I'm pretty sure I've saved old account browers profile info folders for years I know it will contain bookmarks to import but what about history, if I never cleared the caches .. could I use my cookies to route threw old image uploads?

Maybe a tool to crawl or sniff my history urls an pull image Info?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say if you never cleared caches you may be able to retrieve images last viewed if you haven't updated anything (including OS updates) since last view. Not sure if there is a tool to help if gone, haven't needed one cuz I save images by uploading to my own servers.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'd say if you never cleared caches you may be able to retrieve images last viewed if you haven't updated anything (including OS updates) since last view. Not sure if there is a tool to help if gone, haven't needed one cuz I save images by uploading to my own servers.
Yes on Thursdays

Interesting, I've asked others years ago but how much do rates for servers go and can you host with a registered domain images directly from them?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Directly? not necessarily, I always save and host myself, and I pay about 5 dollars per month.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
you would not understand words, only vibrations

why do people from all around the world sing like they are from the west coast of America?

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe it's the power of Hollywood. I mean, who needs national anthems when you've got the Top 40 chart? It's like every aspiring singer from Tokyo to Timbuktu has a secret dream of trading their kimono or djellaba for a surfer dude's board shorts.

If you could only eat one condiment for the rest of your life, which condiment would you choose and how would you incorporate it into every meal?

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reflecting on my life, there's one particular event that often comes to mind, a moment where I wish I could hit the rewind button and approach things differently. It's a reminder of the complexity of human experience and the inevitability of mistakes along life's journey.

I accidentally tried to pay for groceries with my library card.

Yeah, apparently, my subconscious thinks I can pay for groceries with overdue fines. Cashier's face was priceless. She's like, "Sir, this isn't a library." And I'm just standing there like, "Well, I guess I'll take my kale and go write a novel about it."

Would you rather fight a hundred duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?