Can I ask a question?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
change your approach here on this forum. What’s your other username?
He goes by the name Allthewayuptheass elsewhere

YW
I’ve never heard of him. How did you rate him...the same fucking anal prolapse character he’s portraying here? The guy has no fucking clue on how to smooth-talk women. I mean I’ve spoken harsh to Lotusbutt myself, but I’ve also spoken sweet of her...like a bittersweet symphony.

Ok....where's the puke emoji when you need it???

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?
. As we know from theCovids
viruses seek to infect new hosts.

PS: and conservatism is the most virulent of viruses.

“You wanna rumble with the Queen, huh. Put a hex on the whole family” - Lil Kim
You just need a little love to ease your anxiety, miss. The kind you'll never get in the company you've kept.

I have no anxiety. That’s why I’m feeling so ruthless. Amazing what being drama free for four months can do
Anxiety is one thing...having patience and tolerance for these blow-in glow-worms is quite another. I’m fucking over it!

We have a handful of nerds and a full-blown online “winning” pervert to to navigate around here continually. I would like to know which bright-spark invited them. Fucking reminds of those shit Canadian-based boards. And look what happened there?!

They all came when I left SG, sorry. If you’d like, I can create another forum and take them with me. I’d rather not deal with the headache tho
I'll send aspirin if you do. :Grin3:

Awwww :Lovin1:
Do you get on with this fucking bloke?
.. You know - Countess and I had a contentious introduction,
but
. by and by I came to like her and sympathize with her as a person.

She's been open about her anxiety issues
and I've started to see her as a person who recognizes her flaws and is seeking solutions.

She walked away from a situation which was not in her control and of which she did not approve.

I respect her for that.
Don’t draw attention to her anxiety issues! It’s that kind of shit behaviour that makes you a worthless piece of shit.

It’s ok, Breaky. He’s not saying it to insult me. I was open about it. I’m doing so much better now.
Yeah well...that state of mind can always rebound back on a person, especially with the current climate that we have to contend with due to the pandemic. All this bad blood is not good for anyone especially for the longevity of the forum.

It’s not good, hence why I left those forums. Now the same shit is happening here. I’m not leaving tho so I’ll just ignore it. Life is too good right now
Iggy function works Great.

Sure does :rightON:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

You just need a little love to ease your anxiety, miss. The kind you'll never get in the company you've kept.

I have no anxiety. That’s why I’m feeling so ruthless. Amazing what being drama free for four months can do
Anxiety is one thing...having patience and tolerance for these blow-in glow-worms is quite another. I’m fucking over it!

We have a handful of nerds and a full-blown online “winning” pervert to to navigate around here continually. I would like to know which bright-spark invited them. Fucking reminds of those shit Canadian-based boards. And look what happened there?!

They all came when I left SG, sorry. If you’d like, I can create another forum and take them with me. I’d rather not deal with the headache tho

but

and I've started to see her as a person who recognizes her flaws and is seeking solutions.

She walked away from a situation which was not in her control and of which she did not approve.

I respect her for that.
Don’t draw attention to her anxiety issues! It’s that kind of shit behaviour that makes you a worthless piece of shit.

It’s ok, Breaky. He’s not saying it to insult me. I was open about it. I’m doing so much better now.
Yeah well...that state of mind can always rebound back on a person, especially with the current climate that we have to contend with due to the pandemic. All this bad blood is not good for anyone especially for the longevity of the forum.

It’s not good, hence why I left those forums. Now the same shit is happening here. I’m not leaving tho so I’ll just ignore it. Life is too good right now

Word on that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Nice...don’t ever go. You’re like a breathe of fresh air. We have some great chicks here, except for the pretentious one that thinks she smells like a lotus blossom. Uuuuuuuuuugh...sorry...I just vomited a bit....uuuuuuugh...in my mouth speaking about it...her...uuuuuuuuuugh! Sorry gotta shower quick.... xx

Succubus

Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Nice...don’t ever go. You’re like a breathe of fresh air. We have some great chicks here, except for the pretentious one that thinks she smells like a lotus blossom. Uuuuuuuuuugh...sorry...I just vomited a bit....uuuuuuugh...in my mouth speaking about it...her...uuuuuuuuuugh! Sorry gotta shower quick.... xx

Oh you're still in love with her. She is denying her inner conservative and you're inner conservative is denying her because of it. You both are totally head over heels for each other.

Once again, I need my puke emoji. FFS @Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Oh you're still in love with her. She is denying her inner conservative and you're inner conservative is denying her because of it. You both are totally head over heels for each other.

Point A:
I would like for her to step back for a moment, stop being like a stuck record and a pretentious bitch, and consider her future here moving forward.
Point B:
I’m worried that she doesn’t get the chance to floss enough and the subsequent tartar build-up on her nut-gnashewill bring about gum disease and ruin her delicate flapping gums.
Point C:
I think about her when she takes poo-poo time, and I don’t think she makes that much of an effort to get around the anal flaps enough. You know...get in a bit behind the back door so to speak. Then wash down with a proper shower in that order.
Point D:
Have a laugh not at someone else’s expense occasionally, and try being a lady.

Yeah...she has so much potential, but I really feel that she needs to apply herself a lot better. Maybe just have a giggle or three on occasion, fart a bit and exclaim joyfully, “got you guys....you didn’t see that coming did you? Heeheeheehee”.
You know...that type of thing...it’s not all doom and gloom.

Enjoy the sunshine and the gentle breeze...
:rightON:
@LotusBud

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Word on that.
Don’t try to talk with your mouth full! :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Word on that.

He's with Johnny Storm again?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Word on that.

Hahahahahaaa...where is that bloke? I haven’t heard of him in around 7 years at least. Does he call himself Blanscape these days?

Succubus

Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Point A:
I would like for her to step back for a moment, stop being like a stuck record and a pretentious bitch, and consider her future here moving forward.
Point B:
I’m worried that she doesn’t get the chance to floss enough and the subsequent tartar build-up on her nut-gnashes will bring about gum disease and ruin her delicate flapping gums.
Point C:
I think about her when she takes poo-poo time, and I don’t think she makes that much of an effort to get around the anal flaps enough. You know...get in a bit behind the back door so to speak. Then wash down with a proper shower in that order.
Point D:

Yeah...she has so much potential, but I really feel that she needs to apply herself a lot better. Maybe just have a giggle or three on occasion, fart a bit and exclaim joyfully, “got you guys....you didn’t see that coming did you? Heeheeheehee”.

Damn.....if that's what you think of her.....I wonder what you think of me???

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Word on that.

Hahahahahaaa...where is that bloke? I haven’t heard of him in around 7 years at least. Does he call himself Blanscape these days?

Johnny Storm was an Arby's manager and black member of the Cawk Wranglers.

Haven't seen him posting since he cornholed BEnzo in cheap hotel room on the border of Georgia-Florida.

BEnzover's butt took Johnny's full BOOM stick...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Point A:
Point B:
I’m worried that she doesn’t get the chance to floss enough and the subsequent tartar build-up on her nut-gnashes will bring about gum disease and ruin her delicate flapping gums.
Point C:
Point D:

If I was single I would be asking you out on a date. You’re very fun to have around. Xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Word on that.

Johnny Storm was an Arby's manager and black member of the Cawk Wranglers.

Haven't seen him posting since he cornholed BEnzo in cheap hotel room on the border of Georgia-Florida.

BEnzover's butt took Johnny's full BOOM stick...
He’s just changed his name I guarantee it! Stigma and all that... :LOL1:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

but

I respect her for that.

Point A:
Point B:
Point C:
Point D:

I was single I would be asking you out on a date. You’re very fun to have around. Xx
Probably says this to what a dozen chicks per forum that you have ever been on are on HUH, MR.Roboto? If all those women knew the REAL you. Probably fucks around on his wife every chance he gets and than swears to her his undying love for her. If only serial pussy killers could be executed...he'd be near at the top of the list. Than the lil school girls he hunts as maxis735 elsewhere online to meAT and kill in real life. 20 hrs plus/7 days a week watching and collecting all those pics and porn. Than acting like he ain't him on here. Sick twisted warped MONSTER.

Succubus

Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Point A:
Point B:
Point C:
Point D:

If I was single I would be asking you out on a date. You’re very fun to have around. Xx

Awwwww I love you, too, breaky.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Do I get a panel?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You need to change your approach here on this forum. What’s your other username?
I think my approach has been pretty darn good.

We have a growing colony of intelligent posters.
The board has improved since my arrival.

No longer a Contarded circle jerk.

PS: I do not keep duals,
or alts.

If I ever decide to present a character comedy then you will be the first to receive a notice by PM.
Oi....shut the fuck up. Your lot aren’t intelligent. You recite the same fucking garbage over and over again! Bastard Factory has had enough. You and I can have words in private! You fucking piece of shit...
A simply WAAAAH! would have sufficed, BrainFail.
Please give him a bucket for his drooling. He does not understand a word of what you are saying

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh.. I forget about this thread.. lemme just leave this here :Grin3:
4RfeCzB.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would "casket".. nice try at trolling, you boring fuck!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
its something outta an outdated 70's-80's horror flick...since i can't unsee it my mind wonders what an updated remake looks like in 2020 of IT.

ahhh fuck my imagination i'm blind now...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I believe this thread is plagiarized from other forums.

A few forums. There is no escaping it :facepalm:
Omni had an option.. This shit was OVER...she doesn't want it to be?? That's okay.. I can play the game :)

She’s a tough ass lady.
with all due respect NO ASS of HERS I ever want to see...Please people I just ate. I can imagine she isn't going anywhere since she must be like the BLOB by now. Shudders. Nightmares for weeks or maybe longer. Yikes.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's fine... Like I said.. I loved her when she first got here.. Hell.. I enjoy talking with fellow photoshoppers.. and truly enjoyed her post.. BUT NOW.. she post here ONLY to spew personal info about someone... so.. I don't care if she stays or goes.. It would be nice if she snapped back into posting in other threads. You fuck with me.. I fuck with you.. that simple.