Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?
. As we know from theCovids
viruses seek to infect new hosts.

PS: and conservatism is the most virulent of viruses.

“You wanna rumble with the Queen, huh. Put a hex on the whole family” - Lil Kim
You just need a little love to ease your anxiety, miss. The kind you'll never get in the company you've kept.

I have no anxiety. That’s why I’m feeling so ruthless. Amazing what being drama free for four months can do

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?

You just need a little love to ease your anxiety, miss. The kind you'll never get in the company you've kept.
You need to change your approach here on this forum. What’s your other username?
I think my approach has been pretty darn good.

We have a growing colony of intelligent posters.
The board has improved since my arrival.

No longer a Contarded circle jerk.

PS: I do not keep duals,
or alts.

If I ever decide to present a character comedy then you will be the first to receive a notice by PM.
Oi....shut the fuck up. Your lot aren’t intelligent. You recite the same fucking garbage over and over again! Bastard Factory has had enough. You and I can have words in private! You fucking piece of shit...
A simply WAAAAH! would have sufficed, BrainFail.
A fucking kick in your head would feel even better. The way you fucking nerds go around in circles, recycling the same garbage is not intelligent or witty. You’re just fucking painfully boring and you’re shifting the dynamic into a world of nose-picking.
I’d pay Bastard Factory to turf your fucking arse from this board first!
Fucking boring cunt!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I’ve never heard of him. How did you rate him...

Who? Hollow&Gay ? He's a typical liberal douchebag that's managed to convince himself that a low IQ and penchant for sucking cock in YMCA showers are redeeming qualities
Untrue.
I have never said you had redeeming qualities, Bigly.
Oh... a no you... how clever there scrotum surfer
.Have you ever wondered how it is your mind conjures such images,
then projects them onto others to whom they never occur?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A fucking kick in your head would feel even better. The way you fucking nerds go around in circles, recycling the same garbage is not intelligent or witty. You’re just fucking painfully boring and you’re shifting the dynamic into a world of nose-picking.
Fucking boring cunt!

oh boy, here's the part where Swallowallday will pretend he's not some drooling bed wetting sissy with chronic arthritis tell you about his mastery over guns and all things manly :ROFL:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have no anxiety. That’s why I’m feeling so ruthless. Amazing what being drama free for four months can do
Anxiety is one thing...having patience and tolerance for these blow-in glow-worms is quite another. I’m fucking over it!

We have a handful of nerds and a full-blown online “winning” pervert to to navigate around here continually. I would like to know which bright-spark invited them. Fucking reminds of those shit Canadian-based boards. And look what happened there?!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

You need to change your approach here on this forum. What’s your other username?

or alts.

If I ever decide to present a character comedy then you will be the first to receive a notice by PM.
Oi....shut the fuck up. Your lot aren’t intelligent. You recite the same fucking garbage over and over again! Bastard Factory has had enough. You and I can have words in private! You fucking piece of shit...
Fucking boring cunt!
Weren't you leaving because Maxis is your daily better?
You had a whole thread about what a weak pussy ass you are.

Now it's all us thinkers that you want banned.
Do you not know how wishy and washy
how emotionally unstable you appear.

I'll tune in tomorrow to your daily whinge.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Anxiety is one thing...having patience and tolerance for these blow-in glow-worms is quite another. I’m fucking over it!

We have a handful of nerds and a full-blown online “winning” pervert to to navigate around here continually. I would like to know which bright-spark invited them. Fucking reminds of those shit Canadian-based boards. And look what happened there?!

They all came when I left SG, sorry. If you’d like, I can create another forum and take them with me. I’d rather not deal with the headache tho

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve never heard of him. How did you rate him...

Who? Hollow&Gay ? He's a typical liberal douchebag that's managed to convince himself that a low IQ and penchant for sucking cock in YMCA showers are redeeming qualities
Untrue.
I have never said you had redeeming qualities, Bigly.
Oh... a no you... how clever there scrotum surfer
.Have you ever wondered how it is your mind conjures such images,
then projects them onto others to whom they never occur?
In the real world you’d be buried in the desert if you acted the way you do here. Fucking arse-masters-special!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They all came when I left SG, sorry. If you’d like, I can create another forum and take them with me. I’d rather not deal with the headache tho
Talk to them. You need to reason with them.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I'll send aspirin if you do. :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

or alts.

Fucking boring cunt!
Weren't you leaving because Maxis is your daily better?
You had a whole thread about what a weak pussy ass you are.

Now it's all us thinkers that you want banned.
Do you not know how wishy and washy
how emotionally unstable you appear.

I'll tune in tomorrow to your daily whinge.
No I used that to create a reasonable action. And it’s still in progress. I don’t tolerate perverts or online predators. So you go and do some homework you stupid waste of space.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Awwww :Lovin1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m not having a go at you...I like you Flea, always have back from van... days. The political direction, which in a sense is trolling I realise, is what is making the place unpleasant for many of the long-term members here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you get on with this fucking bloke?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’m not having a go at you...I like you Flea, always have back from van... days. The political direction, which in a sense is trolling I realise, is what is making the place unpleasant for many of the long-term members here.
Just wait until like fuckboi starts posting his shitty little trump memes all over the forum and sewage major starts cheer leading the flood of spam

that's the type of shit that killed SG

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just wait until like fuckboi starts posting his shitty little trump memes all over the forum and sewage major starts cheer leading the flood of spam

They’re both like children and don’t know when to stop!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They’re both like children and don’t know when you stop!
They're like children and they like children. Sick sissyboi putrid fuckheads

Holliday

Banned
Banned

.. You know - Countess and I had a contentious introduction,
but
. by and by I came to like her and sympathize with her as a person.

She's been open about her anxiety issues
and I've started to see her as a person who recognizes her flaws and is seeking solutions.

She walked away from a situation which was not in her control and of which she did not approve.

I respect her for that.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I know Breaky. We good

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

and I've started to see her as a person who recognizes her flaws and is seeking solutions.

She walked away from a situation which was not in her control and of which she did not approve.

I respect her for that.
Don’t draw attention to her anxiety issues! It’s that kind of shit behaviour that makes you a worthless piece of shit.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Thanks for that. I did the best thing really

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

They’re both like children and don’t know when you stop!
strange how you never stop talking about children...hmmm

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.
Don’t draw attention to her anxiety issues! It’s that kind of shit behaviour that makes you a worthless piece of shit.

It’s ok, Breaky. He’s not saying it to insult me. I was open about it. I’m doing so much better now.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cisco Gene follow Countess to ends of the earth.

Three fajitas tho.

Yep.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

It’s ok, Breaky. He’s not saying it to insult me. I was open about it. I’m doing so much better now.
Yeah well...that state of mind can always rebound back on a person, especially with the current climate that we have to contend with due to the pandemic. All this bad blood is not good for anyone especially for the longevity of the forum.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

but

I respect her for that.

Yeah well...that state of mind can always rebound back on a person, especially with the current climate that we have to contend with due to the pandemic. All this bad blood is not good for anyone especially for the longevity of the forum.

It’s not good, hence why I left those forums. Now the same shit is happening here. I’m not leaving tho so I’ll just ignore it. Life is too good right now

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

but

I respect her for that.

It’s not good, hence why I left those forums. Now the same shit is happening here. I’m not leaving tho so I’ll just ignore it. Life is too good right now
Iggy function works Great.