Can I ask a question?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
That's fine... Like I said.. I loved her when she first got here.. Hell.. I enjoy talking with fellow photoshoppers.. and truly enjoyed her post.. BUT NOW.. she post here ONLY to spew personal info about someone... so.. I don't care if she stays or goes.. It would be nice if she snapped back into posting in other threads. You fuck with me.. I fuck with you.. that simple.
Dude, nobody wants to fuck you, that's why you're so crazy

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
That's fine... Like I said.. I loved her when she first got here.. Hell.. I enjoy talking with fellow photoshoppers.. and truly enjoyed her post.. BUT NOW.. she post here ONLY to spew personal info about someone... so.. I don't care if she stays or goes.. It would be nice if she snapped back into posting in other threads. You fuck with me.. I fuck with you.. that simple.
Dude, nobody wants to fuck you, that's why you're so crazy
Did you ever have sex on the beach with a woman instead of guys?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

She’ll get back to posting like normal once she puts the shit on ignore like I did.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NORMAL, like real NORMAL? Or spewing her shit? I can't believe you condone her coming here passing out personal info on someone.. that kind of makes you a hypocrite, imo :/

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
NORMAL, like real NORMAL? Or spewing her shit?

Like she was before the drama queef showed up. I’m telling you, I did some pretty evil shit to her. We both got each other. Now I hold her dear to me. We’ve known each other way too long.

I’ve known Super Chad for 14 years. Hence why I tried staying out of it. I’d rather not have to read that shit anymore

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said, this was over.. remember? She wants to talk shit, hell.. I love photoshopping.. She can spew all the shit she wants about me.. I can counter that using my hobby I enjoy :D :D Actually looking forward to it :D

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why did all of you leave SG? You guys posted the same shit over there, why bring it here?
. As we know from theCovids
viruses seek to infect new hosts.

PS: and conservatism is the most virulent of viruses.

“You wanna rumble with the Queen, huh. Put a hex on the whole family” - Lil Kim
You just need a little love to ease your anxiety, miss. The kind you'll never get in the company you've kept.

I have no anxiety. That’s why I’m feeling so ruthless. Amazing what being drama free for four months can do
Anxiety is one thing...having patience and tolerance for these blow-in glow-worms is quite another. I’m fucking over it!

We have a handful of nerds and a full-blown online “winning” pervert to to navigate around here continually. I would like to know which bright-spark invited them. Fucking reminds of those shit Canadian-based boards. And look what happened there?!

They all came when I left SG, sorry. If you’d like, I can create another forum and take them with me. I’d rather not deal with the headache tho
I'll send aspirin if you do. :Grin3:

Awwww :Lovin1:
Do you get on with this fucking bloke?
.. You know - Countess and I had a contentious introduction,
but
. by and by I came to like her and sympathize with her as a person.

She's been open about her anxiety issues
and I've started to see her as a person who recognizes her flaws and is seeking solutions.

She walked away from a situation which was not in her control and of which she did not approve.

I respect her for that.
Don’t draw attention to her anxiety issues! It’s that kind of shit behaviour that makes you a worthless piece of shit.

It’s ok, Breaky. He’s not saying it to insult me. I was open about it. I’m doing so much better now.
Yeah well...that state of mind can always rebound back on a person, especially with the current climate that we have to contend with due to the pandemic. All this bad blood is not good for anyone especially for the longevity of the forum.

It’s not good, hence why I left those forums. Now the same shit is happening here. I’m not leaving tho so I’ll just ignore it. Life is too good right now
Nice...don’t ever go. You’re like a breathe of fresh air. We have some great chicks here, except for the pretentious one that thinks she smells like a lotus blossom. Uuuuuuuuuugh...sorry...I just vomited a bit....uuuuuuugh...in my mouth speaking about it...her...uuuuuuuuuugh! Sorry gotta shower quick.... xx

Oh you're still in love with her. She is denying her inner conservative and you're inner conservative is denying her because of it. You both are totally head over heels for each other.

Once again, I need my puke emoji. FFS @Bastard Factory

Not that easy Im afraid

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/smilies-⚈᷁‿᷇⚈᷁.259/

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
caskur has been photo chopped over 100 times in various forums. they all involved pigs, naked fat woman, jabba the hut ect.

mr pickles cartoons where the ones that were the best. hail mr pickles!

Caskur been thru it all. There ain’t shit anyone can really do to phase her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NORMAL, like real NORMAL? Or spewing her shit? I can't believe you condone her coming here passing out personal info on someone.. that kind of makes you a hypocrite, imo :/

That bush pig always spews her spun version of peoples personal information.

These flamer people always....and I mean ALWAYS need to be eyeball deep into some vapid, hateful and personal drama with someone. I'm not the first one. They will continue to go off trying to spark it up and blaming other people for the "drama" only they are wallowing in until whatever rush they get from it wears off or they find a new target.

It's not about me, it's about them. They thrive on nasty intense personal drama that involves PI, doxxing...et. I put them on ignore so I dont even see it, and I'll never read another repetitive diatribe from them again if I can help it. They are good at sucking people back into their personal vortex of hate and rage by bringing up family, kids, personal convos, and lying about it and then blaming OTHER people for doing the shit they are the only ones doing.

This never switches up and never settles down. They will seriously rage on and repeat the same boring and gross shit over and over as their reason for hanging onto it and going off about it. They create this entire rage filled personal war with people and they will harp on it until they find another person to spew hate at. They cannot exist online without nasty and ugly dramas like this.

Dont bother trying to point out its them doing it. They dont get it. Calling them out just results in them accusing their target of "playing victim". In their empty rotted heads, they think its ME causing them to flip out and cause ridiculous scenes simply because I'm posting.

If you wanna kick around this pile of hateful shit we call Casket....understand she LOVES the attention and feeds on causing bullshit. And shes gonna accuse you of "having the wool pulled over your eyes" because she truly believes people on forums are supposed to really deeply care about what she spews about other people and listen to her and take her "side" in the ugly conflict she is determined to drag here and hump on.

I guess what I'm saying is.....its hilarious to to fuck with her and trash her, but shes a mental case who takes everything too seriously and takes posts as permission to cross boundaries into personal info and/or real life.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Kind of looking forward to this :D

If she had done something to you personally, then I can see why you’d want to. Feeling sorry for a fucked up drama whore that lies thru her gawddamn teeth, I hope that ain’t the reason. It’s not worth it.

I’m holding back so bad right now from putting the lies on blast. I’m kinda proud of myself. See, they ain’t got shit on me. They’ll try to go for my kids but guess what? My kids ain’t gonna see any of this. I wish they would try me. I’ll enjoy this one.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah...her comments were directed towards me...;)...and thats good enough :)...HAHA...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

These flamer people always....and I mean ALWAYS need to be eyeball deep into some vapid, hateful and personal drama with someone. I'm not the first one. They will continue to go off trying to spark it up and blaming other people for the "drama" only they are wallowing in until whatever rush they get from it wears off or they find a new target.

It's not about me, it's about them. They thrive on nasty intense personal drama that involves PI, doxxing...et. I put them on ignore so I dont even see it, and I'll never read another repetitive diatribe from them again if I can help it. They are good at sucking people back into their personal vortex of hate and rage by bringing up family, kids, personal convos, and lying about it and then blaming OTHER people for doing the shit they are the only ones doing.

This never switches up and never settles down. They will seriously rage on and repeat the same boring and gross shit over and over as their reason for hanging onto it and going off about it. They create this entire rage filled personal war with people and they will harp on it until they find another person to spew hate at. They cannot exist online without nasty and ugly dramas like this.

Dont bother trying to point out its them doing it. They dont get it. Calling them out just results in them accusing their target of "playing victim". In their empty rotted heads, they think its ME causing them to flip out and cause ridiculous scenes simply because I'm posting.

If you wanna kick around this pile of hateful shit we call Casket....understand she LOVES the attention and feeds on causing bullshit. And shes gonna accuse you of "having the wool pulled over your eyes" because she truly believes people on forums are supposed to really deeply care about what she spews about other people and listen to her and take her "side" in the ugly conflict she is determined to drag here and hump on.

I guess what I'm saying is.....its hilarious to to fuck with her and trash her, but shes a mental case who takes everything too seriously and takes posts as permission to cross boundaries into personal info and/or real life.

I could never take caskur's side on anything.

Mostly because she lacks proper hygiene standards

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah...her comments were directed towards me...;)...and thats good enough :)...HAHA...

I'd bet that was a case in point post by your response.

They will start it. Keep hammering at it. And if the person they are harassing with their bullshit responds.. even indirectly ....it's all "omg they are drama!!"

No self awareness. No personal responsibility. All hate, rage, drama and entitlement. It's like a case study in cluster B personalities.

Enjoy photochopping but dont even bother trying to reason with it. Ain't nothing reasonable about them. They just want to be pissed, angry and fighting with to zero end with nothing to get out of it. It's a black hole of toxic nonsense.

And that's all I'm saying on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I could never take caskur's side on anything.

Mostly because she lacks proper hygiene standards

Right?

The fact that in the 15 years of seeing her locked in some PI humping nasty drama with someone and her always trying to suck in other people should have been a big red flag.....but I was young and felt bad for her.

Oh well. She should wash the yeast out of her tits if only to switch up her MO.

*belch*

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Like I said, this was over.. remember? She wants to talk shit, hell.. I love photoshopping.. She can spew all the shit she wants about me.. I can counter that using my hobby I enjoy :D :D Actually looking forward to it :D
Caskur would crush you like an aluminum can on your best day.

Just sayin

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If that’s what you wanna do, you guys are grown. I dont think she’s coming back for now.

As far as I’m concerned, Caskur ain’t as bad as the motherfuckers contacting peoples baby mamas. Im letting everyone know right now, try that shit with me and I’ll be calling something way worse than a relative.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Just sayin

Caskur was getting along good with everyone til the drama queef showed up. We all were.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just sayin
Oh go flip a burger, nigger boy.

Master

Site Supporter

Just sayin

Caskur was getting along good with everyone til the drama queef showed up. We all were.
This forums not ready for Caskur. She's an igniter and can carry a forum by herself and bash everyones heads in while she's doing it.

We need a chop thread, starting tomorrow

Master

Site Supporter

Just sayin
Oh go flip a burger, nigger boy.
Truth hurts?

When was the last time you had a hot flash and why are you taking it out on a pleasant forum, you half a woman?

Were you in a car when your uterus exploded and did it resemble a mud spill inside the car?

How much did the detail cost?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive never claimed to be a flamer...unlike you who brags about how bad ass you are...all while making a complete fool of yourself....like i said ..go flip your burgers..greasy fucker...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your flames are comparable to a bowl of alphabet soup...a whole lot of letters stirred around making no sense :LOL1: