Can I ask a question?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So?..Lemme get this right?..Doriangay is a chick named Flynn?....Im trying to keep track of our new people..lol
DorianGray is a community account driven by a bunch of fucking morons
But to what purpose...to what end? What drives the foul miscalculating beast?
Lots of dicks.

And here comes the urine worshipper who runs right to fucking Breakfall and wants to talk about "dicks" again.

Fucking Homo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can anyone of you noobs tell who this prime fuckhead is that assumes the name of a bisexual fabled bloodsucker? Anyone? He leaves a trail of shit, blood and some skin as he progresses dragging his stinking arse untouched or punished through the forum. Fucking grow some balls people, this is Bastard Factory...not a place for fucking leftards and gutter-shit plebs like this imbecile to run amok!

I want to see a picture of this @DorianGray whom I’m addressing? Does he flip burgers perchance?

If Im not mistaken, it is Flynn, whom I have not seen a pic of, mostly because rumor has it 4 people operate the same account.

Yeah? And rumor has it you have a vagina.

It's allegedly 5 people "operating" me dickhead. If you're going to tell the story at least get it right you fucking redneck.

Think you forgot the decimal point there, let me fix that for you "It's allegedly the intelligence of .5 people "operating" me you sexy beast."

Thanks for clarifying :Grin3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just telling you guys what I know about flynn ... she drinks beer, smokes drugs and worships Satan.

I haven't confirmed if she uses tampons.

I like when it logged into MMP from 2 completely different locations in a matter of hours.

That good weed must give it teleportation abilities.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can anyone of you noobs tell who this prime fuckhead is that assumes the name of a bisexual fabled bloodsucker? Anyone? He leaves a trail of shit, blood and some skin as he progresses dragging his stinking arse untouched or punished through the forum. Fucking grow some balls people, this is Bastard Factory...not a place for fucking leftards and gutter-shit plebs like this imbecile to run amok!

I want to see a picture of this @DorianGray whom I’m addressing? Does he flip burgers perchance?

If Im not mistaken, it is Flynn, whom I have not seen a pic of, mostly because rumor has it 4 people operate the same account.

It's allegedly 5 people "operating" me dickhead. If you're going to tell the story at least get it right you fucking redneck.

Think you forgot the decimal point there, let me fix that for you "It's allegedly the intelligence of .5 people "operating" me you sexy beast."

Blazor...why does it think that it’s better than me? Nobody in their right mind thinks that they are better than me!! Even I think that I don’t think that I don’t think that I am better than me! For fuck sakes! What do you think?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor...why does it think that it’s better than me? Nobody in their right mind thinks that they are better than me!! Even I think that I don’t think that I don’t think that I am better than me! For fuck sakes! What do you think?

I believe it is simply like that time I use to drive a cab, and I had a drunk Mexican in the cab that hardly spoke English. He pretty much had to point the way for me to go. I'll never forget the look in his wide eyes, when he hopped back in the cab, and said "Go, WRONG house!" hahahahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I believe it is simply like that time I use to drive a cab, and I had a drunk Mexican in the cab that hardly spoke English. He pretty much had to point the way for me to go. I'll never forget the look in his wide eyes, when he hopped back in the cab, and said "Go, WRONG house!" hahahahaha.
Fair enough! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So?..Lemme get this right?..Doriangay is a chick named Flynn?....Im trying to keep track of our new people..lol
Lots of dicks.

And here comes the urine worshipper who runs right to fucking Breakfall and wants to talk about "dicks" again.

Fucking Homo.
Don’t stress you nutcase...I love Benzo in a non-arse fucking way, I think it’s called brotherhood. What the faaark goes in your head you crazy lady?! I shall play you a song...a song that I played for myself when my own mother was dying of cancer. I hope you cherish it...and think about what you say to people next...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just telling you guys what I know about flynn ... she drinks beer, smokes drugs and worships Satan.

I like when it logged into MMP from 2 completely different locations in a matter of hours.

I never checked IP’s cause I wanted to test my ability to read energy online. I felt it was SC & KM that night.

gawd damn it was a vile cunt that night

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lots of dicks.

Fucking Homo.
Don’t stress you nutcase...I love Benzo in a non-arse fucking way, I think it’s called brotherhood. What the faaark goes in your head you crazy lady?! I shall play you a song...a song that I played for myself when my own mother was dying of cancer. I hope you cherish it...and think about what you say to people next...

Hold on...here’s another one when my mother passed away! Hahahaa...I’m giving you all the ammo’...listen to this song before she wasted away and died. You better fucking listen:

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard

I never checked IP’s cause I wanted to test my ability to read energy online. I felt it was SC & KM that night.

gawd damn it was a vile cunt that night

Two different locations, unconfirmed, in a matter of hours?

If Flynn wanted to do more than just insult people she'd have done something shady since I first read her BH posts, over 15 years ago.

She could have sent poster's pics she trolled, , she could have accepted the invites to secret ass caves ... sure I'm suspicious if she is female but she puts out an aura that implies, "Don't ever PM me."

Not very trollish.