Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
k0NXM4d.jpg

Private Pauncho seeking a girl to hold his hand and defend his honor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

Oh? So now it's "navy blue?"

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

I just like bringing it up because you fucks have no defense from it, because everything I've said is fucking true.

The fact that you think anyone owes a "defense" for shit that's no ones business, to the point where you spam about it for 2 years is pretty much why you are called D list Flynn and serve the board as a kick toy. Its fucking stupid. Literally no one cares.

Your meth fueled raging narcissism really keeps you hanging in there, though. Like a champ. You just keep repeating the same stupid shit over while people go from abusing you and laughing to begging you to TRY to do better.

I don't know how many more people need to tell you this isnt even ammo and it's boring and no one actually cares that you are offended by it. You just keep crying though and blathering this delusion that you make people "defensive" when in reality you just get knocked and smeared around the board like feces in a scat fetish video. It's not flame fodder. It's not insulting. It's not shameful. No one fucking cares. This is why the real flamers think you are a spastic owned moron.

You need to cope. Or give up on the flaming thing. It's not your talent. Js.

"Her" trouble is it gets too angry and emotional, not to mention takes all this waaaaay too seriously.

Trolling/flaming or whatever is done better with a cool head, not during a triggered rage fit.

Flaming and trolling is ultimately a debate with barbs or barbs with debate tendencies...nothing else.

I still recall reading a story about how the continental farmers and pseudo scientists in America took on the scientific agencies in Britain through journals at that time.

It was a shit show with entertaining letters written by both sides. Not so much as polite discourse though...

THAT's flaming and trolling...

Now we're in the same frame regarding covid, illegal immigration, Keynesian economics, and whether civil liberties extend beyond the Magna Carta.

We are literally in the end days of Western civilization unless people can communicate their views... views social media and Mainstream News companies and online algorithms are quick to shut down.

We are done for...

Our supply chains will mimic our info chains, and many of us will starve.

SHUT. UP. FREUD.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

I just like bringing it up because you fucks have no defense from it, because everything I've said is fucking true.

The fact that you think anyone owes a "defense" for shit that's no ones business, to the point where you spam about it for 2 years is pretty much why you are called D list Flynn and serve the board as a kick toy. Its fucking stupid. Literally no one cares.

Your meth fueled raging narcissism really keeps you hanging in there, though. Like a champ. You just keep repeating the same stupid shit over while people go from abusing you and laughing to begging you to TRY to do better.

I don't know how many more people need to tell you this isnt even ammo and it's boring and no one actually cares that you are offended by it. You just keep crying though and blathering this delusion that you make people "defensive" when in reality you just get knocked and smeared around the board like feces in a scat fetish video. It's not flame fodder. It's not insulting. It's not shameful. No one fucking cares. This is why the real flamers think you are a spastic owned moron.

You need to cope. Or give up on the flaming thing. It's not your talent. Js.

"Her" trouble is it gets too angry and emotional, not to mention takes all this waaaaay too seriously.

Trolling/flaming or whatever is done better with a cool head, not during a triggered rage fit.

Flaming and trolling is ultimately a debate with barbs or barbs with debate tendencies...nothing else.

I still recall reading a story about how the continental farmers and pseudo scientists in America took on the scientific agencies in Britain through journals at that time.

It was a shit show with entertaining letters written by both sides. Not so much as polite discourse though...

THAT's flaming and trolling...

Now we're in the same frame regarding covid, illegal immigration, Keynesian economics, and whether civil liberties extend beyond the Magna Carta.

We are literally in the end days of Western civilization unless people can communicate their views... views social media and Mainstream News companies and online algorithms are quick to shut down.

We are done for...

Our supply chains will mimic our info chains, and many of us will starve.

SHUT. UP. FREUD.

Ok, Farouk...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

Only the rich wear £120 hooded tops? Soyattle's a strange fucking place.

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?
U mad?

I knew I heard a squeaky wheelchair and smelled a leaking colostomy bag.

Who won that flex off between you and Bonesaw? Did you ever get a picture of his bicep after all your "ultimatums?"
Keep it relevant you mope.
Nobody knows Bonesaw on this board but us, and that was five years ago anyway. And, not even one of those five softbodies took up the challenge, as you well know. I got a lot of miles out of that bit, tho. Lol

That wasn't the point you fucking wheelchair bound faggot. My point being you smelly sack of human excrement is that you ACTUALLY CHALLENGED ANOTHER POSTER TO A FLEX OFF AND DEMANDED A PICTURE OF A MANS ARMS OR BICEPS.
You ever going to get some new material or is this your total extent?

What? Pointing out how everyone else is a faggot in you little bizarro world, but you're the only fucking homo challenging men to flex offs so you can harass them for pictures of their biceps.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

Only the rich wear £120 hooded tops? Soyattle's a strange fucking place.

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?
U mad?

I knew I heard a squeaky wheelchair and smelled a leaking colostomy bag.

Who won that flex off between you and Bonesaw? Did you ever get a picture of his bicep after all your "ultimatums?"
Keep it relevant you mope.
Nobody knows Bonesaw on this board but us, and that was five years ago anyway. And, not even one of those five softbodies took up the challenge, as you well know. I got a lot of miles out of that bit, tho. Lol

That wasn't the point you fucking wheelchair bound faggot. My point being you smelly sack of human excrement is that you ACTUALLY CHALLENGED ANOTHER POSTER TO A FLEX OFF AND DEMANDED A PICTURE OF A MANS ARMS OR BICEPS.
You ever going to get some new material or is this your total extent?
Blah Blah
Bluh Blah Blah
Bluh Blah
I guess this is the extent-