Race war against white men!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Any other good channels you can recommend?
Colin Flaherty... He got cancelled on YouTube for constantly covering the epidemic of black crime in the US
Sorry “undeniable truth” is his channel there
Will check him out.
strange that jootube bans all channels with different opinions.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
1533817933062s.jpg

I'm like, totally all for equality.

1531245707745.jpg

See there? Wait, I didn't see the word "Niggers" - that flag is being racist! Well, after all, niggers fit into every negative category and adjective you can think of, so no - they didn't make the list. #blacklivesmatter - don't theeeeeyy??

1517493634823.png

1508529499307.gif

Back to Blackfrica with all of you. It won't be as cozy as your jail cell was, but you'll fit right in.

1548695371586.jpg

See?

1517494389865.jpg

Thaaaaat's not racist! It was a scientific comparison of species. Who won? Well:

1517495707761.jpg

The ones we got all floated here for free, naturally, and they need to be returned in the same manner. One fucking drop of black DNA in your blood? Time to pack up all the functional shit you stole but couldn't pawn.

1514225346588.jpg

Welp, I've been watching Thursday night football and just can't stand watching entire games any more. Fuckin' chimps upstage their wild brethren after everything from a first-down to an uncalled foul. I watch NFL.com and they cut out all the bullshit and just show the highlights, even when it's a good throw-n-catch. They clip that clip fast so we whites don't hafta watch any niggery. I certainly can't, no sir...

SSS
- pray that you don't get one for Christmas.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
1533817933062s.jpg

I'm like, totally all for equality.

1531245707745.jpg

See there? Wait, I didn't see the word "Niggers" - that flag is being racist! Well, after all, niggers fit into every negative category and adjective you can think of, so no - they didn't make the list. #blacklivesmatter - don't theeeeeyy??

1517493634823.png

1508529499307.gif

Back to Blackfrica with all of you. It won't be as cozy as your jail cell was, but you'll fit right in.

1548695371586.jpg

See?

1517494389865.jpg

Thaaaaat's not racist! It was a scientific comparison of species. Who won? Well:

1517495707761.jpg

The ones we got all floated here for free, naturally, and they need to be returned in the same manner. One fucking drop of black DNA in your blood? Time to pack up all the functional shit you stole but couldn't pawn.

1514225346588.jpg

Welp, I've been watching Thursday night football and just can't stand watching entire games any more. Fuckin' chimps upstage their wild brethren after everything from a first-down to an uncalled foul. I watch NFL.com and they cut out all the bullshit and just show the highlights, even when it's a good throw-n-catch. They clip that clip fast so we whites don't hafta watch any niggery. I certainly can't, no sir...

SSS
- pray that you don't get one for Christmas.
Football is the Scottish invention that you’d call “soccer”... American football doesn’t really require much foot now does it? Eggball is more fitting... Are you racist?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Handegg is what they call it at /b/ and make diagrams of why America's best sport has such a lame name. Thanks for letting me know that white men created that game, I was convinced spics did because they couldn't afford basketball hoops.

Now, am I racist? Why did you conclude that after I suggested they all get their reparations with free luxurious cruises back home? I stiff waiters and steal Oreo's, but it would sit well with me to chip in for the rides.

Hey, I'm a crackuh - Ritz, maybe? I dunno, and neither do you - or care what those... things call us. Those beneath me, like you, cannot verbally offend me for obvious reasons. Now hop aboard one and take in the smell...

SSS
- racist

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I’m gonna log off for a few days lol peace out

Log out? S'at mean you'll be back to peek without your name in the Active Users list? Coward, what a fake-made buster you are, COMPLAIN. I hate you, and when you return you'll fucking wish you didn't after your latest display of overall weakness, faggot. You just sit on the side-line, nervously waiting for some man here needs you to get down on your knees and squirt the Gatoraid. Wait to be motioned towards one of us - ignore the hostility you'll always be met with because you're the fuckpunk of the team. Drink yourself to death...

SSS
- Bud Ice

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Capitalism at its best:

Barbi1.jpg

Those pros knew what the fuck they were doing, didn't they?

Fuck being politically correct when money, not annoying faggotry, keeps our bellies full over here (despite so many insufferably snotty liberals.). Just ask this: Do you treat other people like you expect to be treated yourself? Win for Jesus - the moral/ethics philosopher who changed how humans now keep time.

I'm about the same. Instead of turning water into wine to be chugged, I can switch the water into booze in your belly - you probably hate the taste of most shit, Chartreuse: 55%, 110 proof baby. When I angrily summon Meltdown's newest Butter Boy, COMPLAIN, I'll turn the water he delicately poured through my pretty lips turned into moonshine once in my gut. Beautiful. Awesome. How 'bout it to be genuine tequila, right before I throw it back? Oh fuck yeah!

SSS
- Yo Vile_Pile, wanna get drunk and fuck?

***CORRALEO Reposado - thank God. "Hecho en Mexico/Made in Mexico". Stay the fuck away from the gringo sauce, fuckspins***

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3 separate posts ...for when you have extra shit to say no one cares about ...

With a womanz like this no wonder you spend hefty portions of your life on the netzz
18yf0f.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Log out? S'at mean you'll be back to peek without your name in the Active Users list? Coward, what a fake-made buster you are, COMPLAIN. I hate you, and when you return you'll fucking wish you didn't after your latest display of overall weakness, faggot. You just sit on the side-line, nervously waiting for some man here needs you to get down on your knees and squirt the Gatoraid. Wait to be motioned towards one of us - ignore the hostility you'll always be met with because you're the fuckpunk of the team. Drink yourself to death...

SSS
- Bud Ice
May I ask you one question?
If you answer it properly, I LOGG off for life.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Stinkyfeet! Stinkyfeet.

That was the single dumbest post I've ever read from some unintelligible botched abortion accusing another poster of having no life without the internet while you have posted about 5,000 drools. You. Are. Reatarded. Dude.

Without your Fleshlight you'd have no otherwise meaningful life. Draining your chunky cum (dangerous to this world) into a shot glass and bukkake yourself would make your posts (VLC) worth their space. You got that, dumbbell? No, I didn't think so.

Ooh, you should just save up and purchase one of these:

1571438962666.jpg

... if any are still left...

SSS
- fat chicks will all be shuttled to Mars

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good Morning FaggIT

I brought you Breakfast :doink1:

Come eaT it up in the Lounge part of the Forum .. Oh yah lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- Bud Ice
It was meant as a joke because I’d been here all day for two days in a row you useless gnome looking jizz slurper! Sweet dreams