Race war against white men!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good thing the white men have all the guns here. Yeah, the spooks got some but they can't hit shit holding 'em sideways.
And who are you, you whoreson?

Weak beta male. Head up upstairs. This is where the big boys play.

You scum

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN lol
3AbOAxD.jpg

:LMAO2::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3:
Cute little shit .. ain't he? :D (rt, not Hitler) :P
I was in a rush when I seen that, brilliant! ❤️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good job Shampain! I had a hard time finding the full one lol. THEY dont want us to see it! Wouldnt want to give the peasants any ideas!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hail to the chief - - --- - - -if only :FU:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anybody else besides me notice all the interracial commercials on TV they are stuffing up our asses - - - - - - -

Oh I have!!!

I gave up cable tv 7 years ago. When I go to someones house that has commercials on, I see it big time. Mind you, Im all about equality, but they are being deliberate! Hell I've seen equality ads, and you know where the white person is, in the back, and thats if there is a white person, and also the white person will usually be a woman. If a white dude is around, hes gay.

Where the hell is Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood when we need them! lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Black guys are pretty fast, I think they would win any RAce

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you know that in places like Canada the black man is severely vitamin D deficient? This current generation of negro is going to see a massive increase is neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis... True

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh btw a ghey black man is the fairy god mother in the upcoming Cinderella raped film...

First a black Lil Mermaid, now a gay black guy as Cinderella, wtf. Stop with the race and gender swapping Hollywood! FUCK!!!

Dude in the vid was right, why not bring some fresh stories from those ethniticities, and not being racist dicks trying to manipulate people and pander to them.

Im all for equality, but not manipulation.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
How are they going to pull off Snow White being black ? - - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How are they going to pull off Snow White being black ? - - - - - - - -

They are gonna rename it, to Coal Black and the Seven Nigglets lol. Coal Black drinks a roofied 40oz of Schlitz, and wakes up with 7 negro babies that she has no clue who the daddies are. Its a charming tale lol.