Random Political IMAGES

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
79Me7iP.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Germany, France and a couple other countries are striking out against carbon taxes and laws killing off the farmers

They kicked off going on a month now and still no western media source will report it

I have read about it. I can't remember where to be honest though.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have read about it. I can't remember where to be honest though.
According to what I have read, the Carbon Tax is only a small piece of the french farmers airing of grievances. Historically French Farmers are known to protest at the drop of a hat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to what I have read, the Carbon Tax is only a small piece of the french farmers airing of grievances. Historically French Farmers are known to protest at the drop of a hat.

I haven't been that curious about the protests in Europe as it relates to their domestic policies on climate change policies.

I tend to pay attention with scenarios that involve international relations. I don't understand the fascination with what is going on internally in a specific countries.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So a Farming Industry Exposition is now suddenly hundreds of farmers all massing with identical yet different colored tractors massing for a revolt? Google translate a couple of the hashtags in your explosive meme there Bro.

When you come out of the gate with bullshit, I lose my boner for whatever else you have to offer.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks her microwave is spying on her, Jewish Space lasers are a thing & Bill Gates is putting microchips in your hamburgers. She is also running the House of Representatives, burning it all down. How does that make you feel?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!