REAL Americans miss Saint Trump!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
8 months later and libs can only talk about how much Trump butthurted them

and that's primarily because they can't point to anything Biden has accomplished

lolz... failures in fairytown

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody misses Donnie more than Mike Lindell, Trump's Reinstatement Manager!

my-pillow-guy-trump-butt-meme.jpg

"So pillowy soft!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

bidens cheated election is an epic failure!!!

You sure miss your St. Trump Lokmeer.

And you're just as much as a whiner and complainer as those woke bitches with TDS.

Don't know which one of you is worse,

The Pink Hat brigade or the MAGA hate brigade.

5889a0b71200003e0aad9d40.jpeg

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

Take yer pick....Yer all whiners one and the same...... Lokmeer!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nobody misses Donnie more than Mike Lindell, Trump's Reinstatement Manager!

my-pillow-guy-trump-butt-meme.jpg

"So pillowy soft!"
It's the pillow that makes you think about this guy all day every day isn't it?

Just buy one already and see if it holds up well when you bite down hard, you emo fruitcake

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you're just as much as a whiner and complainer as those woke bitches with TDS.

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

Sorry josephine. People just like you cheated the election, turned the country into a banana republic, and should be shot for treason.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

Sorry josephine. People just like you cheated the election, turned the country into a banana republic, and should be shot for treason.

I live in Canada.

I have no affiliation with the Republican & Democratic Parties or your St. Trump, Lokmeer.

Incidentally tho, I found the way the Democratic Party handled that Andrew Cuomo affair to be rather appalling.because I felt due process was not follwed.

They revealed a very ugly side to their own party and the #meTOO movement, Lokmeer.
The way they knifed him in the back and installed their own puppet.

The same organization that went after yer St. Trump, eh?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

I have no affiliation with the Republican & Democratic Parties or your St. Trump, Lokmeer.

Incidentally tho, I found the way the Democratic Party handled that Andrew Cuomo affair to be rather appalling.because I felt due process was not follwed.

They revealed a very ugly side to their own party and the #meTOO movement, Lokmeer.

Just like you josephine. The same type of baby shit soft libtards. You're the same everywhere!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

Well the pussy hat brigade cannot even coherently tell you what they are gathered for. And they leave the place trashed.

Trump supporters will tell you exactly what they are standing for and why. And they clean up their garbage. And they dont attack people and burn down communities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

That's how they have always operated.

Joe they have regular ass people who have been in jail for months. Some being put in solitary confinement 23 hours a day. One man was beaten so badly he is blind in one eye. And they are being smeared as terrorists and insurrectionists and the worst charge that can be brought on them is tresspassing.

But leftwing mobs who have destroyed communities and have done FAR worse are arrested they are bailed out right away to go keep breaking the law and hurting citizens and they are called peaceful protesters.

Kyle Rittenhouse was jailed for defending himself while the fucking felon who actually had an illegal firearm he crossed state lines with, that he pulled on a minor who was trying to FLEE didnt even GET arrested.

He was able to leave the hospital and go right back to "protesting". A felon with an illegal gun. Mind that's a Democrat gun control law.....but they dont make laws for their own to follow. It's for everyone else.

They do not serve the people, Joe. They serve themselves and grab for power and money. And their controlled opposition Rinos are right there with them. They also made sure to push nonstop propaganda against other citizens so their useful idiots will be their foot soldiers.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

Joe they have regular ass people who have been in jail for months. Some being put in solitary confinement 23 hours a day. One man was beaten so badly he is blind in one eye. And they are being smeared as terrorists and insurrectionists and the worst charge that can be brought on them is tresspassing.

But leftwing mobs who have destroyed communities and have done FAR worse are arrested they are bailed out right away to go keep breaking the law and hurting citizens and they are called peaceful protesters.

Kyle Rittenhouse was jailed for defending himself while the fucking felon who actually had an illegal firearm he crossed state lines with, that he pulled on a minor who was trying to FLEE didnt even GET arrested.

He was able to leave the hospital and go right back to "protesting". A felon with an illegal gun. Mind that's a Democrat gun control law.....but they dont make laws for their own to follow. It's for everyone else.

They do not serve the people, Joe. They serve themselves and grab for power and money. And their controlled opposition Rinos are right there with them. They also made sure to push nonstop propaganda against other citizens so their useful idiots will be their foot soldiers.

You shouldn't even bother with Joe, dear.

He's Canadian.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

I don't side with either your Republican or Democratic parties in the USA, Dovey.

I'm just remarking how poorly that Cuomo affair was handled.
Not just in the name of PR but their own party unity.
There were even a lot of people in the Democratic party who thought Andrew Cuomo should have been allowed to serve the remainder of his term, even if he was required to step down.

I don't want to sound misogynistic, but bitches are bitches and they seem tp be abudnant and a plenty in Left Wing parties in the USA and Canada.

A lot of men are moving away from them because they feel they have no place in them or toxic feminist doctrine.
yes, just as there is toxic masculinity, there exists toxic feminism as well.

If I was a man in the USA, I wouldn't register as a Democrat.
The feminazis have amply demonstrated that There's nothing in it for them anymore.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

You shouldn't even bother with Joe, dear.

He's Canadian.

Actually Rennel or Reggie, a lot of things going on in the States are also happening in Canada too in a parallel situaiton.

slightly different parties, different faces/players, but the same outcome with a lotta Woke thrown in these days.

People are afraid to spaek up because Political Correctness jams everything down everyone's throats.

Right wing or right of center speakers are prohbited from college campuses because they 'offend' the pwers that be or the status quo.

Even if I don't agree with someone, I'd still like to hear them speak.

I think even Canadian academic Jordan Peterson who seems like a modrate small c conservative is considered a pariah here as well.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trump-maga-hats-009.jpg

I live in Canada.

I don't side with either your Republican or Democratic parties in the USA, Dovey.

I'm just remarking how poorly that Cuomo affair was handled.
Not just in the name of PR but their own party unity.
There were even a lot of people in the Democratic party who thought Andrew Cuomo should have been allowed to serve the remainder of his term, even if he was required to step down.

I don't want to sound misogynistic, but bitches are bitches and they seem tp be abudnant and a plenty in Left Wing parties in the USA and Canada.

A lot of men are moving away from them because they feel they have no place in them or toxic feminist doctrine.
yes, just as there is toxic masculinity, there exists toxic feminism as well.

If I was a man in the USA, I wouldn't register as a Democrat.
The feminazis have amply demonstrated that There's nothing in it for them anymore.

I wasnt saying you were a partisan, Joe lol.

I'm literally just telling you what's going on. I never registered as a Republican or democrat. Although I was always more left of center.....until I started noticing the sheer hatred and hypocrisy. And I voted Obama in 2008....and was so excited when he won. First presidential election where the guy I voted for won. (I voted Gore for my first....I know. I'm ashamed lol)

So I was paying a lot of attention to what he was doing and I was DISGUSTED. Total lying, smug, war mongering, America hating DOUCHE. And when i would voice valid criticisms? Democrats/leftists would jump down my throat and bully me.

So I definately will not continue to ever support the left ever again. Or the Republicans who may as well be the Democrats. That trillion dollar infrastructure was supported by the damn rinos.

The metoo bullshit was probably started for good reason but it just became a partisan weapon as ANY "thought stopper" sloganed "movement does". The fact is democrats and leftists do not genuinely care about rape or sexual assault. They only care when it be used to manipulate and benefit their political tribe.

Its absolutely unequal application of law, standards, ethics. As long as the accusation is against a Republican or anyone slightly conservative, they scream to have the book thrown even with absolutely ZERO evidence. They dont care if it's a lie. They want opposition gone no matter how it's done. If it's a leftwing or democrat? They dont say a damn word.

They are definately not going to hold Cuomo accountable. They asked him resign.....he will still get all his benefits and go live a cushy life after assaulting several women(with evidence to show it) and killing elderly people by sending Covid positive patients to nursing homes.

Biden is a finger rapist. He has a whole history of assault and his son is a child rapist and none of them care. They passed a bill letting men enter women's spaces legally as long as they identify as women. And go to womens prison...they dont care who gets hurt. Several blm "leaders" and supporters are abusers and rapists and have had child porn.....they dont care.

It's only something they use, Joe. To get political power.