Real hero’s!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people are so entitled and controling.

What exactly are they protesting here? That people believe things they dont like? WTF do they want? People to be like "yeah you know.....I'll go ahead and change my faith and world view to be in align with your life style. So sorry we didnt check with you guys to make sure our beliefs were okay"?

And it's a mystery why people call leftists narcissists? They have to be to even think protesting a church is appropriate or reasonable.

Look how ignorant and hateful they are. It's a cult.....all pissed off that other people have different views. They gotta force their opinions on everyone.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

What exactly are they protesting here? That people believe things they dont like? WTF do they want? People to be like "yeah you know.....I'll go ahead and change my faith and world view to be in align with your life style. So sorry we didnt check with you guys to make sure our beliefs were okay"?

And it's a mystery why people call leftists narcissists. They have to be to even think protesting a church is appropriate or reasonable.

Look how ignorant and hateful they are. It's a cult.....all pissed off that other people have different views. They gotta force their opinions on everyone.

I think they are mental challenged, ill and sick. No jobs, no fulfilment. They are narcisit’s and only function in packs. No lone wolf alpha fag!
Look at them!

It is all made by design. Someone is paying this system! They gave them a corporate design (rainbow flag, „LTGBTQP Community“, etc.) , all protected by state and media.

It is embarrasing. We need to protect our families and kids. But masses are too occupied with their TikTok’s and smartphones.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
At the end I say: Never forget who created you! By Father and a mother! End of discussion!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And it's a mystery why people call leftists narcissists. They have to be to even think protesting a church is appropriate or reasonable.

I think they are mental challenged, ill and sick. No jobs, no fulfilment. They are narcisit’s and only function in packs. No lone wolf alpha fag!
Look at them!

It is all made by design. Someone is paying this system! They gave them a corporate design (rainbow flag, „LTGBTQP Community“, etc.) , all protected by state and media.

It is embarrasing. We need to protect our families and kids. But masses are too occupied with their TikTok’s and smartphones.

Pretty much. They act as ignorant and angry mobs. Total fascists.

They cant just leave people the fuck alone. It's ridiculous.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at them!

The thing is it is getting wilder and wilder.

They can do whatever they want. You aren’t allowed to say anything against it.

Think about our kids. The masses wont do anything. They „tolerate“ it and love „diversity“!

It is sick. Soon CP Is allowed and NAAMBLA will rise. Just sick!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at them!

The thing is it is getting wilder and wilder.

They can do whatever they want. You aren’t allowed to say anything against it.

Think about our kids. The masses wont do anything. They „tolerate“ it and love „diversity“!

It is sick. Soon CP Is allowed and NAAMBLA will rise. Just sick!

Dilf.....they are doing medical experiments on kids and young people giving them puberty blockers like lupron that used to chemically castrate predators.

Irreversible medical procedures after using the power of suggestion to confuse young children and groom them to believe they can be in the wrong body.

In CA, WA and OR the state will remove children on the basis of abuse if the parents refuse to trans their kid.

It's so much worse than you even realize.