X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck LOL girls are getting tough
SCOUSE is gonna need stronger duct tape these days :LMAO:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
With siblings, sometimes u jus gotta fight it out. And after that, y’all either hate and respect each other or love and respect each other. I know it looks rough and people saying break it up, break it up, but trust me, a lot of times if u stop it before it starts, they’re jus gonna look for another opportunity to get the animosity out. When you let people duke it out, especially siblings, they won’t want to fight again next time. Sometimes u gotta have war to have peace.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
With siblings, sometimes u jus gotta fight it out. And after that, y’all either hate and respect each other or love and respect each other. I know it looks rough and people saying break it up, break it up, but trust me, a lot of times if u stop it before it starts, they’re jus gonna look for another opportunity to get the animosity out. When you let people duke it out, especially siblings, they won’t want to fight again next time. Sometimes u gotta have war to have peace.

UnsteadyUnsightlyBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

Thank you Mr.Dilf :rightON:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

UnsteadyUnsightlyBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

Thank you Mr.Dilf :rightON:
Why do you post sick scat??? :daFuq:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I grew up with 4 older brothers, they got sent to a boxing gym , the old man thought it would be good for them, they just learned how to fuck each other up even worse, they even had a fist fight in the car park of the hospital over the death certificate when our mother died, I mean the day she died, I got in my car and went home...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

We been tough. I’ve choked bitches out for merely raising their voice at my kids. That’s my one real life violent trigger.

lol
My Mom works at a a school and the mouthy moms come in blah blah blah when they think their kid had been slighted LOL they call the cops on them to shut them up real quick

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We been tough. I’ve choked bitches out for merely raising their voice at my kids. That’s my one real life violent trigger.

lol
My Mom works at a a school and the mouthy moms come in blah blah blah when they think their kid had been slighted LOL they call the cops on them to shut them up real quick

I don’t discriminate. I’m careful with teachers tho. Put your hands on my kid and I’ll break your fucking jaw.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

My sisters used to gang up on me to set me straight. I am the only male offspring and was spoiled as a kid.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

My sisters used to gang up on me to set me straight. I am the only male offspring and was spoiled as a kid.

I wish I had spanked my kids. They gave me hell when they were teenagers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lol

I don’t discriminate. I’m careful with teachers tho. Put your hands on my kid and I’ll break your fucking jaw.
as any parent would ..
you sound like one they would call the cops on .

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

lol

as any parent would ..
you sound like one they would call the cops on .

My kids are grown now. I’ll still fight for them tho.

Greazle

Factory Bastard
I call the police on every child I meet.
kids are good for beatings and laughs but tough on doing business when one is doing business at home. something ought to be done. nope. never will. their lives are valued more than any lives. stupid shit right there. no wonder we never evolve 100% at any given time.

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
I wish I had spanked my kids. They gave me hell when they were teenagers.

Spanking might have spared you some slight grief from like 9-12. Old enough to have a bit of sense, young enough to not be totally brainfucked by hormones. Puberty is a helluva drug, and it's an absolute crapshoot whether a teenager is going to act right.

Source: I got spanked. My parents still (justifiably) wanted to kill me as a teenager.