Recommend a salsa/hot sauce

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New to me. It's delicious. They also make a red version. @The Prowler - thought you might find it interesting.

411nIwVupML.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
New to me. It's delicious. They also make a red version. @The Prowler - thought you might find it interesting.

411nIwVupML.jpg
They sell that at a Latina grocery/eatery in my city that my wife and I are planning to go to soon for lunch. I will grab a bottle of it. Maybe a bottle of the red version and also one of the Jalapeño too.

A recommended salsa/hot sauce from me?

This is my favourite salsa for tortilla chip dipping.

large_a9360b13-b635-417a-bd1c-d5873d0d5624.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They sell that at a Latina grocery/eatery in my city that my wife and I are planning to go to soon for lunch. I will grab a bottle of it. Maybe a bottle of the red version and also one of the Jalapeño too.

A recommended salsa/hot sauce from me?

This is my favourite salsa for tortilla chip dipping.

large_a9360b13-b635-417a-bd1c-d5873d0d5624.png

I've seen Herdez, but have never purchased it.

We tend to have homemade or often we buy the salsas that are made at the deli section of a Mexican grocery store. Funny but true, we saw an "Hispanic" aisle at a Mexican grocery. I was like WTF? lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That is weird. They should have a Gringo aisle, right?

Herdez seems really fresh to me...which is a pretty good trick since it is coming all the way from Mexico.

I have had a variety of homemade salsas and I have liked them all.

With most commercially packaged salsa when I use them as a dipping sauce for tortilla chips, I like to also dip some sour cream and sometimes a hot sauce and sometimes some type of beans...mix them up a bit. But with Herdez, I just like Herdez and nothing else. They make it perfect for my taste. At least that particular type of Herdez salsa - I have had other types that go better with other dishes like tacos or enchiladas or whatever...

Here is a hot sauce I recommend...Portuguese style...made in the city right next to mine (our cities actually touch)...there is a large Portuguese community in my area.

hot-sauce-3.png

This is their Web site:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can get this all over my area, but it looks like there are only a few places in the USA to buy it.

"Available to all Seabra Foods locations across the USA"

Anyways, it is frickin' good on chicken and grilled veggies and fish. I even just mix it with steamed rice and eat that for a quick snack.

Portg-header-logo-1-1.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is weird. They should have a Gringo aisle, right?

Herdez seems really fresh to me...which is a pretty good trick since it is coming all the way from Mexico.

I have had a variety of homemade salsas and I have liked them all.

With most commercially packaged salsa when I use them as a dipping sauce for tortilla chips, I like to also dip some sour cream and sometimes a hot sauce and sometimes some type of beans...mix them up a bit. But with Herdez, I just like Herdez and nothing else. They make it perfect for my taste. At least that particular type of Herdez salsa - I have had other types that go better with other dishes like tacos or enchiladas or whatever...

Here is a hot sauce I recommend...Portuguese style...made in the city right next to mine (our cities actually touch)...there is a large Portuguese community in my area.

hot-sauce-3.png

This is their Web site:

You can get this all over my area, but it looks like there are only a few places in the USA to buy it.

"Available to all Seabra Foods locations across the USA"

Anyways, it is frickin' good on chicken and grilled veggies and fish. I even just mix it with steamed rice and eat that for a quick snack.

Portg-header-logo-1-1.png

The Gringo aisle...okay similar to what my guy said. I answered him "The white bread aisle is two rows down." Hehehe

He laughs at my jokes, it isn't funny to read per se...it's my delivery that makes him chuckle...I'll look for the sauce. They really can spice up a dish.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is my favorite.

melindas-extra-hot.png

I also love Cholula and their varieties. I haven't had Tabasco in a while. I can buy their chipotle (i'm due for a bottle) and possibly their garlic sauce. I used to love their habanero sauce but the only way I could get it was to order it online. I should check into that again.