Libs now recommend 2 masks...lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He didnt say anything about bleach. He was talking about the use of medicinal disinfectant.

And he was talking about things that were being researched. He never said anyone should go use or do any sort of anything.

MSM sources really need to be held to much higher standards. They should be politically nuetral, report objective and accurate information. Its not their job to twist and convolute information to influence and manipulate the public. They are seditious and do nothing but foster division and hate with no accountability.

When that's the take away from a briefing on such a serious matter....that just shows no one takes the pandemic seriously.

Trump very clearly says that injecting a disinfectant could work. Don't lie.

you have no business whatsoever calling yourself a teacher if you can listen to that and truly come back with the notion that Trump told people to drink bleach.

Why not take a word for word transcript of what he just said and post it here so we can dissect it together

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tran·script
/ˈtran(t)skript/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. a written or printed version of material originally presented in another medium.

Does every liberal have to be a brain dead fucking idiot every minute of every day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He didnt tell anyone to drink bleach or consume anything.

And the saddest part is that the whole briefing had far more important shit....and no one cares about it.

So I dont believe at all anyone is taking the pandemic seriously. And I wish people would just be honest about it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals only have an agenda and anything that moves the agenda forward is permissible. Lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, raping, NOTHING is off limits to them. Reinstitute God's Law and start killing the worst first...those who say evil is good. The problem would be solved after a few million are executed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump's gone, tho..

Yes. And so are 70k jobs, affordable gas, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east. As well as any credibility any Bidophiles think they have when they claim to care about American workers.

"Sorry dude. Your family is just gonna have to lose its income because I just dont like this president". That's you guys.
Too bad.
Boom and bust.
You should follow Kerry on Twitter.
Lots of wonderful things are going to happen.
You hear Obamacare is back up and running at full steam?
Wonderful things...
Lulz

Right its wonderful that people are gonna go back to dying from insulin hoarding and let's keep forcing people to buy insurance they cant afford by fining them if they dont.

Undo all that fascist Trump shit, like getting rid of that fine and lowering pharmaceutical costs.

No. We need Medicare for All. Period.

Wow. Idiots giving me a thumbs down for believing the US should have what every other developed nation on Earth has. Pathetic lemmings doing their corporate masters' bidding. LMAO @ you losers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And the saddest part is that the whole briefing had far more important shit....and no one cares about it.

So I dont believe at all anyone is taking the pandemic seriously. And I wish people would just be honest about it.

Dovey, he didn't have to tell them. Some idiot Trumpazoids will do anything he even suggests. What he did in that press conference was completely deluded and irresponsible. It was one of the fucking stupidest things I have ever seen, and you trying to diminish its importance is indicative of your partisan hackery,

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I especially love how a guy who lives in Australia, where he has access to healthcare, would downvote the suggestion that the millions of uninsured people in the US also deserve to have what he already has. What a piece of shit.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How's Portugal doing with Covid? BAHAHAHAHA... No need to answer.. I read up .. Good thing Germany's willing to help out.. Great that your free health insurance can take of the masses lmfao!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How's Portugal doing with Covid? BAHAHAHAHA... No need to answer.. I read up .. Good thing Germany's willing to help out.. Great that your free health insurance can take of the masses lmfao!!!

So, that's some sort of proof that the US, which has a lower life expectancy than Portugal, is good with 30,000 people a year dying due to lack of insurance? As usual, your logic is flawless. Murderer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Furthermore, Raven Einstein, the region I live in has had fewer than 700 deaths from Covid. Metro Seattle, which is about double the size of my region, has had 4300 deaths. One needs to have well-developed critical thinking skills to look at these numbers intelligently. I'll let you try to figure out why Metro Seattle has had more than three times as many deaths as my region, per capita.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Furthermore, Raven Einstein, the region I live in has had fewer than 700 deaths from Covid. Metro Seattle, which is about double the size of my region, has had 4300 deaths. One needs to have well-developed critical thinking skills to look at these numbers intelligently. I'll let you try to figure out why Metro Seattle has had more than 6 times as many deaths as my region.
Take your own advice when blaming trump for Covid.. dumb fuck. mmmkay? :D

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Furthermore, Raven Einstein, the region I live in has had fewer than 700 deaths from Covid. Metro Seattle, which is about double the size of my region, has had 4300 deaths. One needs to have well-developed critical thinking skills to look at these numbers intelligently. I'll let you try to figure out why Metro Seattle has had more than 6 times as many deaths as my region.
Take your own advice when blaming trump for Covid.. dumb fuck. mmmkay? :D

Would you please link to where I blamed Trump for Covid, dumbass. I blamed him for his proven bad response, nothing more. The guy had no business ever running the country. He's a fuckwit. But I never blamed him for Covid, you damn fool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovey, he didn't have to tell them. Some idiot Trumpazoids will do anything he even suggests. What he did in that press conference was completely deluded and irresponsible. It was one of the fucking stupidest things I have ever seen, and you trying to diminish its importance is indicative of your partisan hackery,

There is not a single Trump supporter that heard "go drink bleach", Lotus.

That was entirely anti Trumpers claiming that was said and then the rest of us arguing it ......because he didnt say that. At all.

I'm completely agreeing the importance was diminished for partisan hackery. Literally every person who says Trump said to drink bleach is disgusting and irresponsible and obviously did not watch or read the briefing.

Tell me one point from that entire briefing without googling. Go.

The dumb bleach lie is the ONLY thing leftists took from that and it's only because partisan activist reporters lied and we still have people who use media to get all their bad and false info. They cannot tell one a single point from that briefing.....because they care about slamming Trump, NOT the pandemic.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was entirely anti Trumpers claiming that was said and then the rest of us arguing it ......because he didnt say that. At all.

There are Trump supporters who tried to disinfect themselves internally. Which IS what he suggested.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And if people really think other people are stupid enough to drink bleach if Trump says to drink bleach......then it's even worst to spread misinfo that says Trump said that when he didnt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are Trump supporters who tried to disinfect themselves internally. Which IS what he suggested.

Go get the transcript and quote him suggesting people consume disinfectant.

I've destroyed this narrative so many times, I have this whole chunk of the briefing memorized.

Also I'd like you to name a point from that briefing without googling. Can you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I watched the video and heard exactly what he said. I don't need to read it as well. My ears work fine. You refuse to admit that he has millions of dumbass supporters who could have easily taken his fucking ridiculous comment the wrong way. You refuse to admit that no POTUS should say such irresponsible things. It was inexcusable, and you are a partisan apologist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I watched the video and heard exactly what he said. I don't need to read it as well. My ears work fine. You refuse to admit that he has millions of dumbass supporters who could have easily taken his fucking ridiculous comment the wrong way. You refuse to admit that no POTUS should say such irresponsible things. It was inexcusable, and you are a partisan apologist.

No you didnt, Lotus. I know what he said. I saw the entire briefing. And I saw what the disgusting corporate media did after. Those who hate Trump were provided with the propaganda to run with, and you guys are running with it right now.

Go get the quote. And do you even know what was covered in that briefing? The important info that was provided that was overlooked in favor of this "drink bleach" propaganda?

You are repeating partisan propaganda right now. I'm not asking to just read it. I'm asking you to prove he said.....which is fine, I have the whole shit memorized so I know for fact he didnt say it.

That's the beauty of watching entire briefings. You KNOW....you dont get pulled around by partisanship or narratives.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This actually walks through it.

Everyone who just runs with the media narrative? You are being part of the problem. You can hate Trump without helping corporatist fucking bald face LIE to the public.

If you dont want powerful people to be held accountable for harming the people just because they appeal to your bias? Please do not bother debating me because I dont give a shit about "partisanship". Neither side in on our side, so get a fucking grip and start doing the right fucking thing.

If you repeat disgusting propaganda about Covid......you dont really care about the pandemic. PERIOD.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
josephine is a lyin twat. Women rolled their eyes at grab em by the pussy.

Its incredible madness that such a big deal was made over Trump saying "grab them by the pussy" and that was "admitting to sexual assault" even though he plainly said "Theyll LET you". .....but then Jim Crow Joe actually DID grab Tara Reid by the pussy without consent, and also shoved his disgusting finger inside of her against her will and has had NO accountability for this.

And he was completely let off the hook and even supported by many of the same scum bag "women" who threw fits over Trumps comments about grabbing willing women.

If was forced to chose being in a dark ally with either Trump or Biden, I would certainly feel more safe with Trump. And I believe even the women howling about his comments would as well. I absolutely am convinced there is a much higher risk of assault with Biden. He is a known mauler. Trump? Pffft. I seriously doubt Trump is a molester.

Just wow

amazed I guess is a word I could use .
was just passing through Dove no need for a reply :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

&^^^^ this karen assed bitch is a serial lying whore. FACT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting back to the thread title, wearing cloth and paper masks do jack and shit to stop COVID virus'. Wearing 2 is TWICE as effective. I suggest lemmings wear 10 so as to restrict air intake enough to cause death. MAGA!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
josephine is a lyin twat. Women rolled their eyes at grab em by the pussy.

Its incredible madness that such a big deal was made over Trump saying "grab them by the pussy" and that was "admitting to sexual assault" even though he plainly said "Theyll LET you". .....but then Jim Crow Joe actually DID grab Tara Reid by the pussy without consent, and also shoved his disgusting finger inside of her against her will and has had NO accountability for this.

And he was completely let off the hook and even supported by many of the same scum bag "women" who threw fits over Trumps comments about grabbing willing women.

If was forced to chose being in a dark ally with either Trump or Biden, I would certainly feel more safe with Trump. And I believe even the women howling about his comments would as well. I absolutely am convinced there is a much higher risk of assault with Biden. He is a known mauler. Trump? Pffft. I seriously doubt Trump is a molester.

Just wow

amazed I guess is a word I could use .
was just passing through Dove no need for a reply :rightON:

Well with older wealthy people, it's always more prudent to do your molesting privately and not talk about it.

That's why it's acceptable for Biden to actually force his finger into a womans vagina against her will. He didnt talk about it.

Trump grabbing pussies that he had consent to grab is horrible....because he said the words.

Words start trouble, yanno. I remember when if you got diddled it was best to be quiet and not "start trouble"'. Just be more careful in the future.

Howard Stern fans really tugged their pearl's over that too....hilarious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, btw, Raven Hawking, the US hasn't been hit hard by the new strain yet. Portugal has, thanks to our proimity to the UK. Brace yourself for a quadrupling of cases when it shows up. You ain't seen nothin yet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, btw, Raven Hawking, the US hasn't been hit hard by the new strain yet. Portugal has, thanks to our proimity to the UK. Brace yourself for a quadrupling of cases when it shows up. You ain't seen nothin yet.
LMFAO! Guess liberal utopia isnt the answer after all! PWN3D! :Sad: