Libs now recommend 2 masks...lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Trump's gone, tho..

Yes. And so are 70k jobs, affordable gas, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east. As well as any credibility any Bidophiles think they have when they claim to care about American workers.

"Sorry dude. Your family is just gonna have to lose its income because I just dont like this president". That's you guys.
Too bad.
Boom and bust.
You should follow Kerry on Twitter.
Lots of wonderful things are going to happen.
You hear Obamacare is back up and running at full steam?
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Onigger care is a fiasco and a failure. Lurch Kerry is an idiot and a major tax cheat. Dumb guppies like you lap it up. Stooge! :Sad:
Regardless.
Remember when I said I'd laugh
And laugh, and laugh..

Which is why you shouldnt be allowed to vote.

It's not a funny game to 70k people who just lost their jobs.

Maybe you should go door to door and laugh in the faces of the people who are fucked now.

Smh. This is why I'll never support anyone left. Just a bunch of narcissistic idiots who hate the working ordinary people. They laugh when they actively make life harder for families.
You're denying my right to vote?
Laugh, and laugh, and laugh..

she's 100 percent right // you don't gaf about unity, you just wanna laugh .
But I get, you have nothing else and she did hurt you :rightON:
Still laughing you Jabroni-

that's just how stupid you are LOL

Laugh away, it's your Country
and the border is closed (: so it's not like we have to worry
Exactly. Not your country.
Stfu-
I'm smiling so wide my mouth muscles hurt.
You have no idea how hurt these fucks are that my predictions came true. They were laughing then.
You hear them laughing now?
No, no you fucking don't.
I dont remember you saying your guys were gonna steal the election. Missed that one.
Lol.
Ask one of the many CONSERVATIVE judges who dismissed case after case
if Biden stole the election.
Heh

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Yes. And so are 70k jobs, affordable gas, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east. As well as any credibility any Bidophiles think they have when they claim to care about American workers.

"Sorry dude. Your family is just gonna have to lose its income because I just dont like this president". That's you guys.
Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Onigger care is a fiasco and a failure. Lurch Kerry is an idiot and a major tax cheat. Dumb guppies like you lap it up. Stooge! :Sad:
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Maybe you should go door to door and laugh in the faces of the people who are fucked now.

Smh. This is why I'll never support anyone left. Just a bunch of narcissistic idiots who hate the working ordinary people. They laugh when they actively make life harder for families.

Stfu-
You have no idea how hurt these fucks are that my predictions came true. They were laughing then.
I dont remember you saying your guys were gonna steal the election. Missed that one.

You should get over it, Lokmeer.

Election's over.

Joe Biden's yer President now.

Good luck on that, eh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-
Lol.
Heh

All dismissed for lack of standing, not merit. No decisions were rendered because the courts refused to hear on process.

The courts have been politically motivated.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-

Election's over.

Good luck on that, eh?
After 4 full years of liberal nonstop screeching you people now say get over it

nothing else really needs to be said than that to demonstrate how obviously rigged this election was

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-

Election's over.

Good luck on that, eh?

nothing else really needs to be said than that to demonstrate how obviously rigged this election was

I don't know if it was Bigly.

Nobody does at this point.

But I thought there should be a recount with International observers & votes counted forwards and backwards.

But you guys do need to get a national voting system like evreryone else.

That's why all the other democracies never have complaints about voter fraud.

Because there's a single national body to count the votes and conduct elections, not state by state like the USA.

When you have 50 different voting systems from 50 diffferent states, it's not gonna be that smooth, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol.
Heh
Like all libtards, you like to pretend that a judge examined the evidence and ruled there was no fraud. However, we all know that isnt the case. The evidence will be ruled on eventually but thats just a formality. Anyone can examine the video evidence showing your peeps stuffing the count in secret and throwing observers out.

Even if there were no video, one only needs ask, what did you have to hide? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Election's over.

Good luck on that, eh?

I wouldnt ever plan on that josephine. biden isnt a legitimate president. He's the leader of a coup.....that he probably doesnt even remember! :Sad:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-

Election's over.

Good luck on that, eh?

But I thought there should be a recount with International observers & votes counted forwards and backwards.

Because there's a single national body to count the votes and conduct elections, not state by state like the USA.

When you have 50 different voting systems from 50 diffferent states, it's not gonna be that smooth, eh?
Dick stain. A recount does nothing when the ballots are counterfeited.

What do you think this was a miscount? You dumb fuck?

Big money does not spend BILLIONS on rigging an election only to do so with a simply and easily discoverable miscounting gimmick. No no no, this was a hell of a lot more sophisticated than that and you could recount the fucking tally 76,000 fucking times and still come up with similar numbers.

Now, are you intelligent enough to understand WHY you will still come up with the same numbers is the real question now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-

Election's over.

Good luck on that, eh?

Dick stain. A recount does nothing when the ballots are counterfeited.

What do you think this was a miscount? You dumb fuck?

Big money does not spend BILLIONS on rigging an election only to do so with a simply and easily discoverable miscounting gimmick. No no no, this was a hell of a lot more sophisticated than that and you could recount the fucking tally 76,000 fucking times and still come up with similar numbers.

Now, are you intelligent enough to understand WHY you will still come up with the same numbers is the real question now

And yet the USA has a bit of a problem with varying standards and voting laws Bigly.

For example, some states allow vote harvesting, while others stricly do not and it is aginst their state voting laws - in the same national election! Others use Dominion voting machines, while others count the ballots by hand. Again, in the same election. And some count early votes before election day like Florida, and yet still some count the votes on election day like Pennsylvania.

No other democracy runs their elections like that. Not Canada, not the UK, not France, not New Zeland, not Australia.

They all have the one election body to conduct a national election with the same voting procedures and laws nationwide.

So...of course if the USA has 50 competing laws during a presidential election, it only makes the case of the plaintiffs - in this case -Donald Trump and the Republicans - much harder to prove their case. Imagine Bigly for one moment - if the election laws were identical in Florida and Pennsylvnia or Texas. It would make the job the plaintiff much easier when they go into court alleging voter fraud.

Y'know, you can claim that the election was 'stolen'. Maybe it was. I'm not sure. I don't live in the USA.

But even if it was, the Democrats could easily say that if you want a national recount, that it has to be done in all 50 states with 50 different laws, and now can the Republican party pay the bill for the recount? - thank you.

And thae bill could run into several million or a billion dollars for the Republican Party.

But legally, the Democrats can do that back to the Republicans. They can say to you - no cherry picking in battleground states,. you pay for an entire national recount right down to the last ballot regardless of whether it was a clear winner in Calirornia or Utah.

And since there is no national standard, they could screw the Republican party around and hold it up inthe courts for years, if not decades before a final recount was tallied and certified.

Those are some of the drawbacks of having a disjointed hodge podge system. It creates a choatic election, and even greater chaos for the plaintiffs to prove their case. Wasn't that why Rudi Guiliani and the GOP were running around like chickens with their heads cut off to every state they could find? It was a mess for them. They have to file a case in every state each with its set of voting laws instead of 1 uniform national llegal standard.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe......America is NOT a democracy. It's a Republic.

So yeah.....America wouldnt do elections like a democracy, we are not a democracy.

I've told you this before. America is a Constitutional Republic. It's not a majority rule democracy. Democrats really like to push this idea though. A majority rule democracy is miserable and beats down the individual. America gives everyone a voice. Not just large mobs.

Fuck a democracy. Seriously. You really cannot support the minority by taking away their voice. So running elections like a democracy, getting rid of the filibuster...it just silences the minority.

It's not a disjointed system. The country is a union of States. I feel like people who think America is a democracy also do not understand how the country is set up into states and what that means. Like the people that insist of blaming Trump for mismanaging the pandemic do not seem to grasp what he has authority to do and how State and Federal government work.

Living under the will of the majority is tyranny. I compare democracy to gang rape for a reason.

That being said, I agree that national standards of voting in federal elections should be a thing. I do not think that states should be able to change their laws around on voting in anything federal. There really should be a standard so when shit like this happens, it can be resolved much easier.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet the USA has a bit of a problem with varying standards and voting laws Bigly.
The problem was, we allowed massive fraud via mail in ballots and democRATs kicked Republican observers out so they could stuff fake ballots. We already have laws which were broken. How will more laws which will be ignored by dems help, idiot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem was, we allowed massive fraud via mail in ballots and democRATs kicked Republican observers out so they could stuff fake ballots. We already have laws which were broken. How will more laws which will be ignored by dems help, idiot?

It's insane and scary how everyone here SAW Republican watchers get pushed out and the windows covered at TCF in Detroit. People took pictures of this happening and threw fits about it.

And then the vote switching in Antrium.

A narrative gets repeated and people just go with it, even if it defies what they saw with their own eyes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's insane and scary how everyone here SAW Republican watchers get pushed out and the windows covered at TCF in Detroit. People took pictures of this happening and threw fits about it.

A narrative gets repeated and people just go with it, even if it defies what they saw with their own eyes.
democRATs dont give 2 shits about ANY kind of morality. If joe biden got on live TV and declared they cheated but it was to save humanity, dem's would 100% support it and the lib media would rally around his brave decision.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

democRATs dont give 2 shits about ANY kind of morality. If joe biden got on live TV and declared they cheated but it was to save humanity, dem's would 100% support it and the lib media would rally around his brave decision.

No kidding.

During the Tara Reid thing I saw women on Twitter saying they believe Tara, but they would still vote for Biden because the "stakes are so high".

Some said Biden could raped 100 women, she'd still vote for him. And another said he could have raped her DAUGHTER, she would still vote for him.

I guess the vapid hatred of the working class and minorities is that real. Its horrific.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-
Lol.
Heh

All dismissed for lack of standing, not merit. No decisions were rendered because the courts refused to hear on process.

Lack of evidence whack job.
Hoard more dried food and stfu-

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Regardless.
And laugh, and laugh..

Stfu-
Lol.
Heh

Lack of evidence whack job.
Hoard more dried food and stfu-

I can't help you if you refuse to read up on why the various courts didn't hear any of the cases brought to them...

Ie... standing

Don't be a douche nozzle... google it, Bingo Bum...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It just gets worse and worse. Now the CCP says it wants to use "anal swabs" which are thrust up the rectum to test for Covid 19.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No kidding.

During the Tara Reid thing I saw women on Twitter saying they believe Tara, but they would still vote for Biden because the "stakes are so high".

Some said Biden could raped 100 women, she'd still vote for him. And another said he could have raped her DAUGHTER, she would still vote for him.

I guess the vapid hatred of the working class and minorities is that real. Its horrific.

It's cuz these women hated Trump so much, they'd vote fore anyone but him just to get rid of him

I think what really set a lot of them off, was that video where he said, "Grab Her by the Pussy."

...for alotta them that spelled R-A-P-E

Plus they really hated the fact that Trump bludgeoned Hillary Clinton & ended her/their dream of becoming the first female President in US history.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Masks UP!!

ezgif-6-c15f42951907-1.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No kidding.

It's cuz these women hated Trump so much, they'd vote fore anyone but him just to get rid of him

I think what really set a lot of them off, was that video where he said, "Grab Her by the Pussy."

Plus they really hated the fact that Trump bludgeoned Hillary Clinton & ended her/their dream of becoming the first female President in US history.

It was propaganda and it had nothing to do with "rape". They clearly have no problem with a rapist if he is on their partisan team.

That's what they showed everyone.

No one really cares about Trump saying "Grab them by the pussy". In fact, that's the most legendary campaign slogan ever.

They just used it as a weapon to attack to attack their political opposition. The left only cares about power and wealth, but they know how to manipulate the weak minded masses who are narcissistic enough to buy into their words and too lazy to be objectively informed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
josephine is a lyin twat. Women rolled their eyes at grab em by the pussy.

Its incredible madness that such a big deal was made over Trump saying "grab them by the pussy" and that was "admitting to sexual assault" even though he plainly said "Theyll LET you". .....but then Jim Crow Joe actually DID grab Tara Reid by the pussy without consent, and also shoved his disgusting finger inside of her against her will and has had NO accountability for this.

And he was completely let off the hook and even supported by many of the same scum bag "women" who threw fits over Trumps comments about grabbing willing women.

If was forced to chose being in a dark ally with either Trump or Biden, I would certainly feel more safe with Trump. And I believe even the women howling about his comments would as well. I absolutely am convinced there is a much higher risk of assault with Biden. He is a known mauler. Trump? Pffft. I seriously doubt Trump is a molester.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice major semen thinks Roy Moore is an issue even though he never got accused of jamming his pecker or fingers in a woman. Meanwhile, he gives joe biden the green light! The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds!

If biden shot someone in the face on 5th avenue, semen would be all "you'd have said Trump could do it". :Sad:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No kidding.

It was propaganda and it had nothing to do with "rape". They clearly have no problem with a rapist if he is on their partisan team.

That's what they showed everyone.

No one really cares about Trump saying "Grab them by the pussy". In fact, that's the most legendary campaign slogan ever.

They just used it as a weapon to attack to attack their political opposition. The left only cares about power and wealth, but they know how to manipulate the weak minded masses who are narcissistic enough to buy into their words and too lazy to be objectively informed.

...and yet...I felt kind of bad for the interviewer, Billy Bush. Cuz he never instigated that incident.

And then he lost his job and got axed from that television show he used to host.

He was just doing his job, eliciting information as a journalist/reporter. That's what reporters generally do, don't they?.

It reminds me of the schoolyard bully who pulls a prank yet the guy who was talking to him but didn't do it gets all the blame and pays the price by getting expelled from school while the bully gets of scot free.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He didnt say anything about bleach. He was talking about the use of medicinal disinfectant.

And he was talking about things that were being researched. He never said anyone should go use or do any sort of anything.

MSM sources really need to be held to much higher standards. They should be politically nuetral, report objective and accurate information. Its not their job to twist and convolute information to influence and manipulate the public. They are seditious and do nothing but foster division and hate with no accountability.

When that's the take away from a briefing on such a serious matter....that just shows no one takes the pandemic seriously.

Trump very clearly says that injecting a disinfectant could work. Don't lie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz

Right its wonderful that people are gonna go back to dying from insulin hoarding and let's keep forcing people to buy insurance they cant afford by fining them if they dont.

Undo all that fascist Trump shit, like getting rid of that fine and lowering pharmaceutical costs.

No. We need Medicare for All. Period.