RED ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm old enough to remember Obama "turning abandoned WalMarts into concentration camps" and "FEMA is stockpiling coffins and ammunition". As I recall there were lots of reports of "unusual" troop movements at the time as well.

Not saying anything is nothing but this isn't exactly breaking new ground.

A week ago in my sleepy moderate sized very rural town, I heard three military jets fly over....one at a time spaced apart by a minute, then a military chopper at the end.

My thought was the Australian PM was flying over, or another big or bigger wig.

It wouldn't surprise me if the West is gearing up to pull the pin before the leaders hang.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As long as we're examining coincidences didn't Russia recently blow up a bunch of the tanks 'Murica and Germany gave Ukraine?

Maybe those in the video are going to be replacements for the ones that got BBQd. LoL

Lol, one would think! I do know they are sending more.

The thing is, in the video, they are in the downtown streets, and going down highways. Normally stuff like that is moved on flat bed trucks. These are being spotted all over the country. Then there was all those transport choppers, that were landing in a neighborhood or some shit. Crowd control stuff too.

Now, the Canada ones, were on a train. Those could be for shipping over there possibly.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, one would think! I do know they are sending more.

The thing is, in the video, they are in the downtown streets, and going down highways. Normally stuff like that is moved on flat bed trucks. These are being spotted all over the country. Then there was all those transport choppers, that were landing in a neighborhood or some shit. Crowd control stuff too.

Now, the Canada ones, were on a train. Those could be for shipping over there possibly.
OMG IT'S JADE HELM ALL OVER AGAIN! EVERYBODY GET TO YOUR CHATROOM COMMANDO BATTLE STATIONS!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Jade Helm was planned, this was not.
Jade Helm was simply a military training exercise, like the military does all the time to stay ready to do real military stuff should they be called upon. The President wasn't occupying Texas, or rounding up rebels.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Jade Helm was simply a military training exercise, like the military does all the time to stay ready to do real military stuff should they be called upon. The President wasn't occupying Texas, or rounding up rebels.

So how do you explain multiple unannounced "training exercises" that are going on across the country?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
P
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Not trying to be political, but you all need to be aware of what is happening, because this is serious!!!!

MASSIVE troop movement is going on right now!!! In 27 states supposedly. Also in Canada. Tanks are on highways, and in streets.... not on flatbeds being transported. Lots of choppers are in the sky. Crowd control equipment is in the deployment. They are confirmed in locations that could shut off major highways.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! Drills are announced ahead of time, so that citizens dont panic. Like right now there is a huge Air Defense drill, largest ever, over in Germany I think.

Be prepared!!! Have gas, have food and water, possibly have cash as ATMs "could" go down.

I dont know why this is happening, but remember, lots of high ups have confirmed been given satellite phones a couple weeks ago. My former Intel friend said back in the Fall that a false flag was brewing for around this time of year. Veterans are gearing up to defend the Constitution as well. Too many things are falling in place. The media has also been "programming" folks that we "could" have an attack on our grid, prolly communications. This will be a false flag prolly. Is it because of all this corruption being exposed?

I been seeing lots of stuff this morning, its happening everywhere!!! This the best video I can find for now......

Yes, this post was brought to you by coffee lol.

God speed to you all!!!!!!!

You must mean ORANGE ALERT. Another excuse to invite all 146 cousins over for face painting and KY jelly

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So how do you explain multiple unannounced "training exercises" that are going on across the country?
The Military is on the clock 24/7/365 do you think they issue a news release every time a practice exercise is taking place? Get over your non veteran hysteria.

semi-pro-pro.gif

:daFuq4:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im the fucking Messenger motherfuckers!!!!!! Do what you want with my info! We're all headed for war and @Weeg knows it!!!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Not trying to be political, but you all need to be aware of what is happening, because this is serious!!!!

MASSIVE troop movement is going on right now!!! In 27 states supposedly. Also in Canada. Tanks are on highways, and in streets.... not on flatbeds being transported. Lots of choppers are in the sky. Crowd control equipment is in the deployment. They are confirmed in locations that could shut off major highways.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! Drills are announced ahead of time, so that citizens dont panic. Like right now there is a huge Air Defense drill, largest ever, over in Germany I think.

Be prepared!!! Have gas, have food and water, possibly have cash as ATMs "could" go down.

I dont know why this is happening, but remember, lots of high ups have confirmed been given satellite phones a couple weeks ago. My former Intel friend said back in the Fall that a false flag was brewing for around this time of year. Veterans are gearing up to defend the Constitution as well. Too many things are falling in place. The media has also been "programming" folks that we "could" have an attack on our grid, prolly communications. This will be a false flag prolly. Is it because of all this corruption being exposed?

I been seeing lots of stuff this morning, its happening everywhere!!! This the best video I can find for now......

Yes, this post was brought to you by coffee lol.

God speed to you all!!!!!!!

Cite Source.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont know how much of this is real. Best to be prepared.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome shots of military stuff being moved around, obviously marital law type shit about to comb down!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's highly plausible.

There's a lot of funny shit going off all around the western world as NATO is about to put up over 220 aircraft in the skies near Russia.
Check out the first 5 mins of this vid mate.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is footage of it happening in the video.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BitChute
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Type of site
Available inEnglish
Country of originUnited Kingdom
Created byRay Vahey
Bit Chute Limited
URL
RegistrationOptional
LaunchedJanuary 2017; 6 years ago
Current statusActive
BitChute is an
launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017.
It describes itself as offering
while the service is known for hosting
individuals,
, and
Some creators who use BitChute have been banned from
; some others
content to both platforms or post more extreme content only to BitChute.
Before its deprecation, BitChute claimed to use
technology for video distribution,
though this was disputed.