RED ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Not trying to be political, but you all need to be aware of what is happening, because this is serious!!!!

MASSIVE troop movement is going on right now!!! In 27 states supposedly. Also in Canada. Tanks are on highways, and in streets.... not on flatbeds being transported. Lots of choppers are in the sky. Crowd control equipment is in the deployment. They are confirmed in locations that could shut off major highways.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! Drills are announced ahead of time, so that citizens dont panic. Like right now there is a huge Air Defense drill, largest ever, over in Germany I think.

Be prepared!!! Have gas, have food and water, possibly have cash as ATMs "could" go down.

I dont know why this is happening, but remember, lots of high ups have confirmed been given satellite phones a couple weeks ago. My former Intel friend said back in the Fall that a false flag was brewing for around this time of year. Veterans are gearing up to defend the Constitution as well. Too many things are falling in place. The media has also been "programming" folks that we "could" have an attack on our grid, prolly communications. This will be a false flag prolly. Is it because of all this corruption being exposed?

I been seeing lots of stuff this morning, its happening everywhere!!! This the best video I can find for now......

Yes, this post was brought to you by coffee lol.

God speed to you all!!!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
More and more sightings.

we are peaking. Crowd control.

LoL

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
3CBRVVp.png

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's weird dude as it was only a couple of weeks back we had a squadron of chinnocks fly real low over my sleepy little town.That's probably all we got left though apart from an aircraft carrier with no planes,as my dumb arsed government has given most of our military equipment to Ukraine.I've been hearing some rumbles about the Germans going on high military alert too. @UncleDiLF you heard anything about what's going on in deutch land.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's weird dude as it was only a couple of weeks back we had a squadron of chinnocks fly real low over my sleepy little town.That's probably all we got left though apart from an aircraft carrier with no planes,as my dumb arsed government has given most of our military equipment to Ukraine.I've been hearing some rumbles about the Germans going on high military alert too. @UncleDiLF you heard anything about what's going on in deutch land.
Same, I spotted some too....they're probably preparing to put "boots on the ground" in Ukraine for globohomo, same as the US.

Ukranian kikes were all given permission to flee before the conflict began, while non-jewish Ukrainian males were conscripted.

ukrjez1.jpg

ukrjz2.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Not trying to be political, but you all need to be aware of what is happening, because this is serious!!!!

MASSIVE troop movement is going on right now!!! In 27 states supposedly. Also in Canada. Tanks are on highways, and in streets.... not on flatbeds being transported. Lots of choppers are in the sky. Crowd control equipment is in the deployment. They are confirmed in locations that could shut off major highways.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! Drills are announced ahead of time, so that citizens dont panic. Like right now there is a huge Air Defense drill, largest ever, over in Germany I think.

Be prepared!!! Have gas, have food and water, possibly have cash as ATMs "could" go down.

I dont know why this is happening, but remember, lots of high ups have confirmed been given satellite phones a couple weeks ago. My former Intel friend said back in the Fall that a false flag was brewing for around this time of year. Veterans are gearing up to defend the Constitution as well. Too many things are falling in place. The media has also been "programming" folks that we "could" have an attack on our grid, prolly communications. This will be a false flag prolly. Is it because of all this corruption being exposed?

I been seeing lots of stuff this morning, its happening everywhere!!! This the best video I can find for now......

It is true. Sorry you ended up at the end.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What part of this ISN'T Political?

Who's the fucking idiot that stickied this thread?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What part of this ISN'T Political?

Who's the fucking idiot that stickied this thread?

I have no idea who did lol, maybe it was a mockery to your "powers" lulz.

For real though..... if some shit going down, and our lives depend on it, Im just trying to warn y'all, as this kind of shit dont normally happen. I call it humanity, not political.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MASSIVE troop movement is going on right now
There had also been a huge uptick un UFO activity so apparently this is a coordinated effort between the DEEP STATE and the Aliens. The invasion is about to begin. Much radio static which is always a sign that the DEEP STATE is blocking the TRUTH from getting out. I will hold out in this location as long as possible.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I have no idea who did lol, maybe it was a mockery to your "powers" lulz.

For real though..... if some shit going down, and our lives depend on it, Im just trying to warn y'all, as this kind of shit dont normally happen. I call it humanity, not political.

I'm old enough to remember Obama "turning abandoned WalMarts into concentration camps" and "FEMA is stockpiling coffins and ammunition". As I recall there were lots of reports of "unusual" troop movements at the time as well.

Not saying anything is nothing but this isn't exactly breaking new ground.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
One of my neighbors just traded her Civic in for a Jeep! A Jeep, how does that sound to you? I think she’s in on it!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm old enough to remember Obama "turning abandoned WalMarts into concentration camps" and "FEMA is stockpiling coffins and ammunition". As I recall there were lots of reports of "unusual" troop movements at the time as well.

People of certain persuasions function better when they have something to be afraid of.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I remember all that lol. The plastic coffins and ammo buying were a "sign" it seemed.

The video I posted, shows tanks in streets, and dozens of choppers though. Something really happening, since they didnt announce it as a drill, I would think anyway.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I remember all that lol. The plastic coffins and ammo buying were a "sign" it seemed.

The video I posted, shows tanks in streets, and dozens of choppers though. Something really happening, since they didnt announce it as a drill, I would think anyway.
Crisis actor Tanks and Choppas.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

As long as we're examining coincidences didn't Russia recently blow up a bunch of the tanks 'Murica and Germany gave Ukraine?

Maybe those in the video are going to be replacements for the ones that got BBQd. LoL